Thread: Rand Paul Nullify Threat Goes Mega Viral

Rand Paul Nullify Threat Goes Mega Viral

Senator Rand Paul’s threat to “nullify” unconstitutional executive orders by President Obama has gone viral. With over 14,000 comments on the Huffington Post article in less than 24 hrs.

Good opportunity to explain the term "nullification."
    More: http://iroots.org/2013/01/17/rand-pa...at-goes-viral/
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's good!

I'm still not clicking on a Huff article...

There,s thousands of comments on Huffpost once again (mostly abuse), they get riled up when they see Rand.

Rand really stirs liberals into a frenzy doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    Rand really stirs liberals into a frenzy doesn't he?
    Liberals love an enemy, they invariably want to crush them and any dissent.

They don't have a good thing to say about Rand. No matter that he opposes Obama on drone attacks and drug raids, he must be evil because he has an R after his name.

They have been heavily conditioned.

I find it ironic that many of them go nuts over the NRA ad on the president's children yet in the Huffpo comments many of them are attacking Rand's kids.

Liberal logic!

The Constitution is an agreement between the states, they also have the right to ensure that the agreement is not breached by the beast that was created by it.

OMG MY EYES the comments. I'm dumber for having read them.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    OMG MY EYES the comments. I'm dumber for having read them.
    Thanks for using your eyes to save mine.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really try hard not to go to HuffPo. For a while, I had the domain blocked, but when I reset the router the block went away and I'm too lazy to go back and block it again.

op said:
    Good opportunity to explain the term "nullification."
    Might also be a good time to explain the word Legislation. An Executive Order isn't legislation.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-17-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post

They don't have a good thing to say about Rand. No matter that he opposes Obama on drone attacks and drug raids, he must be evil because he has an R after his name.

I find it ironic that many of them go nuts over the NRA ad on the president's children yet in the Huffpo comments many of them are attacking Rand's kids.

Liberal logic!
    It's really strange. Nobody makes liberals see red like Rand does. I think he exposes their hypocrisy better than anyone though.

25000 comments on huffington post

Friends, you don't have to click the HuffPost article I've compiled that screenshot and the full text of Rand Paul's act here:
    http://iroots.org/2013/01/17/rand-pa...at-goes-viral/ - and the growing number of comments... 28,000+
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

Good grief, there's a massive amount of those people.

Did anyone in the comments link them to the Tom Woods Interview with a Zombie video yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcM5exDxcc

Quote Originally Posted by radiofriendly View Post
    Friends, you don't have to click the HuffPost article I've compiled that screenshot and the full text of Rand Paul's act here:
    http://iroots.org/2013/01/17/rand-pa...at-goes-viral/ - and the growing number of comments... 28,000+
    +1 thanks.
    though i realize these rep points will be gone soon... i'll still give ya one.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Good grief, there's a massive amount of those people.
    the zombies will be numerous. hope you have enough ammo.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Did anyone in the comments link them to the Tom Woods Interview with a Zombie video yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrcM5exDxcc
    I remember that video!

It's really strange. Nobody makes liberals see red like Rand does. I think he exposes their hypocrisy better than anyone though.
    Though? Rand Paul really makes them see red because of two things: He talks like a Republican (unlike his father) and he exposes their hypocrisy better than anyone. Indeed, he exposes their hypocricy so well they can't deny seeing it themselves. Unforgiveable!

We didn't get Ron Paul the nomination because he made Republicans see their own hypocricy and they didn't appreciate him for it. They threw the election rather than reward him for it. Now Rand looks poised to do as much for the other 'team'. The nomination will be a challenge, once Fox turns on him. But the general election will be a bigger challenge. Last fall, we could have given Ron the general on a platter, if Republicans had more sense. Anyone who can actually get the nomination, on the other hand, could pose a challenge come November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Though? Rand Paul really makes them see red because of two things: He talks like a Republican (unlike his father) and he exposes their hypocrisy better than anyone. Indeed, he exposes their hypocricy so well they can't deny seeing it themselves. Unforgiveable!

We didn't get Ron Paul the nomination because he made Republicans see their own hypocricy and they didn't appreciate him for it. They threw the election rather than reward him for it. Now Rand looks poised to do as much for the other 'team'. The nomination will be a challenge, once Fox turns on him. But the general election will be a bigger challenge. Last fall, we could have given Ron the general on a platter, if Republicans had more sense. Anyone who can actually get the nomination, on the other hand, could pose a challenge come November.
    Ron wouldn't have had it in the bag by a long shot. You underestimate the Obama machine.

Obama's machine and cult would have crushed Ron and Rand, sadly.

And so might Clinton's next time.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

The odds of RP beating Obama in the general election were very low. The polls showing him close to Obama were that way because no one was pummeling him in debates, in the media or in ads. Truthfully, I would be surprised if he would have won more than 7 states.

Rand on the other hand could win a general election. I think people like Glenn Beck will stay the course with Rand. Most of the right wing talk show hosts will support him much more than they supported McCain or Romney. Everything is going to have to go right for Rand to win but it definitely feels doable. No reason why he can't win Iowa and New Hampshire even against tough opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post

Liberal logic!
    It's just more double-standards from the left. If they didn't have double-standards they'd have no standards at all.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Nullification ftw

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Lol, 33,000 comments.

Smells like.... fear.
    "The average person figures that the president tells the truth, the vice president tells the truth, the secretary of state tell the truth; and they don't. They don't. The founders understood that people would be flawed, that political leaders would not be the best of men … so they set forth the constitution. We don't follow the constitution in this country; had we done so in 2001 and 2002, the world would be a different place" - Karen Kwiatkowski

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Nullification ftw

this campaign is going to be awesome.
    watching the badnarik video in another thread gave some great ideas on how to position liberty as the way for the future.
    rand will be our best candidate yet.
    excited already.

lol, when I see a headline I like on sites like Huff or Gawker, I know not to read the comments.

Rand makes liberals feel so threatened, he is an obvious choice in the GOP. It would be a great talking point if I was talking to voters in IA and NH primaries.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

HuffingtonCOMpost comments are always absolutely horrible, just a bunch of hateful, knuckle-dragging, and mouth breath progressive bigots
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Ron wouldn't have had it in the bag by a long shot. You underestimate the Obama machine.
    Didn't Obama LOSE like 10 million votes? The machine isn't as strong as you give it credit for. Romney got LESS votes then Mccain. I think it wasn't the machine that got Obama the win, it was the fact that Romney was a terrible candidate. Even with all that hate for Obama and the fact that he loss 10 million votes, Romney managed to get less votes then McCain. That should say something right there.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Romney got LESS votes then Mccain.
    Romney got about a million more votes than McCain.