Thread: Anyone here from Pinellas county?

Question Anyone here from Pinellas county?

Hi there! I'm new to the forum and I'm looking to meet up with like-minded friends of liberty in Pinellas county. After reading about becoming a precinct committeeman on this very forum, I'm curious about joining a local Republican club in the area. Does anyone have any suggestions about which ones are best? I've narrowed it down to the Young Republicans and the Ronald Reagan Republican Club.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome dude, those groups you listed look decent but you also might want to check in with your state's Campaign 4 Liberty which likely would have a group around your area. If they're anything like how we operate up in MI, we get everyone we can in as party delegates so I'd suspect that would be a priority for that outfit in your neck of the woods. Typically, you have to be elected PC/PD in a party primary but usually if there are open spaces you can attend your county convention and become an alternate and maybe even a delegate for your state convention. Being a PC/PD is especially important for influencing the direction of your county's GOP and the state party over and above being one just for the sake of it. I presume you know that but there's no harm in repeating.

I've been wracking my brain, because I used to live in Pinellas County, and I know there were some people here from there who were very active. Just can't remember who. YOu might want to search Meet Up and see if any local Ron Paul groups still exist.

I found a local chapter of the Republican Liberty Caucus!

Quote Originally Posted by luke19 View Post
    I found a local chapter of the Republican Liberty Caucus!
    Glad you found us, Luke! For anyone that stumbles onto this thread in the Tampa Bay area, we have a very active and passionate membership in the Republican Liberty Caucus of Tampa Bay.

Our local Liberty Movement stays connected via the LibertyTampaBay Facebook group, here: facebook.com/groups/LibertyTampaBay/

The main Liberty website in the area is LibertyTampaBay.com with a corresponding Facebook page, Twitter account, and YouTube channel.

The Republican Liberty Caucus of Tampa Bay has a Facebook page and a Twitter account, with a website in the works as of 2/18/2013.

The Republican Liberty Caucus of Tampa Bay shares its events and videos with LibertyTampaBay, hence the overlap.