Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand talked with Levin Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Yeah, but you know what the interesting thing is? Rand is going to have Levin's full support in a couple of years. So, in other words: Rand wins. Also, the liberty movement wins.

If Rand was to take your approach, he would never get anywhere. Think with your brain, rather than your emotions. This is what men do, my friend.
    I don't expect them to support him but the constant interviews, saying nice things and fair coverage are all excellent.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    Yeah.. let's go on fox business where most people won't see it besides ron paul fans and people who flipped to the wrong channel.

When Rand is president, he can tell levin, hannity, and etc to go fxxk themselves =p.

I was going to post something similar before the forum went down. Basically Rand gets a chance to appeal to their audience. Would it be great to ignore the Levin's and Hannity's? Yes, but unfortunately they have a large audience to appeal to. That is why Ron and Rand put up with them.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    I was going to post something similar before the forum went down. Basically Rand gets a chance to appeal to their audience. Would it be great to ignore the Levin's and Hannity's? Yes, but unfortunately they have a large audience to appeal to. That is why Ron and Rand put up with them.

And if you think the right wing media is hostile....what do you propose that he do about the left wing media?

Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    BULL$#@!. I would spit in the face of someone who talked about my father like that.
    And that is why you are unlikely to do much to advance the broader cause of liberty, unlike Rand.

Moving the ball down the field means working with even unpleasant people you dislike if you agree on something, as you'd know if you ever listened to any of Ron's speeches on the importance of building coalitions.
    Last edited by Inkblots; 01-24-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Well Rand is much more disciplined, level-headed, and makes better decisions than you do apparently. Just sayin'
    I don't know if I'd spit in his face, but I certainly wouldn't shake his hand...
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're going to walk into a lion's den you're going to have to tame a few lions. You may want to hit one over the head with a stick. Maybe one bit your fathers arm off. Truth is you're probably going to lose more then an arm if you do it.

Now you may think "Respect" if Rand goes in swinging but he knows he can't do it alone and we're not bringing enough people to the table. Like it or not, he's got to make friends to be effective in any manner. If that's Rand selling out then point to the voting record and let him know when he votes a way you do not like.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    +rep
    It's extremely troubling that you'd condone assaulting another person because they said bad things about someone you value, especially when communicable diseases can be transferred that way. Guess you're not the type to turn the other cheek to a verbal attack, you'd just up the ante to escalating to sheer violence.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    And if you think the right wing media is hostile....what do you propose that he do about the left wing media?
    The answer is simple, Rand should ONLY do Alex Jones interviews.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    It's extremely troubling that you'd condone assaulting another person because they said bad things about someone you value, especially when communicable diseases can be transferred that way. Guess you're not the type to turn the other cheek to a verbal attack, you'd just up the ante to escalating to sheer violence.
    calm down, nancy....no one is going to literally spit in someone's face.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    calm down, nancy....no one is going to literally spit in someone's face.
    Ah, full scale retreat.

Listening to the Podcast on Marklevinshow.com

He says he has disagreements with Rand Paul on national security matters.

He says he's a Reagan conservative, not a democracy promoting neocon.

Cocoa and Dystopian should be banned from posting in this forum. We've been putting up with their Rand bashing for months now. The queen moderator just sits on her hands and allows it, which is disgusting. Go back to that cease-pool that has become the Daily Kucinich. That's where Rand haters are welcome apparently. Dystopian has been doing it ad nauseam since he joined the forum.
    Last edited by Bastiat's The Law; 01-24-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Levin: "Let me say this, you're (Rand) a fascinating man to me and I want to have you back on more often. I think you make some very compelling arguments and you did a terrific job today, so I salute you."

It's entirely possible that by having him back on he can identify more disagreements they have on foreign policy and thus try to give him the Ron status to his listeners.

On a side note, Megyn Kelly is currently talking about Rand on Fox.
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 01-24-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Cocoa and Dystopian should be banned from posting in this forum. We've been putting up with their Rand bashing for months now. The queen moderator just sits on her hands and allows it, which is disgusting. Go back to that cease-pool that has become the Daily Kucinich. That's where Rand haters are welcome apparently. Dystopian has been doing it ad nauseam since he joined the forum.
    I'm not bashing Rand. I'm bashing Mark Levin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12