Thread: Zuckerberg bankrolls Lindsey Graham

Zuckerberg bankrolls Lindsey Graham

Neo-conservatives will have a new (billionaire) source of campaign money this upcoming election...

In six states – Texas, Florida, Utah, North Carolina, Iowa and Kentucky – the Americans for a Conservative Direction commercials will feature clips of Rubio extolling the virtues of a tough-but-fair immigration compromise. Voters in a seventh state, South Carolina, will see 60-second ads praising the conservative credentials of Sen. Lindsey Graham, a top Republican advocate for immigration reform.
    The Graham-boosting ad, in contrast, doesn’t specifically tackle immigration. Instead, it says Graham “stands up for South Carolina values” – giving the deal-making senator valuable cover on the right as he heads into a 2014 reelection.

In that spot, Graham is shown attacking Democratic priorities such as the Affordable Care Act and the stimulus, and denouncing President Barack Obama for “seedy, Chicago-style politics.”
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...itz-90511.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    imagine Bloomberg will help out Lindsey too

Bloomberg and Zuckerberg...

Biden/Bloomberg 2016

Would you like Bloom or Zucker with you berg today ?

Graham hasn't started voting with the civilian disarmament brigade, so he's unlikely to receive direct support from Bloomy.

I deactivated my Facebook accounts several months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I deactivated my Facebook accounts several months ago.
    how about deleting them entirely?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ccount&h=86d8f

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First holding fundraisers with Christie, now bankrolling Graham. Zuckerberg is a zucker for RINOs.

Luckily, being backed by an atheist liberal isn't a good thing in Republican circles.

THERE'S
    YOUR
    SIGN
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Ummm.. I'm pretty sure a lot of people on facebook are going to be pissed about this.. I wonder if they are going to censor any campaigns against it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Would you like Bloom or Zucker with you berg today ?

Graham “stands up for South Carolina values."

The same South Carolina that booed the "Golden Rule" when Ron Paul mentioned it in the 2012 debates?" lol
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    I did that a year ago and haven't regretted it... it took a month of getting used to but i'm gone.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    I did that a year ago and haven't regretted it... it took a month of getting used to but i'm gone.
    about the same here. facebook just facilitated arguments among all the librul friends I used to have. And then again libertarians are usually arguing amongst themselves anyways... so all the evidence just piled up that it was also spying and selling information.

DELETE

been happier for it ever since

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    DELETE

been happier for it ever since
    Sounds like a reverse Hallmark moment.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    Sounds like a reverse Hallmark moment.

Graphic artist needed to create a hallmark card looking image with a direct link to delete the facebook. great idea

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ummm.. I'm pretty sure a lot of people on facebook are going to be pissed about this.. I wonder if they are going to censor any campaigns against it.
    You can count on it. Didn't Zuckerberg engage in some sort of Ron Paul censorship during the 2008 run? Can't remember the details...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Some of these names should be familiar. Straight from Bill Kristol's neo-conservative farm.

The conservative-oriented FWD.us affiliate running the ads has assembled its own blue-chip board of advisers, including former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour; Sally Bradshaw, the former chief of staff to Jeb Bush; Dan Senor and Joel Kaplan, the former George W. Bush advisers; and Rob Jesmer, the former executive director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee who serves as the campaign manager for FWD.us.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...itz-90511.html

Lindsey Graham to John McCain... "How do you stay in office for all these decades?"

McCain, "Design campaign funding laws based on bribery. If Special Interest, Corporations, and the Money Masters know we can be bought, the money will flow in for elections, as well as, money flowing against any challenger"

Lindsey Graham, "Nice racketeering... I'll join this club"
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran