Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand v Liberals: U Mad, Bro?

Rand v Liberals: U Mad, Bro?

Rand's to blame for Newtown. Who knew?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ha ha. Where did you see this?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

The Left is preemptively attacking the frontrunner.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Ha ha. Where did you see this?
    DU. Always good for a laugh.

Expecting someone in the embassy to actually read the cables coming in from the Middle East = asinine and juvenile. Ah, the party of no responsibility....
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-24-2013 at 12:32 AM.

haha, it could only be a good thing if he's pissed off the people at DU. This along with the article about Boxer getting pissed shows how well he did. I mean how dare he talk to the Queen like that. Such blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    haha, it could only be a good thing if he's pissed off the people at DU. This along with the article about Boxer getting pissed shows how well he did. I mean how dare he talk to the Queen like that. Such blasphemy!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Hey, at least he said, "These United States." Probably learned that at DailyPaul...
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

Last edited by anaconda; 01-24-2013 at 01:29 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol I just want to thank radiofriendly for posting the thread reminding us that Hillary supported the Iraq war, one of the examples this man used as worse than Benghazi.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...2%80%A6Oh-Snap!

a committee meeting is not a place where people is supposed to be friendly and have a cup of tea.. it is to figure out wtf went wrong.

I'm sure if we just educate these people about freedom...
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Glad to see this fool wants one of, if not the ONLY Senator who fights for his rights, thrown out of office.

Some people cannot be saved.

Someone has his shorts in a bunch!!

According to this guy semi-automatic weapons were invented in 1991 (1791 + 200 years).

(They've been around since the 1890s)

I do tend to agree that calling Benghazi the biggest tragedy since 9/11 was strange but I have to laugh at the implication that Clinton was harmless in the Iraq War debacle and that Newtown hadn't even HAPPENED when Benghazi did. His print-out came nearly directly from a piece over on the Atlantic Wire website. Nice work thinking for yourself sir!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Those are some dead looking eyes, Bruce Lindner.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These guys seriously think they can take out an incumbent Republican Senator in Kentucky? Bunning was around for years, as was McConnell, and Rand is far more popular than both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    The Left is preemptively attacking the frontrunner.

LIke it.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post

The idea that they want freedom is where we go wrong.
    They want to be taken care of by the king. THey want to be serfs, and anyone who suggest we are as sovereign as a king is just nutz.
    Our problem is- they want to make us all serfs... and use force to do it.

I don't care if they want to be slaves, I care that they want to enslave me as well.

The sickness is theirs.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

So what does liberal whiny crybaby man expect to do about this, considering he's disarmed?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    Exactly. Educational campaigns only work if the person wants to be educated. The liberal agenda has nothing to do with honestly, dignity, integrity, freedom, liberty - none of it. They are about seizing power and money. We're the ones that need to be educated if we think we can talk them into simply leaving other people the hell alone.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    They want to be taken care of by the king. THey want to be serfs, and anyone who suggest we are as sovereign as a king is just nutz.

I don't care if they want to be slaves, I care that they want to enslave me as well.

The sickness is theirs.
    Spot on correct! If we allow these types to attain positions of power then they enslave us all. We need to get our people in every position available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Spot on correct! If we allow these types to attain positions of power then they enslave us all. We need to get our people in every position available.
    And those that don't want to be serfs, want to be petty tyrants.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is circulating on FB too. Rand is over the target and the opposition knows it.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    This is circulating on FB too. Rand is over the target and the opposition knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I really like the way Rand talks. He doesn't try to placate them, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    hehe

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I do tend to agree that calling Benghazi the biggest tragedy since 9/11 was strange...
    Yeah, I thought that too, but I believe he meant that it was the worst example of a US government security/intelligence breakdown since 9/11. The context was important.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post

The sickness is theirs.
    Got that right. These people would have been Royal ass-kissing, King George sycophants during the Revolutionary War.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast