Thread: RT: Kim Dotcom Interview, Obama vs the little people, Encrypt the internet

Exclamation RT: Kim Dotcom Interview, Obama vs the little people, Encrypt the internet

Excellent interview

In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Excellent video. +rep. I wish you would have posted it in General Politics though. Not many people seem to venture in here.

ETA: Just for clarification this only got 46 views since I posted. Hardly anyone comes here it seems. I usually post most in General after I made a few interesting threads in Foreign Policy and only got like two responses. I hope you don't mind if I take this video and post it to the General Politics 'Mega' thread. After hearing a few pro IP people here bash Dotcom I think they should at least hear his side of the argument. Not to mention it is an excellent video with regards to a 'free' internet.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 01-27-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump