Thread: Thomas Massie looking for YAL member interns

Thomas Massie looking for YAL member interns

A Rare Opportunity
    Endorsed by the YAL PAC and a fully committed constitutionalist, Congressman Thomas Massie from Kentucky is already an outspoken leader for liberty. He has voted against the NDAA, voted against the fiscal cliff deal, and voted in support of Rep. Justin Amash for Speaker of the House!

Rep. Massie is walking the walk on Capitol Hill, and right now his office is taking internship applications. They asked specifically for YAL members to please apply.

So, if you want a rare opportunity to work for one of the best, submit your application today. http://yaliberty.us1.list-manage.com...4&e=24268d41f1
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I applied last night! I'm Cincy guy so his district is right across the river from me.
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    I applied last night! I'm Cincy guy so his district is right across the river from me.
    Goodluck!
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    If you get it, please blog your experience, it would be cool to see what sort of things you have to do.

If I was younger and didn't have to work, I'd be clamouring for this spot. Thomas is the future, not only that, he's a cool dude! Totally interesting person.

Awesome, i hope they won't mind a Californian. I hope I get chosen. Massies a really cool guy, he drives a Tesla and runs an energy independent ranch, if there is one Congressman I'd want to intern for
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack
    Justin Amash (reelection)