Thread: Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand

Default Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand

Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand against Obama's and Feinstein's latest gun control proposals also taking a stand against gun owners needing a "permit" to carry concealed in their county? If not, why not?
    "Sorry, guys, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Are these "constitutional" sheriffs who are taking a stand against Obama's and Feinstein's latest gun control proposals also taking a stand against gun owners needing a "permit" to carry concealed in their county? If not, why not?
    good question.

You're a backer of
    Lavabit's Dark Mail Initiative

by Ladar Levison

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    good question.
    I sent it to CSPOA and Oathkeepers....
    Last edited by Tod; 01-18-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    "Sorry, guys, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

One step at a time.There are many thousands of unconstitutional laws on the books,State and Federal.For instance,I think all drug laws are unconstitutional,the18th amendment outlawed booze,what amendment outlawed pot or heroin?

I will accept and relish any sheriff who states that he will not enforce further attacks on the 2nd amendment just as I would a sheriff who states that he will no longer enforce pot laws or any one or two or thousands that I consider unconstitutional.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    I call that a good question, but suggest we address the more pressing matters first.

I suspect some may be in liberty but not "too much" of it... to turn a phrase.
    --

http://freedomisobvious.blogspot.com
    http://turnyourbackonthem.wordpress.com

ignominia et contemptum tyrannis

Habeo excelsum artem; afflixerim cum crudelitate illis qui laedas me

Shelley's thinly veiled warning to tyrants:

The monster saw my determination in my face and gnashed his teeth in the impotence of anger. "Shall each man," cried he, "find a wife for his bosom, and each beast have his mate, and I be alone? I had feelings of affection, and they were requited by detestation and scorn. Man! You may hate, but beware! Your hours will pass in dread and misery, and soon the bolt will fall which must ravish from you your happiness forever. Are you to be happy while I grovel in the intensity of my wretchedness? You can blast my other passions, but revenge remains--revenge, henceforth dearer than light or food! I may die, but first you, my tyrant and tormentor, shall curse the sun that gazes on your misery. Beware, for I am fearless and therefore powerful. I will watch with the wiliness of a snake, that I may sting with its venom. Man, you shall repent of the injuries you inflict.

An ounce of pot is a felony in many(thousands?)counties in America.Would you denigrate or refuse to support a sheriff in one of these counties if he refused to enforce any and all pot laws in his jurisdiction but did not do the same for heroin?
    If not,why not?