Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 46

Thread: Rand Paul on Hannity radio 1/18/13 (audio added)

  1. #1

    Default Rand Paul on Hannity radio 1/18/13 (audio added)

    Hannity just said on his radio show



    update: interview starts at 7:00
    http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archiv...?day=5&hour=14
    Last edited by jct74; 01-18-2013 at 07:11 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    On now

  4. #3

    Default

    bump
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

    "god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

  5. #4

    Default

    Did anyone cap the audio?

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Did anyone cap the audio?
    starts at 7:00
    http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archiv...?day=5&hour=14

  7. #6

  8. #7

    Default

    Thanks,good interview.

  9. #8

    Default

    Wading through $#@!tity's show, that I may listen to the interview, and then comment from an informed point of view...got the hip-high wellingtons on
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  10. #9

    Default

    Hannity felt the need to throw in the obligatory Marco Rubio Handjob©
    Last edited by NorfolkPCSolutions; 01-18-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  11. #10

    Default

    Notice how Hannity doesn't see Rand as a threat at all, unlike his father. It's funny how the establishment treat you when you prove that you will bow down to Bill Kristol and suck up to Israel. It's almost like Rand has been "Hannitized".
    Last edited by Dystopian; 01-18-2013 at 09:22 PM.

  12. #11

    Default

    I doubt Hannity believes a word out of his own mouth. He gets paid handsomely for shoveling Marco, Jeb's, and the establishment's crap 24/7. He's like listening to a robot.

    His into music is starting to sound like Michael Savage's heavy metal intros.

  13. #12

    Default

    Rand:

    "I would (vote to) raise the debt ceiling, if we got a Balanced Budget Amendment..."

    In another thread, I divulged that I have never set foot in a college classroom as a student. Put another way, I'm no mathematician, and therefore, am not academically qualified to make this statement...that aside, I will risk the mocking and derision of my fellow posters:

    Rand, if there existed a constitutional mandate to maintain a balanced budget, would Uncle Sam really need a credit card with a $16T+ line of credit? That's a lot of hookers and blow, man, especially if the essentials are covered by the budget, like cheesy poofs and snacky cakes.

    I want to like you, younger guy with Ron Paul's last name...
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  14. #13

    Default

    Back to suffering through this goddamn interview and playing Bejeweled
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  15. #14

    Default

    I'm encouraged by his comments on immigration in this interview. I think siding with Rubio is suicidal politically.

    He basically said he wants to break it into smaller pieces, which makes sense.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkPCSolutions View Post
    Back to suffering through this goddamn interview and playing Bejeweled
    Focus on Bejeweled, don't waste your time on this garbage.

  17. #16

    Default

    Ah, jeez, in Rand's response to the "Are you gunna run for Prezzie-dent? It's mah jerb ta ask theese questions HERP DERP" question, he mentioned his trip to Israel, his desire to be part of the international debate, a little shout out to AIPAC... and expressed his desire to be a sane voice in the GOP as it completely loses its mind and jerks its head deep, deep into its own bum. And you know what? He might be able to pull it off, if he can just manage to get the Romney Endorsement stink out of his suit coat.

    The guy seems to know how to play the game, I have to give him that. I suppose it's too early to call for Rand to tell Shannity to go to hell.

    And as for cutting the Monkeys on Methamphetamine program, I call bull$#@!. I haven't even seen the video on youtube yet; we paid for that $#@!, I want a copy for the lulz.
    Last edited by NorfolkPCSolutions; 01-18-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    Notice how Hannity doesn't see Rand as a threat at all, unlike his father. It's funny how the establishment treat you when you prove that you will bow down to Bill Kristol and suck up to Israel. It's almost like Rand has been "Hannitized".
    Rand's presidential campaign has not officially started yet. Hannity will turn on him too. They were all nice to Ron too, UNTIL he started running for president.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  19. #18

    Default

    With the interview over, and with gratitude to the OP for bringing this to my attention, I'd like to say, as a member in good standing of the "this whole government is $#@!ed, kill it with fire and re-upload" club, the guy isn't too slimy to support, is he? I don't know if he will inspire the love that the good Doctor brought into the world, but Rand didn't deliver babies (at least AFAIK). Neither is he very nearly solely responsible for carrying the torch of liberty through the years, nor for waking up so many minds, as did his father.

    Rand does, however, bring a faint glimmer to the KIWF club, and I'll tell you why: he may well have the balls to (get ready for this, it's gonna be a big sentence) tell the GOP to go $#@! itself when they dick him out of even being brought to a vote for the nomination at the next RNC - or even beforehand, with enough time, name recognition, funding, national and grassroots support, and a good handful of primary victories to GO THIRD PARTY and help to pull this Grand Experiment out of the motherfucking ditch.
    Last edited by NorfolkPCSolutions; 01-18-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorfolkPCSolutions View Post
    With the interview over, and with gratitude to the OP for bringing this to my attention, I'd like to say, as a member in good standing of the "this whole government is $#@!ed, kill it with fire and re-upload" club, the guy isn't too slimy to support, is he? I don't know if he will inspire the love that the good Doctor brought into the world, but Rand didn't deliver babies (at least AFAIK). Neither is he very nearly solely responsible for carrying the torch of liberty through the years, nor for waking up so many minds, as did his father.

    Rand does, however, bring a faint glimmer to the KIWF club, and I'll tell you why: he may well have the balls to (get ready for this, it's gonna be a big sentence) tell the GOP to go $#@! itself when they dick him out of even being brought to a vote for the nomination at the next RNC - or even beforehand, with enough time, name recognition, funding, national and grassroots support, and a good handful of primary victories to GO THIRD PARTY and help to pull this Grand Experiment out of the motherfucking ditch.

    I wish I could believe in that. But I find it much more likely that Rand is not going to rock the boat. He will bow out "gracefully" and give his all campaigning for Rubio like he did with Romney.

  21. #20

    Default

    I am sure that your candidate will not only have a much better chance of being elected,he will also do a much better job of advancing the cause of liberty than Rand could ever do.

    Remind me again Dystopian,just who is your candidate?

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    I wish I could believe in that. But I find it much more likely that Rand is not going to rock the boat. He will bow out "gracefully" and give his all campaigning for Rubio like he did with Romney.
    Of course, because the only way he's going to get any substantial support in the GOP primaries is if he makes it clear that he's willing to work within the party rather than trying to undermine it.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Of course, because the only way he's going to get any substantial support in the GOP primaries is if he makes it clear that he's willing to work within the party rather than trying to undermine it.
    BS

    We already have Iowa won, and we're going to have to hear about how great Rand is compared to Ron once he wins it. I can hardly wait for that...

    If Rand wins Iowa it will not be a direct result of him going on an Israel trip or because he was a Romney supporter or whatever some people will attribute it to.
    Last edited by Agorism; 01-18-2013 at 11:13 PM.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I am sure that your candidate will not only have a much better chance of being elected,he will also do a much better job of advancing the cause of liberty than Rand could ever do.

    Remind me again Dystopian,just who is your candidate?
    I don't need a politician to give me liberty. The only thing that your politician can ever hope to achieve, is to slow down the rate at which my liberties are taken away. And I would argue, that he is not doing a very good job at that.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    I don't need a politician to give me liberty. The only thing that your politician can ever hope to achieve, is to slow down the rate at which my liberties are taken away. And I would argue, that he is not doing a very good job at that.
    Yea, I'm a woodworker (as well as a programmer) and I've been able to add wood at times to help build a project, but almost always you remove wood and it's just sawdust on the floor.

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    BS

    We already have Iowa won, and we're going to have to hear about how great Rand is compared to Ron once he wins it. I can hardly wait for that...

    If Rand wins Iowa it will not be a direct result of him going on an Israel trip or because he was a Romney supporter or whatever some people will attribute it to.
    Rand would not win a single primary or caucus if he came out and said that he won't support the eventual GOP nominee or that there's a chance that he could run 3rd party. That would absolutely destroy any chance that he had to win. Part of the reason why Rand is viewed much more favorably among Republicans than Ron is because he's actually viewed as being an authentic Republican, and Ron was always viewed as a Libertarian running as a Republican who was a constant threat to run 3rd party and hurt the GOP in the general election as a result.

  27. #26

    Default

    Wait a minute, everyone, just hold the hell up...

    Tampa? Remember what happened there? The opinion of the chair?

    Nearly every single one of us here, excepting just a few, would support Rand in 16, whether he ran as a Republican, Libertarian, or Mad Raving Loon party. I'm among them. This time around, we will need to choose our candidate, throw our support behind him or her, and simultaneously keep one eye on the ball, and the other on the GOP leadership. Ron Paul should have went third party right after Iowa, when there was still time to make an impact on the proceedings.

    Here's why I think I'm right.

    The Dems run SuperLeftist Bob. The Repubs run a carbon copy of Bob (because those liberty people, those Rand Paul people, are nuts, and the GOP is nothing more than controlled opposition now). Rand runs third party. Rand wins. Rand wins, because people like choice. We like to have our Whopper with extra mayo, or no mayo, and God help the drive through girl if the grill guy $#@!s up. We like our Payless Shoes BOGO sales so we can have one sensible pair of shoes that we can wear anywhere, and just for $#@!s and grins, those orange and purple shoes that we might wear on a lark.

    There was no choice in the 2012 election, and that's the reason the Zero is in power again. It's like a football game, in that we've seen our opponent's offense and defense, and we can use what we've learned in the first half beginning with the third quarter kickoff. For any of us to poo poo Rand running third party, or not supporting Rand and supporting a third party, at this point, is not intelligent. The best way forward is to watch, learn, and discuss Rand Paul in this thread. Seems that's the way we're going. Let's not flame Dystopian because he's still pissed off. I know I am. I'm still steaming like Fukushima Daiichi.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

    Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558




  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    I don't need a politician to give me liberty. The only thing that your politician can ever hope to achieve, is to slow down the rate at which my liberties are taken away. And I would argue, that he is not doing a very good job at that.
    A politician must be elected to increase your liberties or to slow down the rate at which your liberties are taken away.So tell me which person in America is doing a better job at that than Rand Paul and also has a chance to be elected President.

    I believe,for instance,that Ron Paul would have "given me more liberty" than Obama or Romney,perhaps you disagree.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Rand would not win a single primary or caucus if he came out and said that he won't support the eventual GOP nominee or that there's a chance that he could run 3rd party. That would absolutely destroy any chance that he had to win. Part of the reason why Rand is viewed much more favorably among Republicans than Ron is because he's actually viewed as being an authentic Republican, and Ron was always viewed as a Libertarian running as a Republican who was a constant threat to run 3rd party and hurt the GOP in the general election as a result.
    Rand technically won Iowa. You're thinking Rand would do worse?

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    I wish I could believe in that. But I find it much more likely that Rand is not going to rock the boat. He will bow out "gracefully" and give his all campaigning for Rubio like he did with Romney.
    ^^^ FULL OF $#@! post.

    Rand did not "give his all" campaigning for Romney. The vast majority of the time he spent campaigning on his own issues. Many of which were polar opposites of Romney's. But, guess what, he had a platform to spread them that he would not have had, had he sat on the sidelines picking his nose.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Rand technically won Iowa. You're thinking Rand would do worse?
    I assume you mean "Ron" technically won Iowa. Even so, big deal. You have to win more than one state to become the GOP nominee. Rand has a better chance of winning multiple states and actually becoming the GOP nominee, and a lot of that is because he's actually willing to work within the Republican Party rather than working against it. He's seen by Republicans as being on "their side" since he's willing to endorse whoever wins the nomination, and there's no threat of him running as a 3rd party candidate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Rand Paul on Hannity radio 6/1/15 (audio added)
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 06:57 PM
  2. Rand Paul on Hannity radio 10/10/13 (audio added)
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:45 AM
  3. Rand Paul on Hannity radio 9/10/11 (audio added)
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 04:07 PM
  4. Rand Paul on Hannity radio 8/7/13 (audio added)
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:25 PM
  5. Rand Paul on Hannity radio show 2/07/13 (audio added)
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •