Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
It honestly amazes me the lack of responses on this thread... this should be front page and 10 pages deep.

It's really disheartening when I see that almost no one here seems to care or read about monterary policy or Austrian economics. I expected to come here and see this thing booming... 17 posts? Really?!?!!

The potential of this is bigger than anything that's happened since the 2008 collapse. This is truly a watershed moment...

The German Central Bank is essientially telling the US and France... "We Don't Trust You"

This... on top of a fiat foundation based ENTIRELY on TRUST!

When Chavez demanded his gold the price went from 1500 to it's all-time nominal high of 1900...

We're talking Germany now... not Venezuela... the implications to both gold and silver could be magnificent.

And if you buy into the metal's theories on the US suppression of the price and the havoc that would befall the 1.4 quadrillion dollar derivatives market if silver and gold boomed we're talking a potentially EARTH SHATTERING event that may be happening right now.

And of course... not one peep, NOT ONE, from our corporately owned media.
When is the SHTF? I want to know so I can bump this thread when nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
Everyone is distracted by the EO on gun control and the 2nd Amendment. Do not pay attention while the biggest financial news in 40 years is starting to happen. Once it has happened most people will be WTF???
What is "it"? I want an objective measure for when I bump this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
The transportation vehicle will go down and the gold will be "unrecoverable".
Let's make sure to follow up on this one also.

Sorry to be a killjoy but every "seriously guys this is it... $#@! about to go down" thread I've seen since I started posting here has proved false. Need to start bumping them and keeping track.