Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "2nd Amendment ALERT!!! I just called Bank of America... you have to hear this!"

All of the ammo on this month's bill and thousands of dollars worth of ammo on next month's bill has already been delivered.
    I don't think they would have shipped it if they hadn't got paid.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason View Post
    I smell bull$#@!.
    Let's say for a second this is for real...

How is it legal for BofA to get to decide that they are not going to "allow" a person to purchase something that is legal? There are a lot of idiots in the world that think that our Govt tells the Banks what they can and can not do, when in reality, its the exact opposite. Banks and Corporations control the Govt. Now (again, assuming this is real) if this isnt a warning that something big is going to soon happen, I dont know what else is. Hell, even when it happens, I am sure that the idiots that think that there was never a Banking Coupe de Taut will continue to believe that the Govt (subordinate of the Banksters) has our best interests in mind.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Just the fact that we are debating whether this is a reality tells us we are already subjects under tyrannical rule. All we are doing now is speculating on the extent of the current tyranny. If the Constitution was still relevant and applicable, all of us would be laughing at the idiocy of the idea.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

This is just tyranny. I have no pleasant words for these banker scum.
    " We are taught to stay in line, not question, not think or create.
    We are coddled to support their agenda of an everyday worker bee.
    Education, for the sake of intellectual growth, is subverted. We are only
    judged on a national test built by the same corps. that control what we are
    taught in school. Any idea outside of their 'norm' is coddled to underachieve
    and desensitize themselves to fit into a box that humanity shouldn't fit into."

Banned

Blog Entries
    They already did this to wikileaks on nothing more than disagreement with the organization's politics. It's not like it is out of the realm of possibility.
    Last edited by UWDude; 01-17-2013 at 12:39 AM.

nvm
    Last edited by Lord Xar; 08-23-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Corporate Law now has as much power over consumers as Government Law.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Corporate Law now has as much power over consumers as Government Law.
    Yup...

Story is old and was false to begin with. http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/bankofamerica.asp Jump to about 8:45 for the phone to finally be answered.

Or their Facebook Responce:

https://www.facebook.com/BankofAmeri...41835649204011

We want to let you know that we hear your comments and questions regarding one of our customers. While we cannot discuss the details of any individual client we work with, we can assure you the allegations being made here are completely false. Bank of America does not have a policy that prohibits us from banking clients in this industry. In fact, we have numerous, longstanding customers in the industry.
    We are also extremely proud of our support of the US military and reject any assertion to the contrary. We count as clients many companies that provide for our nation's defense. We employ thousands of veterans, Guardsmen, and Reservists, and plan to increase our hiring this year.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-23-2014 at 08:54 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Story is old
    This thread is almost 2 years old.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Really needs to be some kind of mechanism in place to discourage thread necros.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12