Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do we keep this place up?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    No, we were working on it without turning it off. I don't believe you have anything to worry about at this time.
    kk - thanks!

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    This site went down the same day the dailypaul was giving me malware re-directs so I started to wonder......then I thought, well there is only one way to find out. So I went to my address bar and typed in www.infowars.com and hit enter.....the page loaded and then I sat at waited.......and waited.......and waited......no helicopters......so far so good.
    There is a little bit more going down here. Look at what is happening politically and the cut off of political pressure through the inability to organize and get a message out.

-t

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    No, we were working on it without turning it off. I don't believe you have anything to worry about at this time.
    I wasn't thinking about RPF giving us a virus. I was thinking we might be giving RPF a virus with pulling all those pictures, videos, links and articles off the web and placing them here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

ronpaulforum.com (without the s) is the site I discovered shortly before this one. Doesn't look like it exists anymore, but it did.

Time machine to Dec 2007.
    Rand Paul 2016

Well, I was on twitter a lot, and on dp when I was going to explode if I didn't post something....

but none of them are the same, imho.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Well, I was on twitter a lot, and on dp when I was going to explode if I didn't post something....

but none of them are the same, imho.
    I went on DP for a while, but I'm not a member there. In fact this is the only place I'm a member. I don't like how the thread reads there, with responses to posts next to the post, instead of being in chronological order with quote reply bubbles. Plus I don't know anyone there, unless they are members here. I remember a post here after the first crash from JFK III i think, that told of another forum where they where hanging out, but I couldn't remember the name of it or find it. I also went on a Mises forum which i guess isn't going to exist for much longer, they are merging with another forum.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 01-23-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    This site went down the same day the dailypaul was giving me malware re-directs so I started to wonder......then I thought, well there is only one way to find out. So I went to my address bar and typed in www.infowars.com and hit enter.....the page loaded and then I sat at waited.......and waited.......and waited......no helicopters......so far so good.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    I went on DP for a while, but I'm not a member there. In fact this is the only place I'm a member. I don't like how the thread reads there, with responses to posts next to the post, instead of being in chronological order with quote reply bubbles. Plus I don't know anyone there, unless they are members here. I remember a post here after the first crash from JFK III i think, that told of another forum where they where hanging out, but I couldn't remember the name of it or find it. I also went on a Mises forum which i guess isn't going to exist for much longer, they are merging with another forum.
    No. 3 may have mentioned The Revolution Box Freedom Forums to you .

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Every time the lights go out, 10 members disappear to Camp Fema.
    No Fema Camp for me.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No. 3 may have mentioned The Revolution Box Freedom Forums to you .
    That's it, I couldn't think of the name.

Peace.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only request I have is that if possible perhaps a static front page could be posted with relevent information and "standby, we're working on it". It would help to put a lot of people's minds at ease.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    If the site goes down I feel as though I have been cut off from the world
    I was going through withdraws, going into convulsions, frothing at the mouth, entering comatose stage

On the other hand, I was quite productive yesterday
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    God forbid it goes down during an election or other urgent action
    you mean like October 2010?

I also got a bunch of things done that needed doing

but I REEEEEALLY missed yall!

good to see the place back up and running
    and so much to catch up on too
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Oh great, now Danke is actually going to make money reporting AF's posts.
    Doomed...we're all doomed I tells ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    you mean like October 2010?
    I remember that night clearly. We were still able to get into chat. I remember that all of a sudden you popped up on Skype or something at the top right of the screen. I was the first to notice and wrote, "OMG look up." What a good time that was. Probably one of the best nights I ever had here. Laughed until the tears were rolling down my cheeks.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I know, right? I had no excuse but to glaze those new windows (I hate glazing windows) I built for a historic house.
    It was good for me: I got under the house and got about 6 yards of earth shoveled out. Got new piers going in, then new concrete and before I know it, a full basement... assuming the house does not collapse into the hole I dug, first. Damned screw piles are $1400 apiece!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12