Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And we're back?

And we're back?

Check avatars, reps, posts, private messages, make sure it's all there.

If you're missing anything, besides money, please post.

(Edit: Backup is from Jan 10th, so a few posts and reps may be missing.)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I still miss yongrel. But otherwise I seem to be back to normal.

I am, of course, using the term 'normal' advisedly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

yay avatar is back for me
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I could only log in just now...I've been lurking since mid night or so, and every time I tried to log on it said invalid username/password, until just now. Weird.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

I'm missing a bigger size bikini !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Thank you so much! Some of us would be happy to donate if you guys wanted to put up another chip-in!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Just says "Member" under my name now as well.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My avatar is usual sized, and I had to relog in (I created a new password yesterday because the 'reset time' was after I had changed my password). The password from 2 days ago works.

Thank you!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

some things look different, the message after you add rep to someone looks different, for example, but I don't know that it matters...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

testing

edit: yep, everything looks good. Thanks Josh!
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Thanks Josh. Everything seems to be working for me.

Check, check, check... all go
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm all good. Decided it was time to change my avatar.

Any way to make it a little bigger?

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

Edit: And nothing is missing.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 01-17-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Looks okay.... is there something that can be done to prevent this from happening again... especially if it was hacked?? Is there a way to set up something where we could all meet in case this site disappears for good??
    Paranoia is having all of the facts.
    www.classifiedwoman.com

Yay! My account exists again!

Thanks for getting the site back and running so quickly.

Whew. Thanks. Yesterday was tough. I thought I could quit any time . . .
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Reps went from 1397 to 1365. Other than that, everything looks groovy!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

test post.

edit: I'm missing a few rep bars... need some help.

jk.
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 01-17-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Angelatc had a thread up during the crash....it really seems like a hack to me based on that thread.
    I am the spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks Josh. All my green bars are there, But I'm short 3 posts I was at 501 before the crash and should be at 504 with this post. Also I lost 21 rep. My guess is because of multi-reps from the Heavy Hitters now only count as one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Wow. How surreal being locked out. First, everything was gone. Then, I could read posts, but couldn't respond. It was like I was in some screwed up Metallica video. I was just screaming "Kill Me" but no one could tell.

For the rep thing, I have no idea how many I had prior, but all my bars are still there.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 01-17-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Everything seems to be OK but I am missing a few rep. Dunno if anyone else is missing reps from their account. I dont really care about reps but missing reps could be a sign that the recovery was a few hrs before the shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    Looks okay.... is there something that can be done to prevent this from happening again... especially if it was hacked?? Is there a way to set up something where we could all meet in case this site disappears for good??
    I went to revolution box and lurked around. (It's where I found the RPF cache link below.) Sign up!

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Angelatc had a thread up during the crash....it really seems like a hack to me based on that thread.
    Looks that way:

ETA: Refreshed again: 1
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Josh!

Do you need donations or financial assistance to keep the site online and safe from hackers and political enemies?

I lost almost 100 rep....2487 aint too shabby though...until I realize Anti Federalist lost 3,000 rep and still has 384,000 to spare
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast