Thread: Ron Paul's portfoio

Ron Paul's portfoio

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arklatex

His Stock Allocation is 100% Mining Stocks. It's a coincidence I was just thinking of how his positions have changed if at all just last night. I agree with him on all but I'd take out Kinross, Anglo(AU), Anigo-Eagle, don't know about GoldenStar but I know he has held them for years. He must really like something about Mag Silver. I can only pick certain ones.

I love his portfolio and I've been dealing with portfolio theory for 10 years. You won't any entry level recommendations anywhere in the investment world to have a portfolio allocation like this. Man is a leader.

Good article, bad typo in 2nd paragraph though.
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 01-23-2013 at 08:24 PM.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    Good article, bad typo in 2nd paragraph though.
    Speaking of typos, I just noticed how bad I mangled the thread title. Yikes.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book