Thread: WHAS featuring Rand Paul

WHAS featuring Rand Paul

WHAS (Louisville) had something about Rand although they seemed more preoccupied with the reopening of Kentucky Kingdom, some mixed comments :

http://www.whas11.com/community/The-...188275251.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was going to upload that, but there were only two callers who talked about Rand and one was an idiot woman who hates him.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    I was going to upload that, but there were only two callers who talked about Rand and one was an idiot woman who hates him.
    Check out his facebook page, the haters are out in force in the comments especially after questioning Queen Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Check out his facebook page, the haters are out in force in the comments especially after questioning Queen Hillary
    The more the leftists hate him the better it is for us. The progressives are never going to vote for a Republican in the general election and the more they hate him the more the typical GOP will like Rand.

lol this comment made me laugh pretty hard
    It's nice to see that we have at least two Senators out of 100 that care about their oaths to the Constitution. Paul/Rubio 2016!

WHAS (Louisville) had something about Rand although they seemed more preoccupied with the reopening of Kentucky Kingdom, some mixed comments :

http://www.whas11.com/community/The-...188275251.html

This is true. I've got family that lives in Kentucky, this is a big ordeal for them. I went there years and years ago and the place was pretty cool.
    Peace sells, but who's buying?