Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Woods to join Ron Paul's big project

Tom Woods to join Ron Paul's big project

This entire thing is worth listening to but go to 51:44 to hear about Tom's involvement in RP's big project.

Last edited by green73; 01-17-2013 at 02:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will probably really bug LibertyEagle.

I am so glad he will be part of it!! There are things that just plain don't interest Ron and he needs a believer handling them, because they are the interface with us and others, and shape the information Ron gets, that uses for making decisions.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

What exactly is the project?
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    What exactly is the project?
    It's a secret, but Lew Rockwell said it will make Glenn Beck chew on diet coke cans.

Some kind of Liberty News show I'm guessing?
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

The problem is while Tom has a brilliant mind he isn't very good at communicating with your typical GOP voter... indeed he prefers to ridicule them.

I still like him though and whatever this is will play well with the base but will it win us new friends?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    It's a secret, but Lew Rockwell said it will make Glenn Beck chew on diet coke cans.
    LOL!

This should be interesting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As long as it's not an argument that we should consider voting for Cynthia McKinney, it's probably a good idea.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

It's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    This will probably really bug LibertyEagle.
    I think it's great that Tom will be working on something constructive, as opposed to insulting other of Ron's projects behind his back and doing what he could to derail them.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 01-17-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

some kind of web programing is all we know. News, issues, action items, education, all of the above, I dunno.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I think it's great that Tom will be working on something constructive, as opposed to insulting other of Ron's projects behind his back and doing what he could to derail them.
    Thankfully Ron Paul and just about everybody else doesn't see it that way.

Boy is this a dense comment. Why do you think Tom will be working on this project and not Ron Paul Inc. ? Because He likes Tom Woods!

Time will tell whether we see if the "others" are welcome at the corral
    Last edited by ninepointfive; 01-17-2013 at 04:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After the campaign(Benton) snubbed Woods, this is what he was up to:

He didn't derail anything. For you to make that erroneous claim shows either ignorance or your part, or dishonesty. I think it's the latter. You don't like Woods, and you've made it quite clear in the past.

Go Tom!!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Great news!

Sounds good to me.

I hope Ron goes big on this and not some simple, cheap set up. I want Alex Jones type set up! I want people like Ben Swan as talent. I want reporters, camera people, etc. Need a few mil Ron to do this right. Just ask and we will hook you up! This could really be as big as Ron wants it to be. He's got a million people right off the bat who would subscribe. Could literally be the biggest debut of a radio show EVER. $100 a yr subscription fee mean 100 million dollars a yr to spend on set up/talent. Need it up front? Okay by me. I would give him a $100 right now if he asked. Heck I would give him more than that if he asked

GO BIG RON!!!

REALLY BIG!

I want quality too.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    Boy is this a dense comment. Why do you think Tom will be working on this project and not Ron Paul Inc. ? Because He likes Tom Woods!
    ^^ Boy, is THIS dense. Yeah, I'm sure Ron just loved when Woods publicly slammed his campaign during its height and has since published hearsay, without doing one ounce of fact-checking, that made all kinds of unfounded accusations about people like Doug Wead.

Time will tell whether we see if the "others" are welcome at the corral
    ROFL

Time has already told. It's called the Campaign for Liberty.

That said, it's good that Woods is going to be working on this project with Ron. He definitely has some things to offer in various aspects and hopefully, this will be a place where his talents can be used.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_hine View Post
    After the campaign(Benton) snubbed Woods, this is what he was up to:

He didn't derail anything. For you to make that erroneous claim shows either ignorance or your part, or dishonesty. I think it's the latter. You don't like Woods, and you've made it quite clear in the past.
    Pwnage

YouTube.googleapis.com doesn't work for me.

The more involvement Tom Woods has in the movement, the better. The guy's principles are unflappable, as are his scholarly credentials. I'm looking forward to this!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Tom Woods is an MVP to the Liberty movement. This guy uses his time to look all over for the biggest and most popular criticisms of Liberty and tackles them head on. He also does everything he can to improve our ability to defend and advance the ideas that Ron Paul has made popular.

^^ Boy, is THIS dense. Yeah, I'm sure Ron just loved when Woods publicly slammed his campaign during its height and has since published hearsay, without doing one ounce of fact-checking, that made all kinds of unfounded accusations about people like Doug Wead.
    He slammed Jesse Benton in an off the cuff statement during a LibertyChat. This was at the end of March. The writing was pretty much on the wall at this point about RP's chances, not at the height of the campaign as you have said. By this point there was no shortage of contempt in the liberty community regarding Benton.

The rest of your statement is pure bull$#@!. Woods did not go on the record again until September. Then when he did he spoke from personal experience. It turns out he was right about Benton. What's this about him making "all kinds of unfounded accusations about people like Doug Wead"?

Didnt Ghandi come alive and start really shaking things up after he gave up on and left the British government?

I sure hope Ron Paul is traveling down a similar path

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast