Thread: WTimes poll on whether Priebus should be ousted

WTimes poll on whether Priebus should be ousted

left column, down a bit:

h xxp://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/22/sen-rand-paul-top-gopers-stick-priebus-rnc/print/
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for poll.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, two of the Republican Party's big guns

Cool

I never thought I would like anything about Newt but after the election he surprised me. While everybody on the right were blaming Romney, the Latino vote, etc.... Gingrich said something that surprised me. He said, "“This is a very serious moment, those of us who are Republican activists and some of the supposedly best analysts on our side in the conservative movement were just wrong. We have to think about what does that teach us. 2016 is an opportunity for a new generation of Republicans to emerge, a generation that must do “a better job of solving problems.” Hmmmmm. He's been in the game a looooooong time.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Gingrich speaks very well. He fooled my dad. Then you look at his record....

Voted! C'mon, we're not at 99% yet.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.