Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just heard cop on talk radio call some of yall "domestic terrorists"

Just heard cop on talk radio call some of yall "domestic terrorists"

I was listening to one of those "radio lawyers" on a local conservative talk radio show. Apparently someone had called in talking about how sheriffs are the highest constitutional law enforcement arm in a county and can actively resist federal enforcement of unconstitutional laws. well this off duty police officer called in and said that this person sounded like part of the "sovereign citizen" movement and they are domestic terrorists. How does he know this? Because someone told him this in his "in service training". He went on to say that the argument that sheriffs can resist federal tyranny (he didn't call it that of course) was something that "sovereign citizens" talked about, but that it wasn't true and that these people "Just want to oppose anything the federal government does." All I can say is...watch your back.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Whoops. I guess I shouldn't have sent that email to the Chief of Police asking what the department's position would be in the event that a ban on "assault rifles" and a magazine capacity limit were passed.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

"Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Good. The more the truth comes out the better.

terrorist=freedom fighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Lines are forming...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lines are forming...
    Past time. But, better now than never.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lines are forming...
    I know and can see it. But, what the $#@! has happened that we ended up here? $#@!s, the same ones that thought that your candy on the bus was theirs to take and you should share, the same kind of $#@!ing $#@!s.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I know and can see it. But, what the $#@! has happened that we ended up here? $#@!s, the same ones that thought that your candy on the bus was theirs to take and you should share, the same kind of $#@!ing $#@!s.
    No. Those that had their candy taken by the $#@!s obtained enough power to enslave the $#@!s and unleashed them on us. Obviously they were ungrateful of those like me that kicked the $#@!s ass for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I was listening to one of those "radio lawyers" on a local conservative talk radio show. Apparently someone had called in talking about how sheriffs are the highest constitutional law enforcement arm in a county and can actively resist federal enforcement of unconstitutional laws. well this off duty police officer called in and said that this person sounded like part of the "sovereign citizen" movement and they are domestic terrorists. How does he know this? Because someone told him this in his "in service training". He went on to say that the argument that sheriffs can resist federal tyranny (he didn't call it that of course) was something that "sovereign citizens" talked about, but that it wasn't true and that these people "Just want to oppose anything the federal government does." All I can say is...watch your back.
    The phrase "sovereign citizen" seems to be more poisoned than anarchist. I'm interested in the movement so I subscribe to a feed on google news. Every headline is biased against them. They act like sovereigns are crackheads moving in and ruining the neighborhood. They have meetings warning people about it.

http://www.wect.com/story/20596155/c...reign-citizens

http://collingswood.patch.com/articl...video-12911614

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...overnment.html

Never do I see a positive news piece about them...
    Last edited by fr33; 01-21-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    6,000 years ago it was Pharaohs and Kings...

Nothing new under the sun.

The same thing happened that has happened for all the centuries since the first Cro-Magnon man learned he could beat his neighbor over the head with a club and take his woman and food.

Some people are evil psychopaths bent on control and domination, the rest of us muddle along thinking nobody could be that bad, until it gets that bad, and we rise up and beat them into submission for a little while, where we can live for a short time in relative peace and freedom while they lick their wounds and re-group.

Or we don't and they kill a whole metric $#@! ton of us until they burn out themselves.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-21-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    The phrase "sovereign citizen" seems to be more poisoned than anarchist. I'm interested in the movement so I subscribe to a feed on google news. Every headline is biased against them. They act like sovereigns are crackheads moving in and ruining the neighborhood. They have meetings warning people about it.

http://www.wect.com/story/20596155/c...reign-citizens

http://collingswood.patch.com/articl...video-12911614

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...overnment.html

Never do I see a positive news piece about them...
    One would think that there is a conspiracy against the sovereign citizen movement. But of course conspiracy theorism is bunk. So that couldn't be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    One would think that there is a conspiracy against the sovereign citizen movement. But of course conspiracy theorism is bunk. So that couldn't be the cause.
    Damn coincidence theorists, making us all look bad.

If you are a citizen you are not sovereign. No such thing as a sovereign citizen.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If you are a citizen you are not sovereign. No such thing as a sovereign citizen.
    Truth.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree. Citizenship denotes merely a link in confederation. It does not terminate sovereignty in doing so.

I disagree. Citizenship denotes merely a link in confederation. It does not terminate sovereignty in doing so.
    Oh? Are we getting into a discussion of a U.S. Citizen vs. an American citizen?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Whoops. I guess I shouldn't have sent that email to the Chief of Police asking what the department's position would be in the event that a ban on "assault rifles" and a magazine capacity limit were passed.
    Their job is only to enforce laws, not think about which laws are Constitutional and which laws are not. They are not paid to think, only to obey. That is one of the reasons they will not hire intelligent cops on purpose.

Someone is actually going to draw Danke out of retirement and engage?

This I gotta see...usually all he does is bust my balls and post pictures of his girlfriends.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-21-2013 at 01:07 AM.

I miss Danke's "Office Space" avatar too.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-21-2013 at 01:06 AM.

I see now what you are saying. The difference. My point is that 'citizenship' as defined does not necessarily infringe on sovereignty. The fact that it does is not my point. Though I see now that it is yours. And I understand that aspect.

I see now what you are saying. The difference. My point is that 'citizenship' as defined does not necessarily infringe on sovereignty. The fact that it does is not my point. Though I see now that it is yours. And I understand that aspect.
    Damn...

Damn...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone is actually going to draw Danke out of retirement and engage?

This I gotta see...usually all he does is bust my balls and post pictures of his girlfriends.
    Naw. Well just skip to the end result.

I miss Danke's "Office Space" avatar too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Naw. Well just skip to the end result.

Why am I not surprised?

WTF?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

as ive said many times before here.... me ex wife (the whorebag) came home and bragged about using larger sized needles when NOT needed just because people made her mad on a call. she also said and bragged about how some of the local law officers made things up to nail someone or tackle them with brute force and get away with it. just saying.... from fannin county ga.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Last edited by satchelmcqueen; 01-21-2013 at 01:37 AM.

saved and will spread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast