Thread: Holder Calls for ‘Tough Penalties on Gun Traffickers’…Is This Guy For Real?

Holder Calls for ‘Tough Penalties on Gun Traffickers’…Is This Guy For Real?

Holder Calls for ‘Tough Penalties on Gun Traffickers’…Is This Guy For Real?

19 January 2013 / 81 Comments

Attorney General Eric Holder, during a talk on gun control with United States mayors on Friday, said that the U.S. government will consider “imposing tough penalties on gun traffickers who help funnel weapons to dangerous criminals.”

After going over Obama’s executive orders issued Wednesday, Holder said, “The administration has called upon Congress to renew legislation banning high-capacity magazines, including those used in recent high profile mass shootings, to protect our police by getting rid of armor piercing bullets, to pass a new ‘assault weapons ban,’ updated and stronger than the one enacted in 1994 to keep military style weapons off of our streets.”

But Holder wasn’t finished. In fact, I’m actually surprised the mayors attending didn’t fall out of their chair laughing at his next words. He continued, “…to consider a series of new federal laws imposing tough penalties on gun traffickers who help funnel weapons to dangerous criminals.”

Can anyone take this guy seriously? Fast and Furious, hello! Holder was held in contempt of Congress for not providing documentation in knowingly trafficking weapons across the Mexican border into the hands of “dangerous criminals.” Holder is facing a civil lawsuit by Congress in this matter. Holder’s behind was covered by Barack Hussein Obama in this matter via executive privilege. His own ATF can’t get violations of gun laws properly prosecuted.
    Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com
    Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/01/hol...#ixzz2ITkcKGMz

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its almost as if they're pressing on with "the plan" even though they were caught smuggling guns.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

It would be be pretty hard to enforce this on the whole DEA and BATF..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Holder is the most notorious gun trafficker known, and he's pretending to target others...

Do you presume to criticize the great OZ!?

http://youtu.be/NZR64EF3OpA?t=52s
    Last edited by brushfire; 01-19-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Question

is there a MSM source for this?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    is there a MSM source for this?
    all 1329 news sources »

Last edited by presence; 01-20-2013 at 05:54 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

He can start with himself
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is how ridiculously assbackwards this country has gotten.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Isn't it amazing that he was unable to find a single one of those without assistance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I'll ask again: Does oxymoron mean "A moron that uses up oxygen" or an "Oxygen wasting moron"?
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 01-20-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Wait armor piercing bullets? Where those used in any of these shootings? Hell I thought the news even said the Newton thing was 4 pistols and no assault rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    Wait armor piercing bullets? Where those used in any of these shootings? Hell I thought the news even said the Newton thing was 4 pistols and no assault rifle..
    They don't care about facts.

The real title 'ought to be: Gun smuggler wants tough penalties against the competition

"Don't steal. The government hates competition." -- Ron Paul
    They use force, to make you do, what the deciders have decided you must do. -- Eldridge Cleaver

I despise Holder. What hypocritical scum. Who knows what else he has done behind the scenes. We know only of the fast and furious scandal but im sure theres many many more conspiracies of that nature. All of course with the intent to expand and promote his statist policies.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Isn't it amazing that he was unable to find a single one of those without assistance?
    acptulsa,

Have you seen this one? It's made just for replies like yours.

Let me Google that for you

It cracks me up.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.