Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How this will all end up...

Exclamation How this will all end up...

In another thread, it was asked how serious is your commitment to this "cause" for want of better word.

I thought I'd highlight my response with a thread of it's own, seeing how everything's going down the memory hole anyway:

While I may have some fun with this, and have attended events/worked on projects/met people that have been great fun and uplifting in the process, at the end of the day, this is as serious as a heart attack to me.

The end is rapidly approaching, the line in the sand is clear, and it also clear that government is fully planning to step over that line, especially with regard to guns.

I will not comply.

And I understand all the ramifications of that statement, including the fact that if the forces of the state so chose, they would more than likely get the drop on me at oh-dark-thirty or quickly and quietly "black bag" me as walked down the street or carried out my day to day business rather than force a firefight, and allow a martyr to be created by going out in a valiant blaze of smoke and hot brass.

I suspect the future will hold for most of us that refuse to comply, the same future that Ed and Elaine Brown are living: locked up in a piss smelling federal rape cage, separated, sick and lonely, forgotten by all but a few "fellow travelers" and refuseniks, taunted and badgered daily by their captors and our oppressors, until they both die.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddee View Post
    Slowly turn up the heat by removing all forms of resistance - In process
    Have ephemeral rep.

I'd just say that is "done" as well.

Slowly erode all memories of what freedom is - Done
    This pains me more than anything else.

And it happened in my lifetime.

This is not the ruminations of a middle age man, nostalgic for a past that never was...

I have watched freedom die in 30 years, and nobody gives a $#@!.

We have become what we were propagandized to mock as kids...East Germany.

Worse actually, the old East German regime could only wish for the level of technological surveillance in place right now.

30,000 armed drones set to be over Americans skies. 30,000. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Sounds like a major problem.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We have become what we were propagandized to mock as kids...East Germany.

Worse actually, the old East German regime could only wish for the level of technological surveillance in place right now.
    They seem to think that this improvement in tech can enable them to do what the Soviets could not do. But they fail to realize that the nation is still too big to micromanage. They think they're smarter than Brezhnev, but they're wrong. They aren't even better looking.

They also aren't as slick as they think. This frog remembers what the cool water felt like. They ain't turning up the heat slowly enough.

Big Brother is guilty of overreach. Sooner or later he's going to find it out.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-17-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I am seeing sheriffs lining up saying that they will not go along with the feds and many will also arrest those who do.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Executive Branch has claimed the right to kill any American citizen, anywhere, anytime, for whatever reason, or for no reason whatsoever.

Think about that.

The government is moving to restrict firearms in Draconian manners. NY state governor has actually mentioned mass confiscations.

Think about that.

There are more people in prison in the US than any other place on earth, both in raw number and per capita.

Think about that.

We are not unpersons yet! God dammit.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AFPVet View Post
    I am seeing sheriffs lining up saying that they will not go along with the feds and many will also arrest those who do.
    We must be prepared to dress the line and stand right up alongside such sheriffs.

We must be prepared to dress the line and stand right up alongside such sheriffs.
    This. I believe we might see a case soon were a pro-liberty sheriff is brought up on bogus federal charges to make an 'example' of them.

Well thats only 1 drone per 126 squre miles So if they drone can fly at say 50 miles per hour that gives you at best an hour. Google seems to indicate that there are 25k towns in the USA so that puts atleast 1 per town.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Well thats only 1 drone per 126 squre miles So if they drone can fly at say 50 miles per hour that gives you at best an hour. Google seems to indicate that there are 25k towns in the USA so that puts atleast 1 per town.
    And NORAD failed on 9.11.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

It is time for people to learn how to hack them.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    We are not unpersons yet! God dammit.
    By whose definition?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Executive Branch has claimed the right to kill any American citizen, anywhere, anytime, for whatever reason, or for no reason whatsoever.

Think about that.

The government is moving to restrict firearms in Draconian manners. NY state governor has actually mentioned mass confiscations.

Think about that.

There are more people in prison in the US than any other place on earth, both in raw number and per capita.

Think about that.

So, you're saying we shouldn't just submit?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This. I believe we might see a case soon were a pro-liberty sheriff is brought up on bogus federal charges to make an 'example' of them.
    And there might also, then, be a case where a sheriff got sprung...

LibForestPaul

Just remember to aim for the head of the snake. The rattle doesn't mean jack.

Aren't they talking about those little R/C things (1st article seemed to be)? The 30,000 drones, are they those little R/C things or the large drones like Iran brought down/found?
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 01-17-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Join the Oathkeepers people: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/pledge/

Call your local Sheriff. Send him/her a letter and follow up.

OATH KEEPERS MOLON LABE PLEDGE

We will never disarm. We will never surrender our military pattern, semi-automatic rifles and the full capacity magazines, parts, and ammunition that go with them. Thefundamental purpose of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military power of We the People so we will have effective means to resist tyranny. Regardless of what unholy, unconstitutional filth issues from the mouths of oath breakers in “Mordor on the Potomac” our answer is MOLON LABE.

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”- Patrick Henry

We will not allow our children to be disarmed. We will pass on those military pattern rifles, magazines, and ammunition to our children and our children’s children.

Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American… [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. – Tench Coxe, 1788

We will die in battle before we give up our arms and leave our children in slavery.

We will not register ourselves or our arms. Registration is the prerequisite to confiscation, which is the prerequisite to dictatorship and extermination. We will NOT be photographed, finger-printed, tracked, and subjected to psych-evaluations like convicted sex-offenders just for owning semi-automatic rifles. Doing so is itself an act of surrender and submission, taking the mark of the slave (it is akin to taking the mark of the Beast).

We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people or compel registration

The attempt to disarm the people on April 19, 1775 was the spark of open conflict in the American Revolution. It was an act of war, and our forefathers fought back in justified, righteous self-defense of their natural rights. Any such order today would also be an act of war against the American people, and thus an act of treason. Those of us who are still current serving will not enforce any attempt to register either gun owners or guns, or to ban the sale, possession, or transfer of any semi-automatic rifles, handguns, or full capacity ammunition magazines, which are precisely the kinds of weapons the American people need to defend their lives and liberty.

We will interpose ourselves between the people and the oath breakers and traitors who try to disarm them.

We will step in between the people in our communities and any oath breaker who attempts to carry out such orders, regardless of their title, their office, their uniform, or who sent them. When they step outside the law – outside the Constitution – they are no better than violent street criminals and we will protect the people from them.

We will keep the oaths we swore to almighty God to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That oath does not expire until we do. American patriots, Oath Keepers, what say you? Will you pledge the same?

Sign the pledge

Name*
    Real Name, Online Handle, Anonymous

Your Email*
    Will not be published

Your State* AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConn ecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIn dianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassa chusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontan aNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonW ashington, D.C.West VirginiaWisconsinWyomingOutside U.S.

After your your info is submitted you will return to the this pledge page! Please read the note from Stewart Below and feel free to comment

As of 1-17-13 2:00pm 668 Patriots have signed the Pledge

NOTE FROM STEWART RHODES:

In the coming days, we will be adding specific pledges for peace officers, active duty military, veterans, and patriots/gun owners. Until those are ready, this is our general Oath Keepers pledge, on behalf of the entire membership of Oath Keepers. Please check back often for the other versions of the pledge as they become available, at the molonlabepledge.org site and at oathkeepers.org

When the more particular pledges are done, we will invite you to sign onto the pledge that fits you best. If you sign onto this general one, you may also still sign onto the particular pledges when they are ready. You may sign anonymously, or you may choose to do as I have done (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/12/...t-weapons-ban/ ), placing your “John Hancock” out there for “King Obama” to read clearly. That is your choice, and there is benefit to both courses of action.

It is necessary for there to be a visible tip of the “patriot iceberg,” so the domestic enemies know we are serious – to know that we are everywhere, both in the ranks of the current serving and among the population. It is also good to have a large mass under the surface that is harder to quantify and harder to track. That keeps the bad guys awake at night, wondering how big that unseen mass really is, and where it is. It causes strategic uncertainty in their furtive little minds – and that is good.

Whether you choose to be part of that visible tip who sign there full name to the pledges, or part of the relatively anonymous mass under the surface (keep in mind that true privacy is extremely difficult online), it is critical for you to send a message that you are here, you are not afraid, and you will resist. And the most important audience for that message is the American people, so they will know that there are still men and women of honor who will stand tall and meet the test. It also helps each of us to know that we are not alone in this fight. There will be a defender of the Constitution to your right, and to your left, and you should not despair.

Together, we can save what is left of the Republic if we all STAND NOW (or at least assure that it will not fall without a real fight), so let us let go of fear, and step up, shoulder-to-shoulder with all those who are willing to defend our homes and the Bill of Rights, which are worth fighting for, as Marine General Smedley Butler, the warrior’s warrior, urged us. History is watching. Our children are watching.

“Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.”

For the Republic,
    Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by LibForestPaul View Post
    Just remember to aim for the head of the snake. The rattle doesn't mean jack.

H/T Claire Wolfe

I can't delete this thumbnail!
    Last edited by Lucille; 01-18-2013 at 09:33 AM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

NAPOLITANO: The Right to Shoot Tyrants, not Deer
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ants-not-deer/
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where do you get this number?

“Mordor on the Potomac”
    Can I claim authorship of that?

I swear that popped into my head having never seen it anywhere before.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Join the Oathkeepers people: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/pledge/
    I signed it with my real name. The gubment knows enough about me anyways so why sign anonymously?
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by cbrons View Post
    Where do you get this number?
    FAA projections.

Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-you/?page=all

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It’s … a drone, and it’s watching you. That’s what privacy advocates fear from a bill Congress passed this week to make it easier for the government to fly unmanned spy planes in U.S. airspace.

The FAA Reauthorization Act, which President Obama is expected to sign, also orders the Federal Aviation Administration to develop regulations for the testing and licensing of commercial drones by 2015.

Privacy advocates say the measure will lead to widespread use of drones for electronic surveillance by police agencies across the country and eventually by private companies as well.

“There are serious policy questions on the horizon about privacy and surveillance, by both government agencies and commercial entities,” said Steven Aftergood, who heads the Project on Government Secrecy at the Federation of American Scientists.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation also is “concerned about the implications for surveillance by government agencies,” said attorney Jennifer Lynch.

The provision in the legislation is the fruit of “a huge push by lawmakers and the defense sector to expand the use of drones” in American airspace, she added.

According to some estimates, the commercial drone market in the United States could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars once the FAA clears their use.

The agency projects that 30,000 drones could be in the nation’s skies by 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

H/T Claire Wolfe

(I don't know how that thumbnail got there. Can't delete it either, I guess.)
    Does that flag mean times up for us or for them? I can't tell if the snake is dead or about to strike.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 01-17-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Them!:

However, this flag is not a "Tea Party" symbol. It gives no quarter to authoritarians of any stripe. If you seek to control the voluntary, consensual interactions of any individuals, this message, "Time's Up", is aimed at you. If you support the War on Drugs, welfare, national borders, nationalized "health care", "gun control", taxation, racism, or any other statist cause, "Time's Up".
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast