Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Hannity talking about his exchange with Hillary Clinton - 1/23/13

[Video] Rand Paul on Hannity talking about his exchange with Hillary Clinton - 1/23/13

Last edited by DrHendricks; 01-24-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Tubez

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wasn't on for very long. Turned it on and was met by Ghouliani. Thanks for nuttin'. lol

That had to be one helluva let down. And yeah it was a pretty quick interview. Sorry buddy

Quote Originally Posted by DrHendricks View Post
    That had to be one helluva let down. And yeah it was a pretty quick interview. Sorry buddy
    No worries. Though I may have to pour another Maker's.

Rand is on!
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wasn't on for very long. Turned it on and was met by Ghouliani. Thanks for nuttin'. lol
    Tube?
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

[Video] Rand Paul On His Tense Exchange With Hillary Clinton - Fox News 1/23/2013

Rand Paul On His Tense Exchange With Hillary Clinton
    Fox News | January 23, 2013

http://youtu.be/xmKu5ycwnCs

Hannity is such a tool, but I'm so glad this time around he seems to at least be a useful tool for Rand.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does Rand keep referring to "Marines?" Are Army or Navy personnel unqualified?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Why does Rand keep referring to "Marines?" Are Army or Navy personnel unqualified?
    Marines of the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group are stationed at embassies, Army and Navy aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Marines of the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group are stationed at embassies, Army and Navy aren't.
    Awesome. Thanks for the info. I did not know that.