Thread: Rand Paul to Clinton: "Had I been president... I would have relieved you of your post"

Rand Paul to Clinton: "Had I been president... I would have relieved you of your post"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/c...-politics.html

"Had I been president at the time and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post," he said. "I think it's inexcusable."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good.
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Which is EXACTLY why Rand or anyone like him will NOT be president.

These people are not going to let the people clean house from the inside.

Clintons. We don't need their scum.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Look at Lady MacDeath sneer. I loathe that horrid woman.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/01/23/ra...on-on-benghazi

In what might be a preview of the presidential election campaign of 2016, Sen. Rand Paul grills Hillary Clinton in her Senate appearance to answer questions about Benghazi and weapons that might be leaving Libya (and says he would have fired her had he been president over the matter):
    http://www.theamericanconservative.c...llary-clinton/

Some fireworks at the Benghazi hearing today. Senator Paul began his remarks to Secretary Clinton saying, “One of the things that disappointed me most about the original 9/11 was that nobody was fired. … Had I been president at the time [of Benghazi], and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post.”
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Related:

In Algeria, More Blood on Hillary Clinton’s Head
    http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/01/22/i...clintons-head/
    I am mystified why, after the uproar of over the 4 Americans killed last September in Benghazi, Libya, that there is so little outrage against Hillary Clinton over the 37 dead hostages in Algeria. Clinton was gung-ho on bombing Qadaffi out of power and she gloated after he was killed. The attack in Algeria was only possible because of sophisticated weaponry captured after the fall of the Libyan government.

The Algerian government warned that this type of catastrophe would be inevitable if western powers intervened to overthrow the government of Libya. The New York Times noted a few days ago that the Algerian government’s attitude was “‘Please don’t intervene in Libya or you will create another Iraq on our border,’ said Geoff D. Porter, an Algeria expert and founder of North Africa Risk Consulting, which advises investors in the region. ‘And then, ‘Please don’t intervene in Mali or you will create a mess on our other border.’ But they were dismissed as nervous Nellies, and now Algeria says to the West: ‘Goddamn it, we told you so.’ ”

The result of the U.S. government’s intervention in Libya provided terrorist groups with more weapons than anything done by the two-bit offenders prosecuted for “material support of terrorism” in the past decade.

If Hillary Clinton cannot be indicted for “material support for terrorism,” then there is no justice….
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I figure that Rand is going for tact here but whether or not she had any ill will or not, she's still guilty of 4 counts of negligent homicide.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like how she sat there and sneered and even laughed. Dear God, these people are psychopaths.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Actions of one who believes they are untouchable.

Accepting/taking responsiblity -but with no consequences.

Evil elitist $#@!.

Atta boy Rand.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

cue thousands of liberals going nuts on yahoo.

I dare look..

She really is a demon lady.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post

I dare look..
    I drink in their outrage like a warm cup of cocoa on a cold winters morn. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Satisfying.

Evil incarnate in a pant suit.

rand tore her a new one, one, one. and another...

From that same yahoo article, this is what McCain had to say:

Sen. John McCain, in his first hearing as a member of the panel, drew a chuckle from Clinton when he described her as being "as combative as ever" and an appreciative nod as he declared, "we are proud of you" and underlined "you are viewed with admiration and respect."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He doesn't impune their motives (I know he can't without written evidence never to be forthcoming) but I do

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    I like how she sat there and sneered and even laughed. Dear God, these people are psychopaths.
    Maybe they are paranoid schizophrenics?

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post

I dare look..
    MSNBC is really spinning Madame Secretary's great performance today . . . uggh.

Also, is that a a gulp in Madame Secretary's throat at about 1:05 of the clip . . .
    (it is just after she turns the page and looks at something on that second sheet
    and for a second it looks like breakfast is coming up !)
    and notice all the photographer's then hustle around behind her.
    ya know they are saying to themselves . . . this is gonna be good !

. . . maybe some photos in the Washington Post tomorrow morning Rand ?
    Last edited by Tax the Fed; 01-23-2013 at 06:50 PM.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/clinton-...161844914.html

Clinton: 'What difference at this point does it make?'

So I was watching this earlier today for a bit. I didnt see Rand then but saw now. Ill comment on what I did see earlier prior to Rands new $#@! ripping performance.

Prior to Rand all the democrats proceeded to kiss her ass instead of ripped her a new one as should of happened based on the circumstances. They went on for several minutes praising her in her godliness and ignoring everything about what happened. Things like how she has a great daughter, and coming to help during sandy, and all this other bull$#@!. Finally I thought the republicans would do something different. Most of them did not. Most of them spoke beyond their allotted time and no question got to be asked (Many of the questions would of been useless anyway) then others asked stupid or pointless questions wasting opportunities for better ones. Few that did ask hard question and pushed here, like rand, where simply scoffed at and the "I knew Nothing" defense was used repeatedly. Apparently this woman is responsible and knows nothing if we are to take her seriously. Then of course there was all that bull$#@! about not having a big enough budget.

In any case her demeanor throughout the entirety of the proceedings and the general atmosphere of the place was what annoyed me the most. Not a tense environment like I would of expected. She generally had a smirk on her face, there where frequent bursts of laughter at some remark or another, and she and the democrats continue to small talk even and exchange niceties.

She wasnt put to the test, no real questions I would of liked answered were asked, and clearly nothing has really changed in regards to policy or decision making. This after 4 Dead Americans and no one brought to justice.

In any case Rand did a commendable job. I think he messed up meaning to Say Syria not Turkey though and Clinton picked this up fast and answer in a way to make him look stupid.

--Albert J. Nock

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seen this earlier today, I'm glad it was posted, hopefully a lot more people see her crazy self.... as far as Rand goes, way to cut through the mustard.
    FJB

It is interesting to not the facial expressions on Clinton - the mix of dismissal and expressions of boredom, as well as the look that says, "you can't $#@!ing touch me you hillbilly prick". She and her ilk are mad. I suspect they think they are doing the right things... but for whom? Air them out, every last one because they are the single greatest threat this planet faces.

Also, I cannot say I care for the way Rand Paul handled this. The spirit was OK, but the time for half measures is well past. I would keep her in that seat for days if I had to such that she would put a hit on me because I would make her cry the most bitter tears. At some point this $#@! has got to be stopped without equivocation or we are simply wasting our time and may as well make things a bit easier on ourselves and give up and get on the bandwagon.
    Last edited by osan; 01-23-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Rand played the same Dog -n- Pony show, mostly posturing...

No One challenged Hillary Clinton to the what was going on in Libya...

1.) They ALL knew the very next day, EXACTLY what happened. The video of the attack and following killings are all recorded from multiple sources(Ground cameras/Drones/SIGINT/IMINT. Hillary, the State Department, Executive Branch, and all the legislative committees that dealt with this tragedy, LIED to the American people and public for 4 months. 4 Months...just like when Hillary, Obama, and company watched the LIVE feeds on the Bin Laden raid, there was plenty evidence on this entire Libyan tragedy, but they all went into the canned 'plausible deniability', hoping media and the public would loose interest. But the true reason for denial, incompetence, & obstruction was: THE NOVEMBER ELECTIONS. Did the Senate or House investigative committees review all video and communications of all the Libyan events? NO, just another show for the serfs

2.) No One questioned exactly who, what, where, when, how, why the CIA are in Libya and their operations. (Just Rand's CIA weapons funneling to Turkey or wherever) which Hillary denied any knowing.

3.) No One questioned the CIA running the prison, staging areas, and/or interrogation camps in Libya

4.) No One questioned how half the government were stating Benghazi was a Consulate in the early days, but has turned out to be another DHS Fast and Furious weapons/money laundering runned operations through proxies, or a CIA FOB... all sorts of illegal covert activity. Oh yeah, propagandist Susan Rice had to resign as the chosen pariah for the American 'JELLO-BRAINED' public to accept, this Broadway script written in Washington DC.

5.) It's the party of ONE... the GOP cannot be this inept, considering the committee chairmanships, those with high security clearances and accessability, all just went along for months. Stalin's Politburo party

Hillary is a Monster, always has been... then again most of these lying sociopaths in Washington DC are monsters in some way.

PS: I told you all, the illegally fabricated Libyan War was a disaster of war crimes, with repercussions... Dead AMericans, Billions in taxpayer money blown, look what has transpired to US Troops now in 35 African nations, another Military Industrial Complex War in Mali, Syria, on & on. Damn I $#@!ing told y'all... never let a crisis' go to waste... especially when you fabricate them.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran