Thread: Brand new Robot Chicken references Ron Paul, 1/13/13

Thumbs up Brand new Robot Chicken references Ron Paul, 1/13/13

Last edited by Gage; 01-13-2013 at 11:26 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By the way, the sketch that this was in was about iCarly getting caught on camera naked, and talking in a crude way about a certain part of her body, hence the reason her dad wants to resign his position.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

You can thank Seth Green for the shout out here: http://www.facebook.com/sethgreenonline

so for those of us who dont get the skit, was it a nice shout out or a bad one?

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    so for those of us who dont get the skit, was it a nice shout out or a bad one?
    I thought it was nice.

Nice shout out, in my opinion.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I thought it was funny. We ARE percieved as the weird ones in the room - the pioneers always catch the arrows. And pioneers carried guns to shoot back with. Lighthearted and fun episode, as usual.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

I find RC to be hit or miss. Sometimes the skit is hilarious, the other times, maybe not.

Then again I don't follow pop culture worth a damn so a great deal of the references are lost on me.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i dont get why.. why shouldve vote for ron paul?

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    He said "Should've voted for Ron Paul, guys", since the other guy talked about going to the Arabian Sea to bomb people.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    It's a variation of what many if not most of us will be saying in the future starting.... now.

"Ron Paul was right."

"Should have voted Ron Paul guys."

"Ron Paul warned you about this."