Thread: Tom Woods to join Ron Paul's big project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    He slammed Jesse Benton in an off the cuff statement during a LibertyChat. This was at the end of March. The writing was pretty much on the wall at this point about RP's chances, not at the height of the campaign as you have said. By this point there was no shortage of contempt in the liberty community regarding Benton.

The rest of your statement is pure bull$#@!. Woods did not go on the record again until September. Then when he did he spoke from personal experience. It turns out he was right about Benton. What's this about him making "all kinds of unfounded accusations about people like Doug Wead"?
    He made a post about future C4L focus and included Wead in a group of some pushing for an unpopular position, and Wead said no, he wasn't involved, hadn't been at the conversation in question and was not employed by the same employer. Woods corrected his post to take Wead out of the group.

I do think TW occassionally isn't precise, is occasionally more snarky than necessary, but I'll take those qualities with all his others, working for Ron. No one is perfect and I think Ron needs people like Tom Woods at his side.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-18-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.