Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted: 'Adventurous Woman' to Give Birth to NEANDERTHAL MAN

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    Why the hell would we want to bring neanderthals back? Jurassic Park and Planet of the Apes IV didn't work out too well.
    Neanderthals were smart beings, with brain size larger than your typical **** Sapien Sapien. They have also been credited with being the first to assign human life as something special, and so far in our history were some of the first to bury their dead, have "ceremonies" (found remnants of animal bones and goods with buried bodies) or believe that a life is something that should be commemorated.

It's a shame really - the media has done nothing but make Neanderthals seem like unemotional cavemen... when they were much smarter than that.
    Last edited by Nirvikalpa; 01-23-2013 at 04:17 PM.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Neanderthals were smart beings, with brain size larger than your typical **** Sapien Sapien. They have also been credited with being the first to assign human life as something special, and so far in our history were some of the first to bury their dead, have "ceremonies" (found remnants of animal bones and goods with buried bodies) or believe that a life is something that should be commemorated.

It's a shame really - the media has done nothing but make Neanderthals seem like unemotional cavemen... when they were much smarter than that.
    Yup. They made paintings of subtle beauty and also may have made and played flutes.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    There is no evidence that neanderthals were less intelligent than **** sapiens. They had language, as did **** Erectus, used fire, and created beautiful art. Really hard to say why they died out or even IF they died out. They might simply have been absorbed by **** sapiens. All humans, other than pure Africans, have some neanderthal dna.
    Or, they might be regular humans since we have such a hard time distinguishing them. If you want to keep up the fairy tale, however, by all means. Just realize it's all in your head.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post

You should make the next blockbuster that shows the trials and tribulations of neanderthal life.

Give me a break. People are willing to say that the government will hide their latest technological advancements from us, but they never consider the idea that the evolutionary bull$#@! we're being fed in school and on the media is bull$#@! precisely because it's streamed through the schools and media.

Neanderthals were normal people. Of course, everyone has to make it so complicated because they're trying to demonstrate their knowledge of the evolution fairy tale by using words like "**** sapien sapien" which is just a made up term. This whole thread is bull$#@!.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I think this is the kind of questions that would be answered by such a venture.

Our thoughts that Human is special and all animals are seperate and apart would be challenged.

but this is creating life, not destroying life.
    I'd prefer creation over destruction.
    How do you protect that life, once it's born, from exploitation? Experimentation? How do you assure that it will be given a chance at happiness, peace, good health? How will the child fit in with other children? How would you know if it were capable of the level of social skills we have, and if not, what then?
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    There is no evidence that neanderthals were less intelligent than **** sapiens. They had language, as did **** Erectus, used fire, and created beautiful art. Really hard to say why they died out or even IF they died out. They might simply have been absorbed by **** sapiens. All humans, other than pure Africans, have some neanderthal dna.
    Maybe BigFoot is Neanderthal.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You should make the next blockbuster that shows the trials and tribulations of neanderthal life.

Give me a break. People are willing to say that the government will hide their latest technological advancements from us, but they never consider the idea that the evolutionary bull$#@! we're being fed in school and on the media is bull$#@! precisely because it's streamed through the schools and media.

Neanderthals were normal people. Of course, everyone has to make it so complicated because they're trying to demonstrate their knowledge of the evolution fairy tale by using words like "**** sapien sapien" which is just a made up term. This whole thread is bull$#@!.
    No it's not. It's proper scientific nomenclature. Taxonomy is boring and complicated, but it's a real part of science.
    The full nomenclature for **** sapien:
    Familia: Hominidae
    Subfamilia: Homininae
    Tribus: Hominini
    Subtribus: Hominina
    Genus: ****
    Species: **** sapiens
    Subspecies: **** sapiens sapiens
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I wonder if they'll release the contact information of the women that apply and don't make the cut?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    How do you protect that life, once it's born, from exploitation? Experimentation? How do you assure that it will be given a chance at happiness, peace, good health? How will the child fit in with other children? How would you know if it were capable of the level of social skills we have, and if not, what then?
    brings up a lot of questions doesn't it?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

the guy who wrote the book has backpeddled on the ad "thingie"
    and seyz the tabloid press ran with the story after inventing most
    of it. he has it sounding like brainstorming ideas made in jest after
    too many martinis in a posh eaterie prior to his picking up the tab.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Consider...

First,
    that if you take a baby monkey from its mother and keep it in your house, regardless of whether or not you give it the proper food and drink and exercize, that monkey stands a strong change of growing up a basket case. It will likely bear little behavioral resemblance to an adult monkey of its same species. This is fairly well documented.

Second,
    that if you take a baby Chinese human being from its mother and keep her in a cradle for the first two years of its life, regardless of whether or not you give her the proper food and drink and exercize, by the time an American family adopts her, she's very likely to have a laundry list of psychological and developmental issues. In short, she will also bear little behavioral resemblance to a young human being. This is not only well documented, there's actually an industry that gets paid to try to fix these children.

Third,
    regardless of whether evolution is real, that a Neanderthal must fall somewhere in the interval between monkey and human, including endpoints.

Fourth,
    that no human being in the last 11,000 years has had the slightest clue what goes into rearing a Neanderthal child.

Therefore, the chance that this Neanderthal will develop into a balanced individual is pretty damned low.
    its almost more moral to create a very neurotic clone of newton, maxwell or einstein rather than an almost psychotic frustrated upset

confused neanderthal/modernHuman hybrid who even if adequately nourished and emotionally grounded & accepted, is often very "aspie"

in terms of their cultural template patterning and social roles. we moderns would be an illogical maddening confusion multi~headed social

leviathan crowd pleasing beastie whose ground rules have a fluidity. the world of the neanerthal is no more, it was tight knit & communal.

If two "species" can reproduce... they are the same species.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No it's not. It's proper scientific nomenclature. Taxonomy is boring and complicated, but it's a real part of science.
    The full nomenclature for **** sapien:
    Familia: Hominidae
    Subfamilia: Homininae
    Tribus: Hominini
    Subtribus: Hominina
    Genus: ****
    Species: **** sapiens
    Subspecies: **** sapiens sapiens
    All of taxonomy is bull$#@!. It's based on the assumption that all organisms are related. The word **** sapien sapien doesn't come from any tangible difference between humans now and humans in the 19th century or whatever. It's a fiction that scientists came up to reinforce the notion that we are changing somehow by giving it a different name. Yeah, we're the "wise, wise human". How do we reinforce the idea that humans are evolving? Just tack another wise on and all of a sudden, the population eats that $#@! up because they like the idea that we're evolving too, but it's all in their heads.

Perfect candidate. amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    If two "species" can reproduce... they are the same species.
    I think this is an oversimplification. What about mules?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    All of taxonomy is bull$#@!. It's based on the assumption that all organisms are related. The word **** sapien sapien doesn't come from any tangible difference between humans now and humans in the 19th century or whatever. It's a fiction that scientists came up to reinforce the notion that we are changing somehow by giving it a different name. Yeah, we're the "wise, wise human". How do we reinforce the idea that humans are evolving? Just tack another wise on and all of a sudden, the population eats that $#@! up because they like the idea that we're evolving too, but it's all in their heads.
    I don't know that taxonomy started out that way. HB listed 7 different groups starting with family, and when I learned it 20 years ago there were only 7 in total.
    This tells me that the taxonomy is being changed over time to try to reflect the idea that all things are related. If taxonomy was originally developed in support of evolution then I think the lines would have been much blurrier in the beginning.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I don't know that taxonomy started out that way. HB listed 7 different groups starting with family, and when I learned it 20 years ago there were only 7 in total.
    This tells me that the taxonomy is being changed over time to try to reflect the idea that all things are related. If taxonomy was originally developed in support of evolution then I think the lines would have been much blurrier in the beginning.
    I think taxonomy was first based entirely on anatomical structures but now includes genetic information.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

You may be right, but it wasn't long before it was used for that purpose, if anything. The point is that it reflects that now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123