Thread: REINCE PRIEBUS NOW COURTING RON PAUL SUPPORTERS (per Breitbart, re challenge to his chair)

REINCE PRIEBUS NOW COURTING RON PAUL SUPPORTERS (per Breitbart, re challenge to his chair)

On Tuesday, the Associated Press reported that RNC Chairman Reince Priebus, who suddenly faces a challenge from Maine Republican National Committeeman Mark Willis in his bid for a second term, "has sought out Paul supporters as he seeks re-election."

The relationship between the Republican establishment and Ron Paul supporters within the GOP has been at times volatile over the past year, and until now Priebus has not proactively sought out support from the Ron Paul-Libertarian side of the party.

But Libertarian minded activists, many of whom supported Ron Paul, have gained ground as part of the Republican leadership in several states recently. In addition to Nevada, and Maine, they've had success in Iowa, Kentucky, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, and Minnesota.
    more: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...aul-Supporters

Call your national committeemen and women to support Mark Willis!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Laughed out loud picturing him on his knees crying. I haven't gotten much sleep lately.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Chester Copperpot

hey Reince.... go $#@! yourself....

I wish I had this guys phone number.. Id like to tell him personally.

FYI Reince. We don't recycle political trash.

Don't you just love poetic justice?

Let's just all forgive and forget, he's clearly trying to offer an olive branch.

Have him undo Romney's rules

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Have him undo Romney's rules
    That is PRECISELY what I think Mark should make this about. get the grass roots in all the states engaged by getting him in on a platform to reverse the changes to rule 12. There is an establishment machine, and we need to engage the populist machine, imho.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I think "GET BENT" pretty much sums it up