Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did RPF's get hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    Nooo! My rep! It took me years to get to two bars. At this rate, I will be at three by 2015. Why doesn't anybody love me?

You have experienced Obamacide.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE View Post
    Nooo! My rep! It took me years to get to two bars. At this rate, I will be at three by 2015. Why doesn't anybody love me?
    It was me. I was jealous of everyone else's rep bars so I level the playing field.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    good job...now if only you could do the same for Torch's post count...

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    It was me. I was jealous of everyone else's rep bars so I level the playing field.
    You could have at least taken rep away from everyone else and left the rep bars for those of us whose self-esteem is tied up in how many +reps we get. When I am a sour puss, my girlfriend knows it's because I went yet another day of not getting a +Rep on RPF.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    At least Agorism doesn't have the Lady Gaga Avatar anymore.
    Very True. Perhaps this is a step forward. We should look at it as an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    good job...now if only you could do the same for Torch's post count...
    those hackers can't touch it.
    but hey, we are all equal on rep. we are getting closer to the collectivist dream.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    You have experienced Obamacide.
    Why do you still have 26,000+ posts...and an avatar?? You special or something? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    everyone can get their avatars back online.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Why do you still have 26,000+ posts...and an avatar?? You special or something? LOL
    I bought a water filter and adequate dry food supply from infowars.com
    i was ready.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    If Agorism is ever banned, it is time to close up shop. Without him, our gossip division will be non-existent. Thus, RPF will no longer be a one-stop shop for all of the goings on in the world. That would mean I'd have to actually go outside and talk to people. Nightmare scenario. Re-instate Agorism's avatar!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Well played, sir, madam, or thing. Well played.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

i was ready.
    winning

It's odd a lot of people are now guests, I guess that it's because they registered after the backup?
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    It's odd a lot of people are now guests, I guess that it's because they registered after the backup?
    that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Indeed. Those of us who were already registered at the time of the back-up have our post count rolled back to that time, and those accounts that were created after the back-up no longer exist.

I wonder by what avenue we can get information about what actually happened to bring the forum down.
    Last edited by Inkblots; 01-16-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    I wonder by what avenue we can get information about what actually happened to bring the forum down.
    speculation, wild guesses, conspiracy theories, conspriacy facts and general pulling-things-out-of-our-asses.

i was ready.

i was ready.
    I was able to kinda recreate my avatar, but it is smaller, and I am rep-less as well. Incentive!

Oh, and I guess I'm not a mod either....

and I'm a baby here post wise....

a complete fresh start!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    speculation, wild guesses, conspiracy theories, conspriacy facts and general pulling-things-out-of-our-asses.
    I can't help but to think that it had something to do with Obama's revealing of the 23 Executive Orders. Probably a supporter that wanted to shut the site down, knowing that it would have been ablaze at this time.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Your award will be presented shortly through your cd drive.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I was able to kinda recreate my avatar, but it is smaller, and I am rep-less as well. Incentive!

a complete fresh start!
    Whoa,Talk about a post count hit!

I wonder what post count I have. Only have 10 reps when I had over 300 before.

Old post count was ~3,500.
    ETA new post count 1,484.

And I lost my Rand Paul avatar.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I can't help but to think that it had something to do with Obama's revealing of the 23 Executive Orders. Probably a supporter that wanted to shut the site down, knowing that it would have been ablaze at this time.
    Someone did a variety of hacks on liberty sites in the last couple of days, there were malware alerts for Dp and Trevor Lyman's site and a bunch of others, as well, yesterday. I think those went beyond liberty sites, but I don't know if any of them were liberal.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    We all have only one Rep bar as well.
    Awesome! Let the games begin!

Looks like we went back to about May 2, 2010.

I wonder if our old banned friends are back?
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    I wonder what post count I have. Only have 10 reps when I had over 300 before.

Old post count was ~3,500.
    ETA new post count 1,484.

And I lost my Rand Paul avatar.
    try to upload it again. I was able to but it was smaller, I've been back dated in general to some point in 2010, when I had only 52 posts.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DHS?

my avatar is screwy!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

a complete fresh start!
    my avatar was pulled up after i failed to upload a new one, probably because of size.
    so, i guess a person could try to upload an oversized avatar and their old one will pop back up.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Looks like we went back to about May 2, 2010.

I wonder if our old banned friends are back?
    Most of those who were banned recently joined after 2010... it's a nice break.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast