Thread: So if nothing I say to day is going to be saved.......

So if nothing I say to day is going to be saved.......

man that's just too tempting.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, it's gonna be SAVED...maybe not HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    ^True dat.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

I believe the street-savvy among you say:

>>>>>>>HOLD<<<<<<<
    Last edited by cheapseats; 01-17-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Ponder the predicament of having neither copy NOR CONTEXT of your words, if/when an outright Adversary or a see-something-say-something MEAN WELL-ER attaches you to damning verbatim text "out of context".
    Last edited by cheapseats; 01-17-2013 at 11:13 AM.

I wonder if people banned today will still be banned....

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Only one way to find out...
    whos a mod this groundhog day? ie: who needs some taunting to test this out?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if people banned today will still be banned....
    +

Only one way to find out...
    +

whos a mod this groundhog day? ie: who needs some taunting to test this out?
    =

LOW VALUE POSTING..."no offense".

There are those for whom it is CRUNCH TIME, and those for whom it is Politics As Usual.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 01-17-2013 at 11:15 AM.

I wonder if people who were on before 2010, but banned after 2010, could come in and start messin' up the place!

Eduardo? Today's your day!!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

\
    LOW VALUE POSTING.

There is Activism that is serious about trying to produce results...success/failure is secondary in a have-no-choice RIGHTEOUS FIGHT . . . and there is Lifetime "Activism" that is AVOCATION, a.k.a. what one ENJOYS/prefers/chooses as a hobby/activity/"outside" interest.

Since I add this by the godsend EDIT feature, I obviously "hesitated to say" DEAD-SERIOUS precisely because "everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" . . . if court is where you "find yourself".

Ironically, DEAD-SERIOUS is a term that did not attract notice for decades of my life. Now, when I hesitate to SAY THE WORD, one has only to look/think abroad...like Globalists do...to know that some Activists certainly ARE dead-serious. Or Establishment is deadly, take yer pick. Either way, many many "Liberty Activists" a.k.a. "Freedom Fighters" have died.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 01-17-2013 at 11:34 AM.

While I may have some fun with this, and have attended events/worked on projects/met people that have been great fun and uplifting in the process, at the end of the day, this is as serious as a heart attack to me.

The end is rapidly approaching, the line in the sand is clear, and it also clear that government is fully planning to step over that line, especially with regard to guns.

I will not comply.

And I understand all the ramifications of that statement, including the fact that if the forces of the state so chose, they would more than likely get the drop on me at oh-dark-thirty or quickly and quietly "black bag" me as walked down the street or carried out my day to day business rather than force a firefight, and allow a martyr to be created by going out in a valiant blaze of smoke and hot brass.

I suspect the future will hold for most of us that refuse to comply, the same future that Ed and Elaine Brown are living: locked up in a piss smelling federal rape cage, separated, sick and lonely, forgotten by all but of a few "fellow travelers" and refuseniks, taunted and badgered daily by their captors and our oppressors, until they both die.

There is Activism that is serious about trying to produce results...success/failure is secondary in a have-no-choice RIGHTEOUS FIGHT . . . and there is Lifetime "Activism" that is AVOCATION, a.k.a. what one ENJOYS/prefers/chooses as a hobby/activity/"outside" interest.

Since I add this by the godsend EDIT feature, I obviously "hesitated to say" DEAD-SERIOUS precisely because "everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law" . . . if court is where you "find yourself".

Ironically, DEAD-SERIOUS is a term that did not attract notice for decades of my life. Now, when I hesitate to SAY THE WORD, one has only to look/think abroad...like Globalists do...to know that some Activists certainly ARE dead-serious. Or Establishment is deadly, take yer pick. Either way, many many "Liberty Activists" a.k.a. "Freedom Fighters" have died.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-17-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I wonder if people who were on before 2010, but banned after 2010, could come in and start messin' up the place!

Eduardo? Today's your day!!
    Already re-banned.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?22577-eduardo89
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There is at least one troll who was banned on the 14th and is no longer banned...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

they know... they already know......
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Authoritarian regimes use Silicon Valley software to censor Internet

By Agence France-Presse
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 17:56 EST

Authoritarian regimes around the world are using technology from a Silicon Valley firm for Internet surveillance, filtering and censorship, according to a report by Canadian researchers.

The report this week from the University of Toronto’s Citizen Lab said devices from California-based security firm Blue Coat Systems were being used in China, Russia, Venezuela and other countries with “a history of concerns over human rights.”

“Our findings support the need for national and international scrutiny of Blue Coat implementations in the countries we have identified, and a closer look at the global proliferation of ‘dual-use’ information and communication technologies,” said the report.

“Internet service providers responsible for these deployments should consider publicly clarifying their function, and we hope Blue Coat will take this report as an opportunity to explain their due diligence process to ensure that their devices are not used in ways that violate human rights.”

The Citizen Lab report said several weeks of scanning and analysis that ended in January 2013 uncovered 61 Blue Coat ProxySG devices and 316 Blue Coat PacketShaper appliances “with specific functionality permitting filtering, censorship, and surveillance.”

It said the devices were found in Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Bahrain, China, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, and Venezuela.

The new report comes after Blue Coat technologies were discovered in Syria in 2011 being used for Internet filtering and monitoring.

The company did not immediately respond to an AFP query on the Citizen Lab report.

In 2011, it issued a statement claiming its devices ended up in Syria after an “unlawful diversion” and that its appliances “are not intended for surveillance purposes.”

The company’s website says it “offers solutions that provide the visibility, acceleration and security required to optimize and secure the flow of information to any user, on any network, anywhere.”
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/1...ternet-report/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    man that's just too tempting.
    Hopefully the rep I just gave you will still count.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!