Thread: Whole Foods CEO John Mackey goes On The Record w/ Greta van Susteren

Whole Foods CEO John Mackey goes On The Record w/ Greta van Susteren

Interview with John Mackey, Whole Foods CEO :

http://www.therightscoop.com/the-wor...o-john-mackey/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad he backed off his accurate description of Barry's Big Fascist Medical System. Very disappointing. Fascism doesn't require "death camps, goose-stepping brown shirts, comical yet murderous leaders in funny hats," after all. (Though we'll be getting some of that too, once all's said and done.)

Whole Foods CEO Takes Back Comment on Obamacare
    http://reason.com/24-7/2013/01/18/wh...-comment-on-ob
    Last edited by Lucille; 01-18-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

He has to be careful what he says but in the interview he nails it re: Obamacare.

"nothing is free"

Rothbard?? Quick! Send this thread to the Philosophy subforum.

Also, hearing someone mention Murray Rothbard's name on Fox - in a positive way, no less - gave me a case of Matthews' tingly legs.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Also, hearing someone mention Murray Rothbard's name on Fox - in a positive way, no less - gave me a case of Matthews' tingly legs.
    I thought you might enjoy it... spread it around.

Mackey has to be careful though with his business and statements because the leftist hate groups will start targeting him.

Maybe he can use some of his vast personal wealth to quietly support our candidates and causes.

I know right? My jaw dropped a bit when I heard him name drop Rothbard and Mises!

Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 01-18-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Awesome interview.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Interview with John Mackey, Whole Foods CEO :

http://www.therightscoop.com/the-wor...o-john-mackey/
    This is off the topic, but many of their stores are really nice. There is a huge difference between shopping there and a supermarket. If only he could get his prices a little lower.

Did you see how FOX excised the Murray reference on the transcript?

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...-fox-news.html