Thread: White House releases videos of young kids asking Obama for more gun control

White House releases videos of young kids asking Obama for more gun control

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/1...e-gun-control/

But still has the gall to display faux outrage at the NRA's ad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How hard would it be to get TONS of videos of kids wanting him to leave them alone because they want to own them when they are older?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    How hard would it be to get TONS of videos of kids wanting him to leave them alone because they want to own them when they are older?
    "Dear Obama: please stop putting our nation into debt. I already owe over $52,000 and I haven't even finished the third grade. Oh, and I like hunting with my father, please stop trying to take our guns away, I'm not strong enough for a bow with a 50-pound draw weight."

Better yet, tons of kids shooting guns. Imagine a bunch of kids yelling, "Here's your gun control Mr. PResident" then clips of kids pluckin off targets.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 01-18-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Better yet, tons of kids shooting guns. Imagine a bunch of kids yelling, "Here's your gun control Mr. PResident" then clips of kids pluckin off targets.
    lol that would probably get the FBI to show up at their homes.

Videos of drone strikes overseas and the aftermath, including destroyed and disfigured little children.

Cue children in the US, saying "please stop killing them. They could have been my friend. Are you going to kill me next?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

National policy and Federal law decided by six year olds.What could possibly go wrong?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    National policy and Federal law decided by six year olds.What could possibly go wrong?
    And how could we tell the difference?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And how could we tell the difference?
    Well for one, I bet kids wouldn't kill innocents without trial and who have done them no harm.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well for one, I bet kids wouldn't kill innocents without trial and who have done them no harm.
    Depends on the kid. Some would probably nuke Tehran.

Yeah....hm...here's what I call good gun control.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-18-2013 at 10:56 PM.

When they're older? I know kids around here that have been deer hunting since they were 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This should be on the front page. Really. I can understand why it won't be but yeah...it should be theoretically speaking.