Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: 'Adventurous Woman' to Give Birth to NEANDERTHAL MAN

Wanted: 'Adventurous Woman' to Give Birth to NEANDERTHAL MAN

Neanderthals have been extinct for 33,000 years,
    but George Church, a genetics professor at Harvard Medical School,
    believes he can bring them back with the help of a surrogate human mother.

They're usually thought of as a brutish, primitive species.

So what woman would want to give birth to a Neanderthal baby?

Yet this incredible scenario is the plan of one of the world’s leading geneticists, who is seeking a volunteer to help bring man’s long-extinct close relative back to life.

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA and resurrect the species which became extinct 33,000 years ago.
    His scheme is reminiscent of Jurassic Park but, while in the film dinosaurs were created in a laboratory, Professor Church’s ambitious plan requires a human volunteer.
    He said his analysis of Neanderthal genetic code using samples from bones is complete enough to reconstruct their DNA.
    He said: ‘Now I need an adventurous female human.
    ‘It depends on a hell of a lot of things, but I think it can be done.’
    Professor Church’s plan would begin by artificially creating Neanderthal DNA based on genetic code found in fossil remains. He would put this DNA into stem cells.
    These would be injected into cells from a human embryo in the early stages of life.
    It is thought that the stem cells would steer the development of the hybrid embryo on Neanderthal lines, rather than human ones.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hehe does this really piss off religious people? I bet it does
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    It doesn't piss me off, but it saddens me to know that men will create poor tortured souls like animals in the shape of men, and then with that power seduce women into transgressions from which they will never understand the needfulness of repentance.

In science fiction, some groups like to talk about a singularity the size of a molecule.

Around the person coordinating this experiment this will form a point-singularity that draws cursing like lightening in a plasma ball. Project integrity will fail in portions as the cursed are want to do.

Even if in the end they manage to produce a living neanderthal, a horrific dark cloud that I have no description of will surround the whole thing for all of history.

That's not 'prophecy' per se, more of a description of 'balancing the scales in the Kingdom.' so this is where God's inertia and gravity is pulling. and the outcome based on likelihood like I was casting probabilities.

It's an observation.

I don't understand 'anger' though. If a member of one's family attempts to commit suicide, while anger may be one of the many feelings that boil up, it is unlikely to be one of the primary ones. Maybe anger at one's self for not reaching out to them in time.

I don't know how to be angry at someone for cursing themselves and everyone they draw in when they do it in ignorance. really. it's just sad.

Until the government shuts down the study and tries to eliminate the mothers and genetically engineered children. And then one rebel cia officer will kidknap one of the children to save them, but be forced to move into the wilderness and hide out until the child grows strong enough to fight back and ultimately kills Marissa Wiegler.

I thought the story about cloning a mammoth was awesome but cloning a neanderthal gives me moral dilemmas.

Why the hell would we want to bring neanderthals back? Jurassic Park and Planet of the Apes IV didn't work out too well.

Why do you have to be religious to believe that using genetic engineering to purposefully create a sub-human species is morally objectionable?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    It doesn't piss me off, but it saddens me to know that men will create poor tortured souls like animals in the shape of men, and then with that power seduce women into transgressions from which they will never understand the needfulness of repentance.

In science fiction, some groups like to talk about a singularity the size of a molecule.

Around the person coordinating this experiment this will form a point-singularity that draws cursing like lightening in a plasma ball. Project integrity will fail in portions as the cursed are want to do.

Even if in the end they manage to produce a living neanderthal, a horrific dark cloud that I have no description of will surround the whole thing for all of history.

That's not 'prophecy' per se, more of a description of 'balancing the scales in the Kingdom.' so this is where God's inertia and gravity is pulling. and the outcome based on likelihood like I was casting probabilities.

It's an observation.

I don't understand 'anger' though. If a member of one's family attempts to commit suicide, while anger may be one of the many feelings that boil up, it is unlikely to be one of the primary ones. Maybe anger at one's self for not reaching out to them in time.

I don't know how to be angry at someone for cursing themselves and everyone they draw in when they do it in ignorance. really. it's just sad.
    +rep
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Wonder if he'd get some kind of special minority status?
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    Wonder if he'd get some kind of special minority status?
    Or if the state will hit this mad scientist up for child support?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Neanderthal DNA is still around:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nikolai_valuev-klitschko.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	1718
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A people that will finally believe in Keynesianism and work their whole lives for paper?

I've seen stranger looking blokes than this every day of my life

It pisses me off.
    I'm not religious, I like science...
    But this pisses me off.

I am not religious at all,but I think that we should have some boundaries.Just because we can do something does not mean that we should.

Also I don't see why we would bring such a creature to life, for our amusement so we can lock him up in a cage and trow food at him? or so he can be the perfect slave ?smart and strong enough to work hard manual work but not smart enough to regard him as anything more than an animal.I bet that two of them would fight real nice to the death in a ring for our amusement

What he wants to do is the equivalent of a mother and father could pick what kind of a kid they would want and choosing a mentally challenged kid with superior physical abilities,which is kind of sick.
    Last edited by Demigod; 01-21-2013 at 01:28 PM.

very disturbingly sickening.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't so much like this because if it works who is going to take care of the neanderthal? Is the person going to be kept in a cage or have a chance to live his or her life out. The neanderthal human or not would have some rights in between men and animal. It brings up some ethical questions.

If they do it they better take care of this thing not just the first year but for the rest of its life. What if its not capable of functioning in are world?
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    I am not religious at all,but I think that we should have some boundaries.Just because we can do something does not mean that we should.

Also I don't see why we would bring such a creature to life, for our amusement so we can lock him up in a cage and trow food at him? or so he can be the perfect slave ?smart and strong enough to work hard manual work but not smart enough to regard him as anything more than an animal.I bet that two of them would fight real nice to the death in a ring for our amusement

What he wants to do is the equivalent of a mother and father could pick what kind of a kid they would want and choosing a mentally challenged kid with superior physical abilities,which is kind of sick.
    I know right!!! But i don't know if neanderthals where that stupid. They just lost. Maybe they are reasonably intelligent. Then all those gico commercials would be real. lol
    Terminus tela viaticus!

I know right!!! But i don't know if neanderthals where that stupid. They just lost. Maybe they are reasonably intelligent. Then all those gico commercials would be real. lol
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Until the government shuts down the study and tries to eliminate the mothers and genetically engineered children. And then one rebel cia officer will kidknap one of the children to save them, but be forced to move into the wilderness and hide out until the child grows strong enough to fight back and ultimately kills Marissa Wiegler.
    I think I really enjoyed that movie. I think. I'm not sure, though. I need to see it several more times to soak it all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    That is the point of the slave argument.They were smart enough to use simple tools but never amounted to anything more + were much bigger and stronger.That lack of intelligence would make people look up on them as animals rather than humans.Every bull$#@! slave owners made up about their slaves just to dehumanize them in the eyes of the general populations for this creature it would be fact,the perfect slave.

Either slaves or amusement ,there is no other option.Even if they would somehow have an intelligence close to one of a human because of the human DNA of a woman,we today can not yet reconcile the difference of skin color let alone having a species that has totally different physical characteristics that can compete with us.The time before someone starts demanding their extermination can be measured in minutes.God forbid they get a country.
    Last edited by Demigod; 01-21-2013 at 02:06 PM.

That is the point of the slave argument.They were smart enough to use simple tools but never amounted to anything more + were much bigger and stronger.That lack of intelligence would make people look up on them as animals rather than humans.Every bull$#@! slave owners made up about their slaves just to dehumanize them in the eyes of the general populations for this creature it would be fact,the perfect slave.

Either slaves or amusement ,there is no other option.Even if they would somehow have an intelligence close to one of a human because of the human DNA of a woman,we today can not yet reconcile the difference of skin color let alone having a species that has totally different physical characteristics that can compete with us.The time before someone starts demanding their extermination can be measured in minutes.God forbid they get a country.
    Our species is clearly dominant. I don't know how we as humans would handle another intelligent species. I know how I would respond. Just like I do with other humans. and animals mind you. I just know that dealing with a dog does not demand much reasoning but demands much respect. like any other animal or human. Its odd to think about.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

What if we find out we are not the better species and we simply where better at killing?
    Terminus tela viaticus!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

That's not 'prophecy' per se
    , more of a description of 'balancing the scales in the Kingdom.' so this is where God's inertia and gravity is pulling. and the outcome based on likelihood like I was casting probabilities.

It's an observation.

Actually, that is in line with what prophets traditionally do. These are not type clairvoyants who can divine exactly what will happen in the future. These are people who observe current events and use some sort of reasoning to predict what will happen if things continue as they are. /end ramble
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What if we find out we are not the better species and we simply where better at killing?
    "Better", in and of itself, is not objectively measurable.

Or maybe homosapien females were hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Danan View Post
    "Better", in and of itself, is not objectively measurable.
    Well, "hotter" is subjective. Successful reproduction is not though.

Deception may have also been a "successful" trait. Corruption, cronyism, theft, and fraud didn't just appear out of nowhere.

Say if we find out they are better at killing too, but died off for some unknown reason like a particular germ that no longer exists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

Neanderthal cranial capacity is thought to have been as large as that of modern humans, perhaps larger, indicating that their brain size may have been comparable, or larger, as well. In 2008, a group of scientists created a study using three-dimensional computer-assisted reconstructions of Neanderthal infants based on fossils found in Russia and Syria. The study showed Neanderthal and modern human brains were the same size at birth, but by adulthood, the Neanderthal brain was larger than the modern human brain.[9] They were much stronger than modern humans, having particularly strong arms and hands.[10] Males stood 164–168 cm (65–66 in) and females about 152–156 cm (60–61 in) tall.[11]

On the one side, all life is beautiful, right?

On the other... it could end, very badly.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Or maybe homosapien females were hotter.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast