Thread: Doug Wead Interviewed

Doug Wead Interviewed

This is a long interview with former Ron Paul adviser Doug Wead by Bob Wenzel of http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwaAfWwTWLI

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doug gave very good and honest answers about the Isagenix income plan. That part starts aroudn 15 minutes or so.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Bob Wenzel, Merchant of Despair, continues to peddle his goods to any who will listen. "Everyone's ideas are terrible, there is no possible way to win without selling out, and if when I'm exposed as wrong and you do win, they will just be shot." Despair is a tool of the enemy to prevent us from taking action and winning. Really getting old.

On the other hand, Doug Wead's patience is inexhaustible, dealing with that for over and hour. Interesting perspectives.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

lol Santorum 2016.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

He mentioned me!! I'm famous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Interesting hour with Weade and Wenzel, except the short part about isagenix (which doesn't last long, for those wishing to listen, there's some good stuff after the isagenix stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Interesting hour with Weade and Wenzel, except the short part about isagenix (which doesn't last long, for those wishing to listen, there's some good stuff after the isagenix stuff).
    good news

rev manning mention me. im also famous lol./...

book marked and will listen later. thanks OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rev manning mention me back around 2008 or so. it was in one of his resonances to his "obamas mama" speech.. im also famous lol./...

book marked and will listen later. thanks OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 01-21-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Doug gave very good and honest answers about the Isagenix income plan. That part starts aroudn 15 minutes or so.
    What I find interesting about this page http://www.libertynetworkers.com/the-team.html

Are these descriptions :
    former Double Diamonds in Tahitian Noni
    Former Amway Diamonds.

Former? Why did they stop? I thought MLM was a way to stop working because your network will keep making money for you! Did his downline stop feeding? Why would they? Didn't they know they can keep making free income forever?

Did they lose the specific status? Even if they did, they must have SOME residual income, a pyramid, network, or organization doesn't just go completely away (unless you used controlled demolition) Why would they stop working for the company that made them successful? Does the Amway or Noni company not like them? Couldn't they use their old contacts to sell the new products?

Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    What I find interesting about this page http://www.libertynetworkers.com/the-team.html

Are these descriptions :
    former Double Diamonds in Tahitian Noni
    Former Amway Diamonds.

Former? Why did they stop? I thought MLM was a way to stop working because your network will keep making money for you! Did his downline stop feeding? Why would they? Didn't they know they can keep making free income forever?

Did they lose the specific status? Even if they did, they must have SOME residual income, a pyramid, network, or organization doesn't just go completely away (unless you used controlled demolition) Why would they stop working for the company that made them successful? Does the Amway or Noni company not like them? Couldn't they use their old contacts to sell the new products?
    It's called the law of diminishing returns. Nothing lasts forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

It's called the law of diminishing returns. Nothing lasts forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns
    That's not what we hear at MLM training meetings, is it? Are you saying Isagenix training meetings don't tell people they can retire early, sleep while money comes in, forever and never do a thing once the organization is built?

Oh, diminishing returns doesn't explain why they didn't, or couldn't, use the built network to sell new products, which would instantly put them back at diamond status whereever they go. Isn't it a better explanation that their downlines, quit, the profits weren't there, oh wait, but Amway didn't go bust, people are still joining them today, does that mean those people are suckers?

That's not what we hear at MLM training meetings, is it? Are you saying Isagenix training meetings don't tell people they can retire early, sleep while money comes in, forever and never do a thing once the organization is built?

Oh, diminishing returns doesn't explain why they didn't, or couldn't, use the built network to sell new products, which would instantly put them back at diamond status whereever they go. Isn't it a better explanation that their downlines, quit, the profits weren't there, oh wait, but Amway didn't go bust, people are still joining them today, does that mean those people are suckers?
    its human nature the leads to the diminishing returns.
    once a person has built a self feeding network, they start to take more leisure and spend less time building more customer bases.
    over time- people's situations change and the original guys network diminishes.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    its human nature the leads to the diminishing returns.
    once a person has built a self feeding network, they start to take more leisure and spend less time building more customer bases.
    over time- people's situations change and the original guys network diminishes.
    but that's not what we're told, we're told there's always going to be people working for us underneath, because WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE MONEY?

If this was admitted at recruitment or training meetings, I can assure you membership will drop like a rock. MLM is a bad business model on its own, one of the "maybe" selling points is that you get people working for you, so you don't have to. The fact there are people who are "former" successful people says it all, that there IS NO selling point to MLM, because if you have to keep working to keep your profits coming in, it's no different than any other job or other way to make money.

I am totally disappointed in Doug's answers, but I give him credit for being honest and not making things up. He has NO IDEA how much product has to be sold for him to have made his alleged $46,000. $46,000 is a lot of money, but if it's only 5-10% of gross sales, it's a total rip off.

but that's not what we're told, we're told there's always going to be people working for us underneath, because WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE MONEY?

If this was admitted at recruitment or training meetings, I can assure you membership will drop like a rock. MLM is a bad business model on its own, one of the "maybe" selling points is that you get people working for you, so you don't have to. The fact there are people who are "former" successful people says it all, that there IS NO selling point to MLM, because if you have to keep working to keep your profits coming in, it's no different than any other job or other way to make money.

I am totally disappointed in Doug's answers, but I give him credit for being honest and not making things up. He has NO IDEA how much product has to be sold for him to have made his alleged $46,000. $46,000 is a lot of money, but if it's only 5-10% of gross sales, it's a total rip off.

that's just it, its self-employment.
    you treat it like a job- always.. there are no diminishing returns.
    but human nature leads us to eventually take leisure more often.. and that is our own failing.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

To answer the question of why does the income stream stop when you stop... If you stop hustling, somebody else will take your market share.

I have to admit, Isagenix doesn't have a bad program, I was a little critical at first but their system is less reliant on scamming people to join with huge initiation fees but selling a product and their product is actually pretty good (ingredient-wise). Does it actually work and taste good? That I have no idea...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    that's just it, its self-employment.
    you treat it like a job- always.. there are no diminishing returns.
    but human nature leads us to eventually take leisure more often.. and that is our own failing.
    it's not self employment when you can't control prices and negotiate volume. I hope that's part of the caveat when they hold recruiting or training conferences. Because I've not met one person who doesn't say they are in MLM because they can retire early and work less. But luckily, eventually, honest people will admit that the profits don't stay, and they need to keep working to keep it up, which makes MLM at the end, not more profitable or preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    To answer the question of why does the income stream stop when you stop.
    Yes, because even if I stop, my network doesn't just die, why would they stop unless I told them to stop?

.. If you stop hustling, somebody else will take your market share.
    That doesn't sound at all like "unlimited potential" which no MLM company fails to mention. Other people might take a share that is potentially mine, but how or can they take what I've acquired and secured?

I have to admit, Isagenix doesn't have a bad program, I was a little critical at first but their system is less reliant on scamming people to join with huge initiation fees but selling a product and their product is actually pretty good (ingredient-wise). Does it actually work and taste good? That I have no idea...
    Low initiation fee just means it's easier to get people in. That's pointless if the compensation plan, commission split doesn't change. High entry fee isn't a bad idea if the profits are promising, as who would want to create more franchises/suppliers than necessary? That'll just decrease overall profits for the existing players (this is assuming there isn't unlimited buyers). There's a reason corporate franchises charge a certain franchise fee, although many people criticize it as "profiting off people who made no sales", it's one way to weed out people who are not serious and prevent unnecessary competition with existing sellers. The problem of too many sellers is less pronounced in direct sales because overhead is low, there is little spent in rent, storage, licensing...and therefore the harm of too much competition isn't as obvious.

E-mail the address in my signature, tell him you're interested, and they'll give you details on the next training conference call.

yes, very honest. Very few people are willing to admit they have no idea how much product or gross sales dollars need to be made for him to get his own cut. Usually its because, once they do know, they'll know how little sense it makes.