Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire Josh!

I just wanna see how many posts it says *I* have now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I paid good money to scrub my last name from this site! wtf bros!!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I was wondering what the hell happened yesterday, thought Obama shut us down.
    Nobody has suggested he did not

I like how no one is addressing the obvious elephant in the room, Forum attack was an inside job!

j/k
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Danke obviously is a crisis actor

Just noticed at the top:

Anything you post today is not going to be saved.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by brandonyates View Post
    I paid good money to scrub my last name from this site! wtf bros!!
    Just change your last name.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Just noticed at the top:
    thanks. I hadn't noticed that. I came in because my email was screaming that my box was full even though I cleared some last night when it screamed that at me. I think my paid subscription had also increased my message box size. If anyone actually needs me, you may need to leave me a visitor's message.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

it took me over 5 years to get two green rep thingies...

what have I missed here?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do some peeps have avatars and others not
    I reloaded mine but since I was not a paid member at the date this seems to have reverted to, it is the smaller version. Try uploading yours again. However, per Josh's note at the top of the site, it may not save and you may have to do it again tomorrow. Then again, for all I know your original one will be back then...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    it took me over 5 years to get two green rep thingies...

what have I missed here?
    In general the site seems to have reverted to some time in March 2010. At least last night, a bunch of people were still listed as 'guest' or couldn't get on, but I think now at least they are new members. You missed the brief and shining moment when I wasn't a mod yet. Some people have old usernames, lots of us lost our bigger mailboxes/avatar perks if we had paid subscriptions.

I expect Josh and Bryan and the server support have a ton of issues they are working on, and some of the bells and whistles might fold in later than earlier.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-17-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    In general the site seems to have reverted to some time in March 2010. At least last night, a bunch of people were still listed as 'guest' or couldn't get on, but I think now at least they are new members. You missed the brief and shining moment when I wasn't a mod yet, sorry about that.

I expect Josh and Bryan and the server support have a ton of issues they are working on, and some of the bells and whistles might fold in later than earlier.
    I'd be happy to donate (for the first time in all these years!!) if the guys put up another RPF chip-in.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I'd be happy to donate (for the first time in all these years!!) if the guys put up another RPF chip-in.
    I don't know what went wrong, but they may need to, in order to strengthen the system, in which case I know that would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Seconded. Not having the site yesterday made me realize how awful it would be if the site were never here.

I'm looking forwarded to donating once I know everything is up-and-up. I was going to make a thread about it as soon as I knew it wouldn't be deleted in a re-config.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

He finally gets a chance to earn his money for the first time in seven and a half years. Leave it to Danke to declare him scapegoat and fire him.

If we're going to fire him we need to downsize him when he's not needed. Do we learn nothing from these psycho corporations? If you're going to get rid of someone vital, do it when there's no crisis, so during the next crisis you can claim 'I didn't foresee that'. Don't dump him in mid-crisis. That leaves you no plausible deniability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He finally gets a chance to earn his money for the first time in seven and a half years. Leave it to Danke to declare him scapegoat and fire him.

If we're going to fire him we need to downsize him when he's not needed. Do we learn nothing from these psycho corporations? If you're going to get rid of someone vital, do it when there's no crisis, so during the next crisis you can claim 'I didn't foresee that'. Don't dump him in mid-crisis. That leaves you no plausible deniability.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I was just talking in chat about this, but it is applicable here as well.

[VoluntaryAmerican] RP forums is the best forum ive ever been on.
    [VoluntaryAmerican] I just went back to this old game forum today... and the people on there are total dicks.
    [VoluntaryAmerican] Granted, I haven't been on there for more than 4 years, but I've already been insulted twice for no apparent reason.
    [VoluntaryAmerican] We really do have a good group of people on this forum.

Warm and Fuzzys,

Sincerely VA.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HELLO BOYS, IM BACK!!!!!!!!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just change your last name.
    You'll need to edit the QUOTE'd part or he'll still have his last name on your post...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    You'll need to edit the QUOTE'd part or he'll still have his last name on your post...
    Only if he pays me.

but probably won't do much good, just one example: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post2018556
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    A lot of peoples' post count fell, but none that drastically. How'd you go from over 30,000 to 69?
    Mine went from 4700+ to 340. Seems the post count is back but the rep count is still short and my inbox is all loused up and notifications says I have new mail and a friend request, but neither is to be found.

These may need to be corrected depending on how the DB is structured. If there are many data dependencies, slight errors like this might cause more trouble.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I can't believe there wasn't a poll. I was hoping asking Mitt Romney to become an Admin was going to be an option.

Forum cleanup is a b!tch! I was pleasantly surprised to see that my account still existed - thanks to any and all who helped with the recovery.

Now I'm wondering who the fk has my ip and email - f'n internet ninjas!

What was the extent of the damage, Josh? What'd they get?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

For the record, I'm not in favor of firing Josh.

I was for firing Josh before I was against firing Josh.The Department of Inter-webs is compiling a report at which time I reserve my right to decide to not decide.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Forum cleanup is a b!tch! I was pleasantly surprised to see that my account still existed - thanks to any and all who helped with the recovery.

Now I'm wondering who the fk has my ip and email - f'n internet ninjas!

What was the extent of the damage, Josh? What'd they get?
    What??? - you mean you haven't been added to the Obama activist list and mail bombed with anti-gun propaganda yet? My sincere apologies! I'll take it up with the hackers and get this fixed ASAP!

One has to ask about the timing and how effective we are still as a movement. The site went down the day the NY AWB happened. Was someone worried we'd stir up too much $#@!?

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 01-19-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Back in the day, some days were more eventful than others...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Dang, and I can't give out any rep
    I miss Clyde
    "The Patriarch"

Why do some peeps have avatars and others not
    I have never had one .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast