Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand's Haircut

Rand's Haircut

This is going to sound extremely superficial but I hope kind of funny to. But WTF is up with Rands hair? Does the guy have a wig on? I remember back in the day of people saying how attractive Clinton was and that was why they were voting for him. His fathers hair seeing it in 80s youtubes has pretty much always been like it is now. Rand must have gotten his mophead from his mother.

If you put Rand and Donald Trump in a poll for the worst hair Rand might win his first straw poll.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol. Is this gonna be one of those "Does Ron Paul have false eyebrows?" memes?

It gives him a unique look. I like it. Many a great man had his own unique fashion. See Albert Einstein.

It's just how his hair is. Annoying that this even matters to voters, but it probably does.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

I'm a woman and I think that he looks good. Maybe a more expensive haircut would be a good thing, but keep the curls, and keep the regular guy image.

There is a meme out there that he wears a rug. I personally don't think so. At least I hope not.

The hair is a symbol of his mojo and you dont mess with a man's mojo.

I have no complaints with his hairstyle, but I do think he'd look a lot more dashing and Presidential with a buzzcut, or at least a shorter coif than he's got right now. Rand is a baby-boomer though, so maybe he thinks short hair is for squares.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it usually looks fine when he has it trimmed and styled. Anyway he just got back from his trip to Israel... I imagine he'll go get it trimmed again sooner or later when has a chance..give 'em a break.

Anyway, Rand is never going to fit the stereotypical super tall, huge square jaw, big chin with legs, that people say voters like to see on TV...so he's going to have to play up his own unique features and qualities that make him stand out, IMO. Honestly the only place his hair seems to be a big deal is in the Huffington Post comment section...and those people are never going to like him or any conservative anyway.
    Last edited by July; 01-18-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I have no complaints with his hairstyle, but I do think he'd look a lot more dashing and Presidential with a buzzcut, or at least a shorter coif than he's got right now. Rand is a baby-boomer though, so maybe he thinks short hair is for squares.
    agreed, and I thought I saw something like that in a video recently. I like the idea of it shorter too.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Ran...187377041.html

It's all about what goes on inside the head not what grows on top of it...........(Thank God)

Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    I think it usually looks fine when he has it trimmed and styled. Anyway he just got back from his trip to Israel... I imagine he'll go get it trimmed again sooner or later when has a chance..give 'em a break.

Anyway, Rand is never going to fit the stereotypical super tall, huge square jaw, big chin with legs, that people say voters like to see on TV...so he's going to have to play up his own unique features and qualities that make him stand out, IMO. Honestly the only place his hair seems to be a big deal is in the Huffington Post comment section...and those people are never going to like him or any conservative anyway.
    He vanquished Jack Conway with applomb in his Senate run. Least of our worries.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

It's going to prevent him from being President. He needs to fix it somehow immediately. Also, he needs to stop wearing those awful baggy mom jeans with his suit jacket.

I like Rand's hair, it looks fine to me. But last night on Hannity it was way too long. He just needs to trim is all.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

he should shave it bald and be a total badass

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    I'm no hair stylist expert... but did you mean something like this?

"We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

He has naturally curly hair, you're going to have to accept it sooner or later.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The hair is a symbol of his mojo and you dont mess with a man's mojo.
    I can attest to that. When Jarred Allen took of the mullet his sack numbers went way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    And show off his nazi tattoos? :P

When Rand's hair gets too long they throw some gel into the top part and it makes it look even worse (like he just jumped out of the shower or something..). He has great hair. He's 50 years old and has no gray hair and no balding. He just probably needs to wear it a good deal shorter. Or simply go for the pony tail or Mohawk. He needs to schedule 2 or 3 more haircuts per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Havax View Post
    It's going to prevent him from being President. He needs to fix it somehow immediately. Also, he needs to stop wearing those awful baggy mom jeans with his suit jacket.
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    He has naturally curly hair, you're going to have to accept it sooner or later.
    Curly hair is alright when it's down to at least the shoulder and not gray.

IMO, he needs to shave or get a hat.
    Rand Paul 2016

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Funny story, but why did he wear a yarmulke if he's not Jewish?
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Harris View Post
    Dutch style!

Last edited by anaconda; 01-18-2013 at 06:46 PM.

I have news for yall.... Rand cuts his own hair.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I have news for yall.... Rand cuts his own hair.
    Can he do it much more frequently? And maybe use the #3 or #4 attachment?

Last edited by anaconda; 01-18-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast