Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 116

Thread: How real conspiracies are exposed

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I didn't mean this story. I mean why can't they do it with newtown? Spend the time and resources to do what deadspin did to Manti and expose the newtown story for all to see. You do that and no one can question you. Just like no one is questioning the deadspin story.

    But that kind of digging takes months and time and resources - you can't just pop a youtube video up two hours later and claim that people didn't cry enough.
    Specifically which Alex Jones "Newtown" story are you referring to? Link please. I have seen stories from other sources posted on Infowars pointing out facts like there was a drill going on at a nearby school around the same time.

    http://www.infowars.com/sandy-hook-s...lag-operation/

    I do know near where I live there was some years ago such a mock drill where the students weren't told what was going on and were literally scared so bad they wet their pants. Could such a drill be a cover for something else? Who knows?

    More than two people are involved in the Manti story.
    Well you're the expert on conspiracies that don't matter.

    A lot of things are afoot in the US government. But I'd want to see more than people not crying enough before I accuse them of lying and being actors when it is wholly possible those people just lost their kids. When people just lost their kids lives I'd like to be 100% sure before I open them up to harassment.
    Again, link to the specific Alex Jones story. And again, what specific U.S. government conspiracy have you been willing to accept as at least plausible? And I don't mean something that everyone here accepts like the fed.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Show me the proof that 2 or more people were involved cos as far as I am concerned, the only thing we know for sure is that there is no girl friend. Everything else is CT style conjecture.
    Good point. BlackTerrel where's your proof of conspiracy? Who are the other people involved? Name names and show your proof.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  4. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    The Tuiasosopo family as well, as well as a young female who is still not identified.

    Point is it took respected journalists and investigators three months to blow this thing open with enough information and facts that no one could dispute it.

    It took the Jones crew a couple hours because people didn't cry enough.

    What if people suffered the worse experience any parent could ever have and they are then harassed and called names and Alex Jones is wrong? What then?
    Again, all the state needs to do to squash the CT is for them to release the video tapes. But just like the birth certificate, the more time that is wasted the less likely the skeptics will believe it. One more thing with the birth certificate, Obama knew exactly what the birthers (one CT group am not part of) were asking for but he "withheld" this and continued showing the short form. He fueled the birther conspiracy for political gain and sure did he gain from it

  5. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Again, all the state needs to do to squash the CT is for them to release the video tapes. But just like the birth certificate, the more time that is wasted the less likely the skeptics will believe it. One more thing with the birth certificate, Obama knew exactly what the birthers (one CT group am not part of) were asking for but he "withheld" this and continued showing the short form. He fueled the birther conspiracy for political gain and sure did he gain from it
    I'd still like to see his college transcripts.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  6. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    The Tuiasosopo family as well, as well as a young female who is still not identified.
    You're blaming some girl that hasn't even been identified as part of the conspiracy? How do you know she isn't just an unknowing victim who's picture got grabbed off of Flickr? You heartless conspiracy bastard!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  7. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post


    If you "deny" looking into the money man of a crime, that is by fucking definition a cover up. It matters not why the "denial" is done.
    Thats not the denial. The denial is of reality. Its not like Congress doesn't understand that Saudis fund terror, or that America can't sustain deficits, it is that Congress *Must* not understand it. There jobs depend on them not understanding it.

    If Congress started acting competently then they would be voted out and replaced with politicians who agreed with the publics fantasy that there is a free lunch and that America can do no wrong.

    A cover-up would be investigating the money men and 'discovering alternate facts'. They don't even bother to hide it. It just gets dismissed as immaterial.
    Last edited by idiom; 01-17-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    Stop the Looting and Start Prosecuting! Gold plated Tungsten IS Money!
    We Must Dissent A colher não existe.
    A government is just a body of people, notably, usually, ungoverned.

    "You mean this entire war started because The Empire dressed as the enemy? That's exactly what happened in the last major war! Our government is so stupid!"

  8. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Thats not the denial. The denial is of reality. Its not like Congress doesn't understand that Saudis fund terror, or that America can't sustain deficits, it is that Congress *Must* not understand it. There jobs depend on them not understanding it.

    If Congress started acting competently then they would be voted out and replaced with politicians who agreed with the publics fantasy that there is a free lunch and that America can do no wrong.

    A cover-up would be investigating the money men and 'discovering alternate facts'. They don't even bother to hide it. It just gets dismissed as immaterial.
    The "public's fantasy" is shaped by the media. The media didn't have to act like there was nothing to see. Or did they? (Google Operation Mocking Bird. Another "conspiracy theory").
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  9. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The "public's fantasy" is shaped by the media. The media didn't have to act like there was nothing to see. Or did they? (Google Operation Mocking Bird. Another "conspiracy theory").
    The way CNN America reports is totally different from the way CNN International reports. American news media projects a reality bubble. Actually it projects several different ones simultaneously. Is this because American audiences reject reality or because the oligarchy that owns the media does? There is certainly documented evidence that the military and administration manipulate media and discussion boards. That is different to direct control.

    Americans have access to CNN International, the BBC, Al Jazzera and others. How many watch these sources?

    American largely love their alternate reality. They eat up the red vs blue false political confrontations. Maybe its voluntary, maybe it coercive. Maybe its the flouride.
    Stop the Looting and Start Prosecuting! Gold plated Tungsten IS Money!
    We Must Dissent A colher não existe.
    A government is just a body of people, notably, usually, ungoverned.

    "You mean this entire war started because The Empire dressed as the enemy? That's exactly what happened in the last major war! Our government is so stupid!"

  10. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    The way CNN America reports is totally different from the way CNN International reports. American news media projects a reality bubble. Actually it projects several different ones simultaneously. Is this because American audiences reject reality or because the oligarchy that owns the media does? There is certainly documented evidence that the military and administration manipulate media and discussion boards. That is different to direct control.

    Americans have access to CNN International, the BBC, Al Jazzera and others. How many watch these sources?

    American largely love their alternate reality. They eat up the red vs blue false political confrontations. Maybe its voluntary, maybe it coercive. Maybe its the flouride.
    Maybe it's the kiwi juice.

  11. #70
    Needs a bigger boat Anti Federalist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Nine Line Bind
    Posts
    56,572
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Why can't Alex Jones do what deadspin did? Research it. Dig deep. Find the actors involved. Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

    No one could read that deadspin article and still believe the original story. Why can't the infowars crew do the same?
    They have, a number of times, the MIAC document comes right to mind.

  12. #71
    Member dbill27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Indiana
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Almost every responder in this thread seems to have completely missed the OP's point. It is amusing that he seems to be warning about people jumping to conclusions to fast without taking the team to consider everything and instantly he's hit with people completely jumping to conclusions and putting words in his mouth. To read some of the responses you would think that BlackTerrel started a thread defending the official 9/11 and Bin Laden stories.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

  13. #72
    Member dbill27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Indiana
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    Why can't Alex Jones do what deadspin did? Research it. Dig deep. Find the actors involved. Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

    No one could read that deadspin article and still believe the original story. Why can't the infowars crew do the same?
    You would think that if all these people are paid actors this would be so easy to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt in about five minutes. I mean, if these people are actors then in real life don't they have sisters, parents, cousins, former bosses, neighbors who could easily point out that they're lying?
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

  14. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    Almost every responder in this thread seems to have completely missed the OP's point. It is amusing that he seems to be warning about people jumping to conclusions to fast without taking the team to consider everything and instantly he's hit with people completely jumping to conclusions and putting words in his mouth. To read some of the responses you would think that BlackTerrel started a thread defending the official 9/11 and Bin Laden stories.
    This.

    Holy shit. I don't know much about the personalities, including BT, posting in this thread, so maybe there are some established track records here, but it seemed like an obvious, and well-made, point.

    BT gave an example of a thorough piece of investigative journalism which arrived at an unassailable conclusion. What that story was, or who investigated it, wasn't consequential to the point. He then contrasted that with some "conspiracy theories" (for lack of a better phrase) which appear as from the ether mere moments after the event in question has occurred, and which raise questions (GRANTED - OFTEN FAIR ONES) rather than provide unassailable conclusions.

    There is NOTHING wrong with raising those questions and pointing out inconsistencies, indeed. However, at some point, it would be GREAT to see those questions and inconsistencies actually chased down. Sandy Hook would seem to provide just such an opportunity. We heard that the father of one of the children was an actor. It would seem fairly basic and rather easy for a good investigative journalist to discover the truth of that claim. I saw talk in this very thread that the representative of James Holmes is supposedly playing the part of a Sandy Hook parent. Again, it would seem fairly basic and easy to discover the truth of that claim. Now, I don't know if Alex Jones has ever made either of those two particular claims, but it would seem well within his abilities, given his apparent budget and obvious manpower, to go and investigate them and bring back definitive, unassailable proof.

    I'd very much like to see him do it.

    Finally, it inevitably occurs that when a person questions the "conspiracy theory" (sic), that person is derided as gullible, or a toady, or blind or whatever. Quite the contrary. I, like A-F, automatically disbelieve whatever government and their media outlets tell me as a matter of course. That does not mean, however, that I automatically defer to whatever alternate stories emerge. In a way, the uninvestigated alternate explanations peddled by a media outlet like Jones' Info Wars are as much a disservice to public knowledge as whatever lies the government may be parrotting.

    (fire away)

  15. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    You would think that if all these people are paid actors this would be so easy to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt in about five minutes. I mean, if these people are actors then in real life don't they have sisters, parents, cousins, former bosses, neighbors who could easily point out that they're lying?
    Not really, Cult communities close ranks to protect themselves.

    It has happened before,, Satanic Cults and Pedophile rings have operated for years,, nearly in the open,, and protected by members in key positions.

    USGOV does the same. The system will protect the system.

    It is often years after that any truth comes out. and the story buried on the last page in small print.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-18-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  16. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    A lot of things are afoot in the US government. But I'd want to see more than people not crying enough before I accuse them of lying and being actors when it is wholly possible those people just lost their kids. When people just lost their kids lives I'd like to be 100% sure before I open them up to harassment.

    I agree, but they story is getting fishier and fishier. I'm actually shocked about the admission there was a swat team member crawling around the woods in camo. That admission was likely a huge mistake by someone.

    I would like to see proof regarding the actors as well.

    As far as "opening them up to harassment," that falls on people doing the harassing.


    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You're blaming some girl that hasn't even been identified as part of the conspiracy? How do you know she isn't just an unknowing victim who's picture got grabbed off of Flickr? You heartless conspiracy bastard!

    It was some girl who had her images stolen, according to the article in the OP.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    You would think that if all these people are paid actors this would be so easy to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt in about five minutes. I mean, if these people are actors then in real life don't they have sisters, parents, cousins, former bosses, neighbors who could easily point out that they're lying?

    What if only a few of them are paid actors?

    And yeah, more investigation is needed, but it starts with theories. This is also how homicide detectives solve crimes.
    We have allies many of you are not aware of. Watch the tube. Show this to your 30 and under friends. Listen to it. Even if you don't like rap, it has 2.7 million views.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU#t=0m16s

    Cut off one min early to avoid war porn.

  17. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Not wanting do get difficult answers is not the same as proof of a conspiracy. The US has a tonne of two faced relationships that require actively maintaining blindness to tolerate. Most of these are known and well understood. The MSM will never call them out in an interview, because they will never get an interview again. The establishment ignores them because its the only way to get their job done. Maybe its a job they shouldn't be doing, but America votes consistently to maintain a two-faced foreign policy because it ensure cheap oil and that Americans don't have to work too hard.

    Maybe before the investigation gets to the root cause, its gets as far as Michael Moore got, which was Saudi backing. Michael Moore got completely ignored because America *must not* be enemies with Saudi Arabia.

    Denial is not the same as a cover-up although it leaves a trail of mistakes and hypocrisy and retracted statements which looks pretty similar.
    Powerful post, my friend!

  18. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Powerful post, my friend!
    Yes. Because any post that keeps you safely inside your false reality security blanket is "powerful".
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  19. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    The way CNN America reports is totally different from the way CNN International reports. American news media projects a reality bubble. Actually it projects several different ones simultaneously. Is this because American audiences reject reality or because the oligarchy that owns the media does? There is certainly documented evidence that the military and administration manipulate media and discussion boards. That is different to direct control.

    Americans have access to CNN International, the BBC, Al Jazzera and others. How many watch these sources?

    American largely love their alternate reality. They eat up the red vs blue false political confrontations. Maybe its voluntary, maybe it coercive. Maybe its the flouride.
    Does it matter? It's still a cover up and it's disingenuous to call it anything else. And for the record the media has been putting out "alternative facts" as you put it. That's why so many people were convinced Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11. In fact the whole Bush "axis of evil" speech was part of the cover up. Prior to that, the Northern Alliance had blamed an "alliance of evil" for the death of their leader Shah Massoud. Their "alliance of evil" included Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the Pakistani ISI. The U.S. government had to distract people from the I.S.I. because the I.S.I. was too connected to the C.I.A. The truth is there if you want to see it. Or you can be like BlackTerrel and concern yourself with amateur football players' imaginary girlfriends.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  20. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    Almost every responder in this thread seems to have completely missed the OP's point. It is amusing that he seems to be warning about people jumping to conclusions to fast without taking the team to consider everything and instantly he's hit with people completely jumping to conclusions and putting words in his mouth. To read some of the responses you would think that BlackTerrel started a thread defending the official 9/11 and Bin Laden stories.
    Bollocks. A) The OP has a history of denying any conspiracy fact that is too uncomfortable for him and B) the OP has made this about Alex Jones even though Alex Jones isn't the main one pushing the Sandy Hook "it was all fake actors" story and he (BlackTerrel) has yet to link to the Alex Jones story on the subject that he claims to be talking about. And the very title "Real conspiracies" implies that all of the ones he doesn't sign onto (including 9/11) are "fake conspiracies". Sorry but you're off base in your analysis.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  21. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    This.

    Holy shit. I don't know much about the personalities, including BT, posting in this thread, so maybe there are some established track records here, but it seemed like an obvious, and well-made, point.

    BT gave an example of a thorough piece of investigative journalism which arrived at an unassailable conclusion. What that story was, or who investigated it, wasn't consequential to the point. He then contrasted that with some "conspiracy theories" (for lack of a better phrase) which appear as from the ether mere moments after the event in question has occurred, and which raise questions (GRANTED - OFTEN FAIR ONES) rather than provide unassailable conclusions.

    There is NOTHING wrong with raising those questions and pointing out inconsistencies, indeed. However, at some point, it would be GREAT to see those questions and inconsistencies actually chased down. Sandy Hook would seem to provide just such an opportunity. We heard that the father of one of the children was an actor. It would seem fairly basic and rather easy for a good investigative journalist to discover the truth of that claim. I saw talk in this very thread that the representative of James Holmes is supposedly playing the part of a Sandy Hook parent. Again, it would seem fairly basic and easy to discover the truth of that claim. Now, I don't know if Alex Jones has ever made either of those two particular claims, but it would seem well within his abilities, given his apparent budget and obvious manpower, to go and investigate them and bring back definitive, unassailable proof.
    You are so stuck on defending BlackTerrel's point that you're ignoring the counterpoint being made. Alex Jones hasn't made Sandy Hook a priority. Yes it's covered it, but I've yet to see him come out with any "This is my definitive view of what happened at Sandy Hook" statement. Alex Jones has made definitive statements about other conspiracy theories. So to compare apples to apples you have to look at those theories. When Jones was on Piers Morgan he never said anything questioning the official story regarding Sandy Hook. He did, after Morgan brought it up, make points about what was wrong the the official 9/11 story. The OP was nothing but a red herring. I'm surprised you fell for it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  22. #81

    Default

    Oh. I finally found something on infowars.com related to BlackTerrel's OP. (No thanks to BlackTerrel.) One of Alex Jones reporters pointed out that the father of one of the victims asked if he should "read from a card" and he cracked an odd smile before doing the conference.

    http://www.infowars.com/father-of-sa...ss-conference/

    Here's Alex Jones' actual statement:

    Statement from Alex Jones: “My deepest condolences go out to Mr. Parker and the rest of his family, as well as all the other families suffering from this tragedy. It appears that members of the media or government have given him a card and are telling him what to say as they steer reaction to this event, so this needs to be looked into.”

    So Alex Jones didn't accuse the father of simply being a paid actor who's child had not died, but rather accused the government of possibly coaching him on what to say so as to manipulate public opinion. So the "conspiracy" BlackTerrel was asking Alex Jones to "prove" is not the conspiracy that Alex Jones had asserted. Straw man is straw.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  23. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You are so stuck on defending BlackTerrel's point that you're ignoring the counterpoint being made. Alex Jones hasn't made Sandy Hook a priority. Yes it's covered it, but I've yet to see him come out with any "This is my definitive view of what happened at Sandy Hook" statement. Alex Jones has made definitive statements about other conspiracy theories. So to compare apples to apples you have to look at those theories. When Jones was on Piers Morgan he never said anything questioning the official story regarding Sandy Hook. He did, after Morgan brought it up, make points about what was wrong the the official 9/11 story. The OP was nothing but a red herring. I'm surprised you fell for it.
    Okay, whatever. My point still stands: I'd love to see some real investigative journalism into these things by folks who do question the "official narrative" from time to time. Ben Swann leaps quickly to mind as someone who might pull on a few threads and see where they lead...
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 01-18-2013 at 01:09 PM.

  24. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Okay, whatever. My point still stands: I'd love to see some real investigative journalism into these things by folks who do question the "official narrative" from time to time. Ben Swann leaps quickly to mind as someone who might pull on a few threads and see where they lead...
    See, that's really all anybody here wants.. but since that doesn't exist, it tends to rabble rouse us because we KNOW they are up to no good.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  25. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    See, that's really all anybody here wants.. but since that doesn't exist, it tends to rabble rouse us because we KNOW they are up to no good.
    :thumbs:

  26. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Okay, whatever. My point still stands: I'd love to see some real investigative journalism into these things by folks who do question the "official narrative" from time to time. Ben Swann leaps quickly to mind as someone who might pull on a few threads and see where they lead...
    Fine. How deeply have you looked into Sandy Hook? I haven't looked much into it. But I found this video in "hot topics".



    Note there is much more to it than "daddy looks like he's fake crying". There's a fictitious nurse, a memorial Facebook page that was put up before the shooting, an AR 15 pulled out of the truck of the car when it was supposedly inside the school etc. So why isn't that considered "investigative journalism"?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

  27. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    They had a hypothesis and then they investigated and they waited until all the evidence was airtight and indisputable before coming forward. That way everyone followed their lead and they left no doubt.

    They also made sure not to be huge assholes in the 1% chance that they were wrong and they accused a guy whose girlfriend just died of lying.

    What if these people really lost loved ones and they are now being harassed? Kind of a terrible thing - among the lowest a human being can do to another.
    Maybe they were careful because the outcome doesn't matter and has absolutely zero effect on anything in the entire world, whereas what we are talking about are criminals engaging in a war against our freedom, which is actually important and should be addressed.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  28. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Okay, whatever. My point still stands: I'd love to see some real investigative journalism into these things by folks who do question the "official narrative" from time to time. Ben Swann leaps quickly to mind as someone who might pull on a few threads and see where they lead...


    Above is one of the most best investigative videos on the Sandy Hook incident. It is a bit long for most people but it thoroughly goes through the fact of this case in a way that have been done before. It avoids some of the mistakes of the earlier documentaries like the picture match, no rifle in trunk (Semi auto Siaga shotgun), correctly identifies the attackers car.

    Please try and watch and see if you still believe the official story at the end

  29. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post


    Above is one of the most best investigative videos on the Sandy Hook incident. It is a bit long for most people but it thoroughly goes through the fact of this case in a way that have been done before. It avoids some of the mistakes of the earlier documentaries like the picture match, no rifle in trunk (Semi auto Siaga shotgun), correctly identifies the attackers car.

    Please try and watch and see if you still believe the official story at the end
    I'll watch, but please note that at no point have I ever endorsed "the official story".

    This is exactly what I'm talking about with you people - if anyone dares suggest that the "conspiracy theory(s)" aren't correct, those folks must obviously endorse the "official narrative". NO. No, no, no, NO!

  30. #89

    Default

    So in the Manti situation, important information hasn't yet come out regarding inconsistencies, so we're left to theorize whether he was hoaxed or part of a conspiracy.

    In the Sandy Hook situation, there is much important information that has been ommitted with plenty of inconsistencies, so we're left to theorize if it was part of a conspiracy or not.

    Apples and oranges? I think not. It's jsut a lot easier to determine a girl's fake than to determine information from a non-transparent government withholding important information.

    You don't have to theorize to see that things don't add up, much like the Tao case.
    Last edited by TheGrinch; 01-18-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    The kids they dance and shake their bones,
    While the politicians are throwing stones,
    And it's all too clear we're on our own,
    Singing ashes, ashes, all fall down...

  31. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'll watch, but please note that at no point have I ever endorsed "the official story".

    This is exactly what I'm talking about with you people - if anyone dares suggest that the "conspiracy theory(s)" aren't correct, those folks must obviously endorse the "official narrative". NO. No, no, no, NO!
    You people? BT all convinced that there's more evidence to support his belief that this football player's girlfriend's "death" was a hoax. Okay. He asks the question "Why can't people like Alex Jones do the same?" Okay. People posts videos saying "Hey! Solid research (maybe) has been done!" Okay. And at the end of the day we're still stuck with "you people?" Ummm....okay. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't know why you people (you know who you are) can't just frankly admit that some "conspiracy theories" are easier to swallow than others. I've got someone trying to argue with me in P.M. that just because the Pentagon now says they don't have Osama Bin Laden's DNA that that somehow doesn't mean anything because that doesn't mean the Pentagon said they never had OBL's DNA, although I never claimed they said they never had OBL's DNA. But again....okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinchWhoStoleDC View Post
    So in the Manti situation, important information hasn't yet come out regarding inconsistencies, so we're left to theorize whether he was hoaxed or part of a conspiracy.

    In the Sandy Hook situation, there is much important information that has been ommitted with plenty of inconsistencies, so we're left to theorize if it was part of a conspiracy or not.

    Apples and oranges? I think not. It's jsut a lot easier to determine a girl's fake than to determine information from a non-transparent government withholding important information.

    You don't have to theorize to see that things don't add up, much like the Tao case.
    +rep!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Eze 22:25 There's a conspiracy of prophets within her....

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast





« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •