Thread: List of business and corporations that support gun control

List of business and corporations that support gun control

Hey RPF members if anyone would like to, let's start a list of corporation or business that are pro-gun control. A comprehensive list of places to avoid doing business with would be nice.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

National Organizations With Anti-Gun Policies
    http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

I don't see Bank of America on the list, or these guys, who won't sell semi-autos to mundanes any longer:

Note that Dana Safety Supply is not just one company. According to this article the following firms are owned by the same folks, including a number of businesses in the Central Florida area.

These firms, according to that source, are:
    Last edited by Lucille; 01-19-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    Hey RPF members if anyone would like to, let's start a list of corporation or business that are pro-gun control. A comprehensive list of places to avoid doing business with would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    1) Dick's Sporting Goods
    2) Walmart
    There is a thread to the effect that WalMart is jumping into the vanguard of Mob Rule by DISCONTINUING ammo sales.

NRA membership/fees/donations spiked, so that sez SOMETHING.

But considering the empirical (some say alarming) reduction of AND VIOLATION OF Second Amendment AND OTHER rights, Gun Control strikes me as glaringly one of the contrived divide-&-conquer dramas that double as vote/donation getter for politicians AND as "non-profit" golden egg for both "sides" on the OUTSIDE.

WHEN AMERICAN OFFICIALS MEAN BUSINESS, THEY IMPOSE ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
    WHEN BELEAGUERED AMERICAN CITIZENS MEAN BUSINESS, THEY WILL DO LIKEWISE

Last edited by cheapseats; 01-19-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    There has been a lot of coverage of the Cynthia Chase controversy...
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    No MEDIA BLACKOUT to blame.

To me, the Free Staters who post here seem more intimidating than Cynthia Chase. I confess I have not read all of the media coverage, but do I correctly understand that she has NOT backpedaled into an apology for her ill-chosen, inflammatory words?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...mpshire/page19

If I haven't heard a hundred ill-considered, insulting, inflammatory public statements backpedaled with apology, I've heard a thousand of 'em.

I've heard a hundred or maybe a thousand scrambling hybrids of retraction, clarification and apology WITHOUT hearing that the Offended resorted to threatening or perpetrating violence. It stands to reason that OTHER marginalized/maligned are doing something DIFFERENT than Free Staters are doing. Well, they have MORE PEOPLE...that always helps when yer tryin' to get yer way. But ever has it been said, I don't know WHY, that there is more than one way to skin a cat.

[@DHS, FBI, CIA, NSC, NRA, GOA, ETC: I do not advocate violence, DUH. I advocate impacting bottom lines.]

We vote/speak/influence with our wallets. In a country wherein money is the most important thing of ALL...and that is sadly true at present in my own country...DEFINITELY, money talks loudest.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 01-19-2013 at 05:53 PM.

The NRA. Yea they want background checks..last I looked that a form of control.
    >>>>>>Become a Precinct Committeeman<<<<<<
    http://becomeapc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by whippoorwill View Post
    The NRA. Yea they want background checks..last I looked that a form of control.

I don't buy it...that we'd be in much DEEPER $#@! were it not for a slew of admin-heavy, cash-cow organizations "fighting" for us.

This is celebrities and organizations (generally not-for-profit corps), from an earlier post.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/celeb...rt-gun-control
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.