Thread: TSA pulling scanners!!!

TSA pulling scanners!!!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-airports.html

The U.S. Transportation Security Administration will remove airport body scanners that privacy advocates likened to strip searches after OSI Systems Inc. (OSIS) couldn’t write software to make passenger images less revealing.

YAY!!
    Forget Ron Paul 2012- RON PAUL FOREVER!

Check out my zazzle store- http://www.zazzle.com/jvparkour*

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nevermind......"the TSA will instead use 60 machines manufactured by L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. (LLL), the agency’s other supplier of body scanners. "
    Forget Ron Paul 2012- RON PAUL FOREVER!

Check out my zazzle store- http://www.zazzle.com/jvparkour*

I knew you'd catch that.

And L-3, part of L-1 Corp. is one of the creepiest quasi government spook contractors out there.

From bad to diverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I knew you'd catch that.

And L-3, part of L-1 Corp. is one of the creepiest quasi government spook contractors out there.

From bad to diverse.
    Yep. My wife worked for them for years. Finally, for once, she listened to me and stopped working for them, and now works for a company that gets its money by people willingly buying their products, instead of a company subsidized by tax dollars.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Yep. My wife worked for them for years. Finally, for once, she listened to me and stopped working for them, and now works for a company that gets its money by people willingly buying their products, instead of a company subsidized by tax dollars.
    Yeah, run by your ex-boss, $#@!, TWIC pushing $#@! that he is.

For those who don't know: google James Loy III.

Got a pic of him pinning my 3rd class(E-4) crows on somewhere off of Haiti in 2002. Well, I mean it's out there, somewhere, I don't have it.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Wow, pals around with the worst of the neocons. What a creepy creepy dude, I'm sure he would've loved serving as Adolf's right hand man back in the day.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Loy
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by JVParkour View Post
    nevermind......"the TSA will instead use 60 machines manufactured by L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. (LLL), the agency’s other supplier of body scanners. "
    Crap. I knew when I clicked on the thread it had to be too good to be true. I imagine this is a stunt to quell public outrage while simultaneously giving more business to a preferred thief government contractor. Really, arguing the privacy angle isn't what's going to win this fight. The public has already become aclimatised to some degree of privacy invasion and the TSA "ratchet down" program of not patting down kids (at least most of the time...until the public is further domesticated) and suing "cartoon outlines" for people's bodies has the sheep docilely going along.

No, the only way to fight this is with the truth. I heard some people talking about this on the elevator. One man said he hadn't flown since all of the crazy stuff at the airport. A woman said "Oh like those scanners that people were so worried about would see you naked" as if it wasn't a big deal. She went on to say that she couldn't go through the machines because she had a pacemaker and that she always had to get patted down and while she did feel "uncomfortable" she understood why they "had to do it". I told them both about the fact that the government admitted letting the underwear bomber on the plan and that his father had told the U.S. government that his son was a terrorist. She got as wide eyed as a doe! But then I could she it in her face as she tried to reconcile this bit of truth with the "Government is for our safety" worldview that made her comfortable. I wish I had had more time to talk.

The bottom line is this. Only the "conspiracy theory" stuff that some folks here don't want talked about will turn this around. If people continue to believe that the government is just doing what it can to protect us, eventually the majority of the people will accept this:

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

No, the only way to fight this is with the truth. I heard some people talking about this on the elevator. One man said he hadn't flown since all of the crazy stuff at the airport. A woman said "Oh like those scanners that people were so worried about would see you naked" as if it wasn't a big deal. She went on to say that she couldn't go through the machines because she had a pacemaker and that she always had to get patted down and while she did feel "uncomfortable" she understood why they "had to do it". I told them both about the fact that the government admitted letting the underwear bomber on the plan and that his father had told the U.S. government that his son was a terrorist. She got as wide eyed as a doe! But then I could she it in her face as she tried to reconcile this bit of truth with the "Government is for our safety" worldview that made her comfortable. I wish I had had more time to talk.
    Could not possibly agree more.