Thread: Ron Paul critic wants him to go serve in Iraq or Afghanistan

Ron Paul critic wants him to go serve in Iraq or Afghanistan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He already served in Afghanistan.

Has the Paul critic done so?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Sounds like she is directing comments to the wrong Paul since she is referencing Clinton. Rand laid it on her just recently.

Critic might be too shiny of a badge for her.

.....well, if you are actually going to read what she posted.....

--
    from the comments either no one else picked up that she was confusing Ron with Rand, or they don't care to enlighten her...
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-23-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I give it maybe 2 hours before she makes her facebook private lol.

Serve what in Iraq/Afghanistan? Is she referring to military service (has either Clinton served in the military?) Why would anyone mention Iraq/Afghanistan wasn't this about Libya?

The hipocrisy is stunning. She won't call for all the pro-war politicians to serve.

What's more, I'm confused. How does witnessing war make one adopt a pro-war stance? Is serving in Iraq or Afghanistan going to make me come back and say, "I had it all wrong. War and killing are actually a GOOD thing!"

I mean, wtf? Or is this supposed to be her way of saying, "Go die."
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Huh, I didn't know Ron served in Afghanistan. I thought it was just Vietnam. I learned something today.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    Huh, I didn't know Ron served in Afghanistan. I thought it was just Vietnam. I learned something today.
    Same thought Afghanistan was beyond his time. Can someone explain or elaborate?

Regardless the woman is a dumb Clinton loving sheep her opinions matter not.

Nahh . . .
    his son would nominate him for the Secretary of State post for his 2016 cabinet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post

He was stationed in Afghanistan, by the Pakistan border, where he treated patients. He said something about being able to see Tora Bora, or even being stationed there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post

He was stationed there for a while per some interviews he gave, where he said discussion of the Afghanistan fights brought back a mental image of the terrain.

ah... FtA beat me to it...

thank you gents.

He did serve in Afghanistan! Ron Paul was the only candidate in the presidential race who actually did serve besides Perry.
    6 hours ago · Like · 3
    Our very own Rocco. Really?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous