Thread: Writer Needed ($$$$)

Default Writer Needed ($$$$)

Not sure if this the right place to post this, but here it goes.

I need a writer who can put out 1 article a week on a relevant topic.

- You will be paid per article
    - We need an artcle a week (due by Sunday)
    - Exclusivity. It can't be posted elsewhere
    - Your by-line will be included (if you want it listed)
    - Link back to your own site (if you want it)
    - 1000 words per article preferred.
    - Topics: Liberty related. Global warming, government corruption, the problem with the two party system, etc etc

Example topic for this week would be the gun control issue. Two weeks ago, the fiscal crisis. Forthcoming would be the debt ceiling etc.

If you are interested, please send me a private message and include a link to samples of your writing.
    Last edited by daviddee; 01-16-2013 at 09:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blog Entries

Can you tell us where this work would be posted?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Interesting. Does the author have to conform to a set agenda or do they get to post their own opinions?

I'm a good researcher/writer, although conspiracy theories are the thing that I used to write about.

If that doesn't cause you to dismiss me completely, then maybe I could show you what I have written.

Yes, obviously the author would know where the work is to be posted. This would be discussed during the approval process.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    And go into more detail about this $$$$.
    The project is well funded.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I'm a good researcher/writer, although conspiracy theories are the thing that I used to write about.

If that doesn't cause you to dismiss me completely, then maybe I could show you what I have written.
    If you can lay down some solid word counts, clean sentences, and articles that do not require editing.... Then submit samples. Private message me.

Guidelines: Relevant to current discussions in the news cycle. Focused on topics that revolve around the long term destruction of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Interesting. Does the author have to conform to a set agenda or do they get to post their own opinions?
    If the author's opinions are in line with what was laid out in my original post then there would be free reign to write what they want.

If you are going to offer up green energy, pro-gun control, pro-Federalism, etc articles then they will be thrown away.

I have been on this forum since 2007. It should be clear my motivation is capitalism, freedom, and liberty issues. Thus you should assume you would not be associated with Stalinists.
    Last edited by daviddee; 01-16-2013 at 09:29 PM.