Thread: VIDEO Fire Priebus! Elect Mark Willis for GOP chair and give grassroots votes again in GOP

VIDEO Fire Priebus! Elect Mark Willis for GOP chair and give grassroots votes again in GOP

contacts for your national committeemen and women and GOP chairs to ask them to vote for grass roots voice and Mark Willis on 1/25!
    http://www.gop.com/members/
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-21-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

lol that dude is fired up all the time.

yeah, it may be a long shot but it is worth the effort and they need to know we are still here, fighting. Wish we'd known he was running earlier.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Badass leader right there. I like this guy alot and great video created.

Do I dare get my hopes up? Dude is righteous.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Do I dare get my hopes up? Dude is righteous.
    I was impressed, as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that Rocky song matches perfectly with this vid.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

contact your committeemen and women and state chairs to vote for Mark Willis 1/25! http://www.gop.com/members/
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-21-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Any news on this? Does he have at least three states yet? I have been finding vicious articles attacking Willis over the last 24 hours so I'm getting more optimistic...
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Write your Gop RNC voting members! make a good impression! Remind them the RNC stripped the states of power with Rule 12 rule changes, and that Willis is for returning power to the states and grassroots! http://www.gop.com/members/

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post
    Couldn't get on RPF to update last night.

Ed Martin (Missouri Chair) will be sitting down with Mark Willis today to discuss being the 3rd and final State needed to give the floor nomination for RNC Chair. Should their meeting go well, Ed will be able to get either Catherine Hannaway or Lance Beshoure (Committee) to go ahead with a nomination as well to give the 2/3 majority.

He said it was OK to make this information public. I should know today/tonight how it pans out and will update again.

We might have a fight for RNC chair on our hands!
    get to contacting those RNC voting members! http://www.gop.com/members/

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Write your Gop RNC voting members! make a good impression! Remind them the RNC stripped the states of power with Rule 12 rule changes, and that Willis is for returning power to the states and grassroots! http://www.gop.com/members/
    I'd make note of my support for Willis for chair but the main thing my contact should take away from my correspondence is that the rules must go back to normal, no two ways about it. Unfortunately, Willis should've started his networking back around the times when the purging and the bogus debt deal were happening so as to use the uproar against the party leadership against Reince and galvanize more support, essentially making him (Willis) the beneficiary of the conservative bases' antagonism via establishment business as usual tactics. Now, it seems it's water under the bridge thus making any large scale tussle unlikely. We'll see what happens if he gets his 3rd state but I'd be shocked if Reince isn't reelected. The key is to make the rules the big issue here at this point and I can live with Reince (for now) as long as the rules get revoked.

I agree, we would have had a more clearly serious campaign had it started earlier, now people have already lined up, to a good extent, which makes it harder.

But we still need to do our best for him.

I 'can't' 'live with' Priebus, but I may have to. I wished a while back we had a choice, and didn't see this coming.

I 'can't' 'live with' Priebus, but I may have to. I wished a while back we had a choice, and didn't see this coming.
    Unfortunately, this is all too familiar with the circumstances surrounding Boehner's reelection - no cohesive drive to make changes. If I was in Congress or a nat'l com person, I'd be finding out who shares my ideals amongst the others across the board and you'd think pro-liberty people would be keen to making a name for themselves going up against Boehner and Reince. I get that there are reasons to forgo these specific fights in exchange for benefits down the road but I haven't been really seeing anything outside of possibly changing the rules back. Clearly, Boehner will do nothing to go up against Obama so he should've been easily $#@!ed off if the liberty folk in the House actually caucused together instead of herding cats.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    livestream is on

bump to contact voting RNC members before tomorrow's vote

Apparently Willis needs to have his third state by 5 pm Thursday, so we need to contact our reps up til then! We can ask them just to nominate him to show the dissatisfaction with Rule 12, if they are set to vote for Priebus in the actual election....

I don't know what happened with Missouri or if that is still in the works.

We can ask them just to nominate him to show the dissatisfaction with Rule 12, if they are set to vote for Priebus in the actual election....
    That is an excellent approach!
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'