Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Rainbow when Rand visited the Sea of Galilee

Double Rainbow when Rand visited the Sea of Galilee

What could this mean?

A double rainbow over the Sea of Galilee. Paul said he hopes it was an "omen that my trip here will bring fruit."

More pics from Business Insider:

http://www.businessinsider.com/rand-...western-wall-1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's it. God has spoken. Rand 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    That's it. God has spoken. Rand 2016!
    it's very spooky isnt it?

Damn, Rand just won the evangelical vote!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Wow, that's beautiful.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    What could this mean?
    It means light has reflected twice through an area of rainfall. Source: wikipedia

Was it a double rainbow all the way?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Damn, Rand just won the evangelical vote!
    We need to show this to them and push it that he has been chosen. They will believe it.

We really should be pushing this as we can use it to our advantage.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It means light has reflected twice through an area of rainfall. Source: wikipedia

Cajun would prefer it if we just didn't reach out to anyone and just talked among ourselves and whine and complain about the state of the world.

Anarchists don't believe in electoral politics or the campaign to take over the GOP. Canjun regularly poo-poo's any efforts to do so.

Cajun would prefer it if we just didn't reach out to anyone and just talked among ourselves and whine and complain about the state of the world.

Anarchists don't believe in electoral politics or the campaign to take over the GOP. Canjun regularly poo-poo's any efforts to do so.
    Maybe she just thinks that truth is the best medicine. Or, we could just pull crap like everyone else. Never let a rainbow go to waste.

It's just God crossing his fingers when he promised to never kill 99% of us ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Maybe she just thinks that truth is the best medicine. Or, we could just pull crap like everyone else. Never let a rainbow go to waste.
    Voters don't want to hear the truth otherwise Ron Paul who has been truth telling for 26 years would be president.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In before "double rainbow" vid.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Yes, that and an aversion to mocking people's belief in signs from God. I think some here have lost their sense of shame in pursuit of political power.

Yes, that and an aversion to mocking people's belief in signs from God. I think some here have lost their sense of shame in pursuit of political power.

Rahm appoves.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    In before "double rainbow" vid.
    Too late!

He wasn't hating. That's what it means. Also, I'm glad Cajun might not beleive in taking over the GOP. That's a great idea. Now winning over the GOP, that is something worth believing in! Of course, winning over, while it is might be much more effective in the long run, takes more effort in the short run. It's a lot of work!
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 01-15-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Voters don't want to hear the truth otherwise Ron Paul who has been truth telling for 26 years would be president.
    They will get it anyway, from some of us. I don't think falsehood is a good way to beat falsehood, cause you just end up with...well...falsehood.

so it rained while he was there......wow. lets stay focused on the real issues.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Nothing wrong with spreading this around. It might be an omen, might not. I think it is neat.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    He wasn't hating. That's what it means. Also, I'm glad Cajun might not beleive in taking over the GOP. That's a great idea. Now winning over the GOP, that is something worth believing in! Of course, winning over, while it is might be much more effective in the long run, takes more effort in the short run. It's a lot of work!
    Take it over and subjugate it to our values.

If the neocons can do it so we can we. And we must be prepared to do whatever it takes.

Being nice and losing sucks. Be ruthless and win.

I'm prepared to use anything for propaganda purposes, even a perceived sign from God.

If the neocons can do it so we can we. And we must be prepared to do whatever it takes.

That didn't work out well anywhere it has been tried so far. Maybe the brute force approach by liberty activists will eventually prove to be successful. Maybe it won't. Either way, I want nothing to do with it. I'll continue to use the persuade approach because IMO, it's the right thing to do. After all, 2 wrongs don't make a right.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 01-15-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

What harm is there in showing this to evangelical voters?

Let them make their own minds up.

I'm prepared to use anything for propaganda purposes, even a perceived sign from God.
    This makes you no better than the evil $#@!s we've been trying to defeat. In my opinion, of course.

What harm is there in showing this to evangelical voters?

Let them make their own minds up.
    none i suppose.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast