Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand talked with Levin Tonight

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Rand talked with Levin Tonight

Anyone have audio?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard it. Levin is such a sleazy prick.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by COpatriot View Post
    I heard it. Levin is such a sleazy prick.
    He should quit going on that show. Going on Hannity is walking into a bit of an ambush, but Levin is just obnoxious.

Did Rand tell Levin to go "F" himself for spitting all over his father during the election?

What hour of the show was he on? Let me know and I can get it.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I always thought it was just Ron they had a problem with. The few times I had seen Rand on Hannity it always went pretty well. What did Levin say? I would think they would be rooting for Rand today or has decided to take him down to protect Jeb and Rubio already?
    Last edited by kahless; 01-23-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    He should quit going on that show. Going on Hannity is walking into a bit of an ambush, but Levin is just obnoxious.
    He goes on both Hannity and Levin because they're among the biggest talk shows in the country with millions of GOP voting listeners and he's trying to win that party's nomination.

Like a lot of people here you seem to think Rand should just sit in the senate alone and cast no votes and don't do anything or talk to any big media outlets ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    What hour of the show was he on? Let me know and I can get it.
    I think 6:30-7 EST.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Levin is emotionally labile talk show host. He could be fine one day, and the next day he could plot an ambush interview.

At least with Hannity you know he's kind of like a robot interviewer. always the same.

Marklevinshow.com posts the podcast around 11pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Levin is emotionally labile talk show host. He could be fine one day, and the next day he could plot an ambush interview.

At least with Hannity you know he's kind of like a robot interviewer. always the same.
    They're not going to ambush Rand because they like him and he's been on those shows dozens of times.

Rands on FNC - Hannity right now.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-23-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think 6:30-7 EST.
    On what medium were you listening to it?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    They're not going to ambush Rand because they like him and he's been on those shows dozens of times.
    The entire conversation is like nails on a chalkboard

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it is unfortunate that millions of GOP voters listen to guys like these... no choice for Rand but to go on these as much as possible to get NAME EXPOSURE.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    Did Rand tell Levin to go "F" himself for spitting all over his father during the election?
    That would require a set of balls.

Would you go on a talk show, where the host trashes and calls your father all sorts of names (including calling him a cross-dressing, homosexual)? Oh, RuPaul - Ron Paul. How clever, Mark Levin, you Israel first idiot. Mark Levin. No wonder Rand sucks up to him.

Here comes the neg reps by the Levin fanboys. Just listen to the video above and see what your precious Mark Levin thinks about the guy who's name is at the top of the forums you are posting on.
    Last edited by Dystopian; 01-23-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post

Would you go on a talk show, where the host trashes and calls your father all sorts of names (including calling him a cross-dressing, homosexual)?
    Rand is taking one for the team and swallowing his pride in order to advance the message and position of the liberty movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Rand is taking one for the team and swallowing his pride in order to advance the message and position of the liberty movement.
    BULL$#@!. I would spit in the face of someone who talked about my father like that.

BULL$#@!. I would spit in the face of someone who talked about my father like that.
    +rep

Rand is a lot smarter than you give him credit for.

Also, Levin deep down knows Ron Paul is right about many things but will never admit it because he has a giant ego.

Rand gives them a way to repent and understand more.

That's why Hannity, Levin and nearly all of them who dissed Ron are being very nice to Rand.

Interestingly, he has never talked to Rush or O'Reilly, probably the biggest blowhards in America who probably don't want to even begin to understand nevermind talk to him

Would you go on a talk show, where the host trashes and calls your father all sorts of names (including calling him a cross-dressing, homosexual)? Oh, RuPaul - Ron Paul. How clever, Mark Levin, you Israel first idiot. Mark Levin. No wonder Rand sucks up to him.

Here comes the neg reps by the Levin fanboys. Just listen to the video above and see what your precious Mark Levin thinks about the guy who's name is at the top of the forums you are posting on.
    Who is neg repping you? You are entitled to your opinion. But in this case, you are wrong.

I'm more concerned with the fact that he said Benghazi was the biggest tragedy since 9/11 than that he went on a Ron-hating neocon show to get national exposure.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well Rand is much more disciplined, level-headed, and makes better decisions than you do apparently. Just sayin'

Also, Levin deep down knows Ron Paul is right about many things but will never admit it because he has a giant ego.

That's why Hannity, Levin and nearly all of them who dissed Ron are being very nice to Rand.

Who's up for a little NO-LEVIN CHALLENGE??

Rand is a lot smarter than you give him credit for.

Interestingly, he has never talked to Rush or O'Reilly, probably the biggest blowhards in America who probably don't want to even begin to understand nevermind talk to him
    It's deeper than that. Rand has two major attributes over his dad, that Ron was deficient in, near the tail end of his career:
    (1) message control. Ron has 30+ years of questionable statements which automatically land him in hot water right from the start. Rand is much more guarded and reasonable in what comes out of his mouth.
    (2) communication. Rand is such a fantastic communicator and quite the ambassador for the Old Right.

Yeah.. let's go on fox business where most people won't see it besides ron paul fans and people who flipped to the wrong channel.

When Rand is president, he can tell levin, hannity, and etc to go fxxk themselves =p.

Yeah, but you know what the interesting thing is? Rand is going to have Levin's full support in a couple of years. So, in other words: Rand wins. Also, the liberty movement wins.

If Rand was to take your approach, he would never get anywhere. Think with your brain, rather than your emotions. This is what men do, my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast