Thread: 2011 KY Nominee John Kemper Calls on RPK & McConnell to Back Mark Willis for RNC Chair

Exclamation 2011 KY Nominee John Kemper Calls on RPK & McConnell to Back Mark Willis for RNC Chair

As most know, Sen. McConnell has hired Jesse Benton and is trying to spin himself as a Tea Party friendly candidate. Problem is, the Kentucky Tea Parties are being uncooperative and not buying it, looking at his record instead of his rhetoric. John Kemper, who won Kentucky's statewide Republican primary for State Auditor, publicly called them out on Facebook today:

OPEN POST TO MY NEW FRIEND JESSE BENTON:
    If Kentucky senior senator Mitch McConnell is TRULY courting the Tea Parties he should support Maine National Committeeman, Mark Willis for Republican National Committee Chairman in Charlotte NC. on January 25, 2013.

Senator McConnell should flex his self-proclaimed political muscle and recommend Republican Party of Kentucky (RPK) chairman Steve Robertson, RPK National Committee man Mike Duncan and newly elected RPK National Committee woman KC Crosby endorse Mark Willis to be placed on the ballot next week in Charlotte.

Mark wants to return campaign funds to the States, decentralizing the party, sounds like small government kinda of guy!

Tennessee, and South Carolina Tea parties should challenge their 3 representatives from their state party to do the same!

Includes link: http://www.pressherald.com/politics/...013-01-14.html
    John has been a good ally of ours for several years, and I admire his willingness to speak out and take on the party establishment. Let's give him some support on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/johntkemperIII
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to have to look into this John Kemper!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'm going to have to look into this John Kemper!
    "Look into my eyes...you will post what you find out about him...you will post what you find out about him..."

lol! I will do that ^^
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    lol! I will do that ^^
    Thanks

Kemper helped a lot with Rand's campaign in 2010. Don't think he was an original Ron Paul guy, but got madder and madder seeing the Republican leadership supporting debt hikes, tax&spend bills, indefinite detention/NDAA, Patriot Act.. and instead of shutting up and being a party man, got louder and louder and finally around Christmas he went on an epic Facebook rant and posted a ton of Ron Paul videos, basically saying "He was right all along!!!" It was quite enjoyable.

This is especially impressive since he won a statewide Republican primary, so he's someone many Kentucky Republicans have already voted for. Unfortunately that year the top of the ticket lost by 20% and dragged most other statewide candidates down with him in the general, so he's just been helping us a regular citizen with conventions, work behind the scenes, keeping the tea party energized etc. since then.

In many cases, Kemper is more forthright about the establishment selling us out than even Rand (because of their different roles and positioning.) The guy is a giant, who used to play on the UK football team, and says what's on his mind.
    Last edited by TheTyke; 01-18-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    Original supporter of Ron Paul since 2007 and lifelong supporter of liberty and the Constitution. I stand with Rand.