Thread: Alex Jones and Al Sharpton to Host New CNN Show?

Alex Jones and Al Sharpton to Host New CNN Show?

BREAKING: Word has leaked out that CNN plans a reboot of their old ‘Crossfire‘ debate program with the intent of capitalizing on the record ratings gained by the recent appearance of Alex Jones on Piers Morgan’s program. While some details remain sketchy, the story is all but confirmed just by taking a look at some of the promotional materials being passed around by CNN employees.

This all broke with a series of tweets from Anderson Cooper and the Obama Phone woman...

Read more: http://iroots.org/2013/01/16/breakin...-for-new-show/
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If this happened, it would be amazing.

Sharpton is completely demented.
    Last edited by itshappening; 01-17-2013 at 05:27 AM.

They are going to redicule us

Why does this seem so far fetched?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

AJ gave their ratings a shot in the arm and they want to capitalize (if this is legit)

Is this serial? I mean...super-serial?
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we get a real intellectual to represent the conservative viewpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    Can we get a real intellectual to represent the conservative viewpoint?
    I nominate Ben Swann.

Don't forget Jesse Ventura....

I wonder if Buchanan ever... woke up and smelled the coffee?

McDonald died a few months after this...

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by unklejman View Post
    I nominate Ben Swann.
    Ben Swann FTW.

Oh boy....
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

I am going out on a limb here but I am going to say the majority of you did not read the article.

CNN, always at the forefront of technology, is expected to finally integrate their hologram technology to include Geraldo Rivera and Rachel Maddow as impartial moderators and to introduce each segment.
    This work is intended as double disinformation of the New World Order. In other words, satire. A special thanks to hxxp://www.coroflot.com/mjwalters for image assistance and for being such an excellent gate keeper
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I am going out on a limb here but I am going to say the majority of you did not read the article.
    I did. Was just about to post that.

AJ?.....not gonna happen.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.