I have encountered several people that agree with Liberty ideas, but do not like that fact that they are "so pro-life." I've even heard people tell me they would have considered Ron Paul more but he was "too pro-life" for them. Debating social conservatives is interesting and I like the interest in liberty that I find, but the conversation usually stalls right around the following:

Person: "If you people are so about individual liberties why do you all collectively tell people they don't have the "liberty" to get an abortion. Or also, "So according to you, people should have the choice to smoke crack with prostitutes but should be denied the choice of an abortion?"

Me: "We believe in personal liberty and the right to do as you choose, just as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights on another. Wouldn't you say aborting an unborn child would at least qualify as infringing on its rights?

After that, the conversation nearly always devolves to a life begins at _____________, which means the unborn do/don't have any rights. Then it just sounds like a conservative vs. liberal debate. I know my response is weak and needs improvement, or at least something new to add. Can somebody help me out with this?