Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuomo going full tilt with extreme abortion bill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Cuomo going full tilt with extreme abortion bill

This man has lost all bearings.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/2...rats-for-life/

The Democratic governor introduced the bill to cheers during his January 9 State of the State address, shrouding it in the name of “women’s equality.”

“The abortion language would allow late-term abortions, allow non-doctors to perform abortions, and supersede any reasonable restrictions such as parental notification,” the group stated.

“It is out of touch with the views of most Americans, out of touch with the views of most Democrats, and could hamper real reform for women’s rights,” the Democratic group concluded.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pure. Unadulterated. Evil.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Ever since the hurricane, he has ripped off his moderate mask and has gone complete Stalin on NY.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Ever since the hurricane, he has ripped off his moderate mask and has gone complete Stalin on NY.
    Some people are upset that he is trying to shrink the government in a way that they don't like.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    never let a crisis go to waste.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Ah so state regulations are great, unless it involves scraping unborn babies from the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Ah so state regulations are great, unless it involves scraping unborn babies from the womb.
    State regulations are great. The problem with New York and California especially is that people watch what they do and then just decide that is what they should do/think. It is Justin Bieber politics. Somehow they have this "pulse of the nation" status that is seriously out of touch with most Americans.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by paulbot24 View Post
    State regulations are great. The problem with New York and California especially is that people watch what they do and then just decide that is what they should do/think. It is Justin Bieber politics. Somehow they have this "pulse of the nation" status that is seriously out of touch with most Americans.
    Justin Bieber politics? Very nice. Anyone wonder what Cuomo will do after this? He'll have a full head of steam, too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A couple of months ago I was reading more Bloomberg gasbagging out loud to my wife and she replied, "Enough about the mayor of New York City. Who is the Governor of New York? Where is he all the time? Shining Bloomberg's shoes?" It was funny at the time. I can't stand Bloomberg, but after reading Cuomo's "ideas" lately, I wish Cuomo would go back to being Bloomberg's shoe-shine boy. Hearing both of them spewing their dreck together is a sickness equivalent to having diarrhea and puking into the tub at the same time.
    Last edited by paulbot24; 01-21-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

A couple of months ago I was reading more Bloomberg gasbagging out loud to my wife and she replied, "Enough about the mayor of New York City. Who is the Governor of New York? Where is he all the time? Shining Bloomberg's shoes?" It was funny at the time. I can't stand Bloomberg, but after reading Cuomo's "ideas" lately, I wish Cuomo would go back to being Bloomberg's shoe-shine boy. Hearing both of them spewing their dreck together is a sickness equivalent to having diarrhea and puking into the tub at the same time.
    Best. Analogy. Ever.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Bloomberg to Cuomo:

I really hate this man. And I don't hate anyone:

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/andrew-c...law-honors-mlk

Why would anyone want to live in New York, Bloomberg, Cuomo and Piers Morgan make it an axis of evil.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

"No freeman shall be taken, imprisoned, or in any other way destroyed, except by the lawful judgment of his peers."
    - Magna Carta

40% abortion rate in NYC is pretty sick, but I commend Cuomo one this one. What a $#@!ing $#@!hole NYC must be.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    40% abortion rate in NYC is pretty sick, but I commend Cuomo one this one. What a $#@!ing $#@!hole NYC must be.
    The state is underwater with medicaid expenses. I think we know where he is going with this.

NYers are idiots that beg for their rights to be taken away. They are a hopeless bunch.

(I live in NY)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by loveableteddybear View Post
    NYers are idiots that beg for their rights to be taken away. They are a hopeless bunch.

(I live in NY)
    Vox Day asked yesterday, "Note that the Canadian government backed down when Canadians didn't comply. Are New Yorkers really more servile than Canadians?"

Evidently yes, they are. (NSFW):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvWGZpu_TXw#t=1m53s
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

My dw and I are expecting are first in august. We just had an ultrasound today and even though it was only 7 weeks old, you could see the outline of the baby's body and the heart rate was measurable. I was always against abortion, but it gets a whole different perspective when you are looking at becoming a parent. Gosh this man is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    My dw and I are expecting are first in august. We just had an ultrasound today and even though it was only 7 weeks old, you could see the outline of the baby's body and the heart rate was measurable. I was always against abortion, but it gets a whole different perspective when you are looking at becoming a parent. Gosh this man is evil.
    It is neat when you get to see them move on the ultrasound.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

double posts abound.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    I went through the exact same thing.

Why does anybody *need* an abortion?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Why does anybody *need* an abortion?
    Exactly, with all the different methods of birth control from vasectomy to condoms, to tubal ligation and depo shots. I can think of two exceptions, rape and/or incest. Other than that why the $#@! does anyone need an abortion? Seems more like consequenses of sexual irresponisbility.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Exactly, with all the different methods of birth control from vasectomy to condoms, to tubal ligation and depo shots. I can think of two exceptions, rape and/or incest. Other than that why the $#@! does anyone need an abortion? Seems more like consequenses of sexual irresponisbility.
    So what you're saying is that the right to life depends on the circumstances of your conception?

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    So what you're saying is that the right to life depends on the circumstances of your conception?
    does it not?

rape and incest is involuntary and/or illegal.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-21-2013 at 11:00 PM.

does it not?
    I didn't know some people have a right to life and others don't.

Which one was the innocent unborn child involved with? Which crime did the child commit to warrant the death penalty?
    Last edited by Confederate; 01-21-2013 at 11:14 PM.

does it not?

Stick with involuntary. Smoking weed is illegal.

I don't see why I need a post-rape abortion any more than I need a pre-rape weapon. Same thing with the "save the life of the mother" argument.

That's like saying people don't need guns except to defend themselves.

Morning after pill stops a pregnancy before the universally medically accepted definition of conception (implantation) and can prevent even fertilization (sometimes sperm doesn't reach the egg until a day or so later).

That said, in every pregnancy there is the possibility of the woman coming down with some disease like cancer where the prescribed treatment could very well kill the fetus. If she's made it to late term a c-section can be performed, but earlier that's a legit reason for an abortion.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast