Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jesse Ventura: Beware of Conspiracy Theories About Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Great, so we have strong evidence that the government is involved in a false flag to try and take away our 2nd amendment rights (Aurora). Except it doesn't work, surveys show America is unaffected.

BAM. A school shooting where about a couple dozen school children are slaughtered. A guy running away from police in cargo gear (if he was innocent, why did he run?). Every piece of info that comes out about this incident during the initial stages is wrong, confusing the $#@! out of everybody. This is a great technique because it allows the establishment to piece the story together later however they want.

It really doesn't take a genius to figure out what is going on here.

1_ The reason why the gun left was because of they shooting, he was scared like EVERY NORMAL person would when there was a shoot out, run!

2_ There is nothing confusing in the report, there was just overzealous reporters getting it run (hey it was a 8 hour news after the event , give me a break, you want hard core proof while they have to sort out who is lying, what is true and not)?

3_ It's called sorting it out, it's not the media that their suppose to get up to date news for profit, that's what everyone one does.

4_ Even if there was a mix up (that happened), still no evidence of government involvement.

First of all, every shooter in Aurora and Sandy Hook all had masks on so there are literally zero witnesses of who did the shootings because they couldn't see their faces.

We have reports of multiple shooters and multiple masks were found in Aurora. Reports that at least two were involved the the initial stages, the 'shooter' talking on a cell phone then going over and holding open the exit door. Then we end up with a suspect who was drugged and emotionless and there is zero evidence that I'm aware of that he was actually involved in the shooting other than the fact that he was found outside the theater with gear. Obviously somebody could have dropped him off there, drugged, with all that gear. Watch an old episode of Matlock or something, that's enough evidence to aquit James Holmes in a court of law.

So now can anybody prove WHO DID the Aurora shooting? Or is it back to the drawing board?
    So what? Who cares if they had masks, that means that they were planning the attack. Most people of anti-social disorders are quite smart despite their sick deeds.

James Holmes had anti-social disorder thorugh other factors that caused him to this. However, I do agree that there could have been other factors.

But I want EVIDENCE!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UMULAS View Post
    So what? Who cares if they had masks, that means that they were planning the attack.
    Great, now that you're on the right track I want to know "who is "they"" in the Aurora shooting that was planning the attack and letting people in through the exit? Can you tell me?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by UMULAS View Post
    1_ The reason why the gun left was because of they shooting, he was scared like EVERY NORMAL person would when there was a shoot out, run!

2_ There is nothing confusing in the report, there was just overzealous reporters getting it run (hey it was a 8 hour news after the event , give me a break, you want hard core proof while they have to sort out who is lying, what is true and not)?

3_ It's called sorting it out, it's not the media that their suppose to get up to date news for profit, that's what everyone one does.

4_ Even if there was a mix up (that happened), still no evidence of government involvement.

So what? Who cares if they had masks, that means that they were planning the attack. Most people of anti-social disorders are quite smart despite their sick deeds.

James Holmes had anti-social disorder thorugh other factors that caused him to this. However, I do agree that there could have been other factors.

But I want EVIDENCE!
    Okay, here is justification. Jesus was anti-social in how He avoided large crowds. He did feed the scum of the earth multitude which surprised his disciples who had already told them to get lost by going to the market to feed and take care of themselves.
    Sociologists try to portray the "social" as being God. Yet, nothing is any more of a dumber place to be than in a crowd. A crowd is dumber than the dumbest beast. As Americans, we understand tyranny as being that entity located too much of a distance away to rule responsibly. This idea that a crowd is smarter than groups of individuals is a fallacy of the cognitive sciences. Most of modern science is in clear contempt of our Founding Fathers and the true American way.

Great, now that you're on the right track I want to know "who is "they"" in the Aurora shooting that was planning the attack and letting people in through the exit? Can you tell me?
    What you find so unbelievable was easily believable back when the KGB did it against their people in the old Soviet Union. We are learning this fact now as our government no longer talks about how corrupt the old Soviet Union was. The CIA is the KGB. It is also the former British and Nazi intelligence agencies they adopted internally after World War Two. It is also, as we speak, absorbing the tactics utilized by the intelligence agencies in the Middle East. The full brunt of all these tactics are now being brought to bear to kick the asses of the American people.
    As our Founders would say, the best any government can possibly be is "Soviet Regime." The Soviet Regime in charge of us really sucks!
    Last edited by Uncle Emanuel Watkins; 01-23-2013 at 08:55 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    coming from Jesse Ventura, that means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    coming from Jesse Ventura, that means a lot!
    You would think if HE said it some people might actually get the point...

This is one absurd conspiracy theory.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    You would think if HE said it some people might actually get the point...

This is one absurd conspiracy theory.
    Yeah, definitely.

He just got my attention

Quote Originally Posted by Tpoints View Post
    Yeah, definitely.

He just got my attention
    But this process is the best way to document evidence. I figured that is why they called it "alternate" news. It is absurd looking from the viewpoint of the emperor wearing clothing. From the point of view that he is a naked bastard, it does a really great job in my opinion. And, as we all know, regardless of what the news might say, tyranny is a naked bastard.
    Last edited by Uncle Emanuel Watkins; 01-23-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Coulter View Post
    "This message is hidden because KingNothing is on your ignore list." as is the rest of the Sunsteinian brigade. I have no interest in anything this trolling $#@! has to say.
    $#@! you. Calling somebody a c***. $#@!ing really? I don't even use the c word. God you are a dick.

Sincerely,

Slutter Mcgee

wasn't there a " witness " giving impossible detail description of " shooter " ?

edit : can anyone find and post that clip ?
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 01-24-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123