Thread: Never trust a copy machine -

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this is true. i work on this machines all the time.
    oh yeah, and try to photocopy a FRN on a modern copier. let me know how it turns out for you.
    fyi- don't- it will lock ur machine and only fbi can unlock.

when i take in machines from banks, we have to diskkill the hard drives.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

you can get a monochrome copier without a hard drive
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

There are a lot of pictures of my ass out there...

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    oh yeah, and try to photocopy a FRN on a modern copier. let me know how it turns out for you.

All printers also have microprint codes on them so that if you are counterfeiting currency then they can trace it back to your machine.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Adobe Photoshop won't let you scan FRN's either.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Adobe Photoshop won't let you scan FRN's either.
    hmmm...
    so, you will need an earlier version like photoshop 7, and put it together with an early digital copier model like the Dialta series from minolta.
    maybe the kmbs bizhub c450 would give you great color replication without image control checks.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 01-14-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    There are a lot of pictures of my ass out there...
    Never trust, doesn't forget, and ^ also wear protection when handling...^

and the darn things won't help you increase your FRNs! Did a woman invent these things?
    Last edited by Danke; 01-14-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

hmmm...
    so, you will need an earlier version like photoshop 7, and put it together with an early digital copier model like the Dialta series from minolta.
    maybe the kmbs bizhub c450 would give you great color replication without image control checks.
    I wonder if that's the method that the Fed uses when they counterfeit over at their shop?

O.o

*Wanders down the wall to the photocopier carrying a hammer...*
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    O.o

*Wanders down the wall to the photocopier carrying a hammer...*
    A screwdriver and some magnets.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

That would suck. Lots of offices I worked in photocopied cash. Nothing nefarious, just backup for the record keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That would suck. Lots of offices I worked in photocopied cash. Nothing nefarious, just backup for the record keeping.
    we discovered this new feature when a business we service did just that for the same reason.
    It wasn't anything nefarious, they just used it as receipt. it wasn't even in color.
    machine locked up... and there was nothing we could do about it. FBI had to be called in by the manufacturer.

we discovered this new feature when a business we service did just that for the same reason.
    It wasn't anything nefarious, they just used it as receipt. it wasn't even in color.
    machine locked up... and there was nothing we could do about it. FBI had to be called in by the manufacturer.
    Strange. We photocopy money all the time at work for this very purpose, and it's never locked up.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Strange. We photocopy money all the time at work for this very purpose, and it's never locked up.
    its a new feature.
    at least on the newer Kyocera Mitas/Copystar, Konica Minolta, and some Muratecs.
    I would put out the assumption that it is a law or something because several manufacturers are doing it and it hasn't always been in copiers.
    copiers were, at first, analog devices.
    then when the digital camera ccd was created, the copier was a digital imager and control chip that ran a laser.
    now we are in the third stage of copier development as the copier is now a digital imager and full computer suite all in one, including manufacturer image locks, hard drives that store data and such.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I work in the healthcare industry and I wonder how much of it is aware of this, because there can be large fines for each PHI violation:

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa...ary/index.html

See "Enforcement and Penalties for Noncompliance" (click on it to expand).