Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Gun Control Executive Order: Obama is Not 'King' - CBN News 1/14/2013

[Video] Rand Paul on Gun Control Executive Order: Obama is Not 'King' - CBN News 1/14/2013

Rand Paul on Gun Control Executive Order: Obama is Not 'King'
    CBN News | January 14, 2013

http://youtu.be/HA3jwOFjHhw

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just knew it! Rand is about to go nuclear and "fight tooth and nail" if Obama tries to "run roughshod over Congress." "I promise you, there'll be no rock left unturned." This man wants a fight and Obama obliging will make Rand famous overnight in the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    I just knew it! Rand is about to go nuclear and "fight tooth and nail" if Obama tries to "run roughshod over Congress." "I promise you, there'll be no rock left unturned." This man wants a fight and Obama obliging will make Rand famous overnight in the GOP.
    This kind of makes me want Obama to try and issue an EO on guns. Rand will be the first to file a lawsuit, and he'll give some amazing speeches.

Oh, snap.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    That would be awesome if it turns out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    This kind of makes me want Obama to try and issue an EO on guns. Rand will be the first to file a lawsuit, and he'll give some amazing speeches.
    And Lee would surely join him with his knowledge of the law to help him out!

The money I spent to get Rand elected to the Senate was definitely well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    The money I spent to get Rand elected to the Senate was definitely well spent.
    Best bang for the buck ever.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got 'A letter from Senator Rand Paul' email today about stopping the UN gun ban from NAGR.
    Took their survey and donated $35.
    Rand is moving to the forefront in the pro second amendment fight.This is good.

This 'second amendment debate' is dividing the GOP in a way that is very beneficial to the liberty movement. The men are being separated from the boys.

Rand's comments were in response to this video:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Rand definitely has all the gun groups behind him, and they tend to mention his name when drumming up the "support Senator so and so to stop the war on the 2nd amendment."

Remember this in the future:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-in-gun-laws/

Monarchy is better then democracy in the long run .

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Rand definitely has all the gun groups behind him, and they tend to mention his name when drumming up the "support Senator so and so to stop the war on the 2nd amendment."

Remember this in the future:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-in-gun-laws/
    From your link:
    Rubio has a B+ rating from the NRA and an A rating from the Gun Owners of America.

Curious that GOA has him ranked higher than NRA.Perhaps they will update soon.

Who knows? The GOA rating might have been driven by a motivation to make sure Crist didn't win the Florida Senate seat.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those are some insane number for a video out less than an hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Those are some insane number for a video out less than an hour!
    I really like the fact that he's talking about America overthrowing a king in the video and it had 1776 shares when I got the screenshot

And whoever uploaded it is a very very awesome person.

I really like the fact that he's talking about America overthrowing a king in the video and it had 1776 shares when I got the screenshot

I agree, whoever makes these video's deserves a pat on the back

Good job Rand.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    I agree, whoever makes these video's deserves a pat on the back
    He should be unbanned from here.

Google Image Search results; "obama $#@!":

I LOLd
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

Notice the Israeli flag too?

Rand's got a lot of support amongst opponents of gun control and abortion. I think he hopes having these two factions in his pocket, as well as a sizeable portion of the Tea Party and libertarians, will allow him to veer away from GOP mainstream on drugs, immigration, etc. I think he'd failed if he ran NOW, but he still has years to develop this strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by ProvincialPeasant View Post
    Notice the Israeli flag too?
    It was filmed in Israel...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

He should be unbanned from here.

Who got banned and why ?

Wow, I've collected a lot of tea party people, and you don't know how positive the report from the Jerusalem bureau will really be on this issue. The shot fired across the bow permanently implanted with the subtle imagery. Rand will be able to walk away with the whole tea spectrum in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Who got banned and why ?
    The guy who uploaded the video.

It was picked up (ok, I submitted it) by Real Clear Politics.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._not_king.html

The guy who uploaded the video.
    is he a fellow member of the Sons of the Confederate Army?

what's the story behind it? I don't like it when people get banned but it's usually because they're trolls or COINTELPRO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast