Thread: Call your Congressman tomorrow!!! We need to impeach Obama NOW!!!

Call your Congressman tomorrow!!! We need to impeach Obama NOW!!!

As we all know Obama and his administration are working all over the country to put into place stronger gun laws or bans on certain gun (or all guns). Obama will on Jan 16 be giving a speech with kids surrounding him on new gun laws that will be in affect by his executive order. The kids will be there to give an option on stronger gun laws to trick uneducated people why we need them.

Now we all know what the real reason is for all these new gun laws all over the country. It is so the government can more easily control the American people. The only defense we have right now is guns! Without them we are basically harmless even if we try to angry mob. The government wants to turn us into the Jews and the gov into Hitler.

Now here is what I propose we do tomorrow as Obama is giving his speech. Get to any phone you can. Call all your congressman and tell them that we need to start working on impeaching Obama. Tell them all the reasons and do what ever you can to get them on board. If we do not start standing up to Obama and his administration all are freedoms will be gone for good. Here is the link to find phone numbers for your congressman/woman if you do not have it.
    http://www.contactingthecongress.org/
    Here is a good article to read from infowars.
    http://www.infowars.com/citizens-fil...against-obama/

Last edited by tuggy24g; 01-15-2013 at 10:28 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay. So the GOP House impeach Obama.... Then what? The DNC Senate holds a trial. The Senate doesn't convict him. What good does that do?

When you are being impeached it really cramps your style to be able to pass 'signature' legislation, historically. That is a good start.... but my rep is a Dem.

what it might do is show them how outraged people are so they think twice about sponsoring / joining bills, though.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

My Congressman would definitely be on board for that. We need to get this going before things get worse.

My experience with my representatives has been that when it really comes down to it they are more concerned about saving their own jobs than having any kind of intestinal fortitude.

The government does not want to turn us into Jews. Believe me, they would not have us.